Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
My $95 psp 3000 core arrived. Said manufacturer sealed, but it said it was inspected and the psp itself was in a plastic bag that looked different from what unboxing videos show, but since everything was still in working condition/clean/bagged up I'll wait a few days for any complaints, but so far pleased with it. Firmware was 6.20, so while I can't rip any games (haven't heard that loud umd noise for a while), atleast they didn't upgrade it all the way in case theres some rad new exploit on the way to let me rerip Chrono Cross for a new system (not sure if its even on psn).

[quote name='Gboon']My $95 psp 3000 core arrived. Said manufacturer sealed, but it said it was inspected and the psp itself was in a plastic bag that looked different from what unboxing videos show, but since everything was still in working condition/clean/bagged up I'll wait a few days for any complaints, but so far pleased with it. Firmware was 6.20, so while I can't rip any games (haven't heard that loud umd noise for a while), atleast they didn't upgrade it all the way in case theres some rad new exploit on the way to let me rerip Chrono Cross for a new system (not sure if its even on psn).[/QUOTE]

Chrono Cross is like 9.99 with FSSS on amazon. You can rip it to your PSP even without CFW can't you?

[quote name='mr_bungle']Chrono Cross is like 9.99 with FSSS on amazon. You can rip it to your PSP even without CFW can't you?[/QUOTE]
I bought Chrono Cross at release and knew about that deal, but thanks for reminding me as I'm not sure whether my dvd drive is dieing or my copy of the game.
As for ripping there might be an exploit for doing it but I'm still reading up on it.

Just curious for those who have bought 360 Slims or other systems: how long did it take for Amazon Warehouse to actually ship it out? It's been nearly a week since my order and it hasn't even gone to the "shipping soon" phase.

[quote name='yokofox33']Just curious for those who have bought 360 Slims or other systems: how long did it take for Amazon Warehouse to actually ship it out? It's been nearly a week since my order and it hasn't even gone to the "shipping soon" phase.[/QUOTE]

Well when i bought a $180 one for a friend it shipped out the next day, but i have prime so maybe they prioritize..dunno.

is it common for amazon release date to be later then other places...

Gamefly is shipping Dawn of heroes today

Amazon said they are not allow to sell it till SEPT 14-16 even though they do have it IN STOCK

got the 2psp games and 2 ps2 games i got off the wherehouse tuesday..

all 4 look brand new was shocked how good they look

[quote name='Gboon']My $95 psp 3000 core arrived. Said manufacturer sealed, but it said it was inspected and the psp itself was in a plastic bag that looked different from what unboxing videos show, but since everything was still in working condition/clean/bagged up I'll wait a few days for any complaints, but so far pleased with it. Firmware was 6.20, so while I can't rip any games (haven't heard that loud umd noise for a while), atleast they didn't upgrade it all the way in case theres some rad new exploit on the way to let me rerip Chrono Cross for a new system (not sure if its even on psn).[/QUOTE]

Wonder if they're all 6.2 or above. Not gonna keep gambling to find out though :rofl:

[quote name='yokofox33']Just curious for those who have bought 360 Slims or other systems: how long did it take for Amazon Warehouse to actually ship it out? It's been nearly a week since my order and it hasn't even gone to the "shipping soon" phase.[/QUOTE]

I purchased a 360 slim last week Friday (09-03-2010), it was shipped out on Tuesday (09-07-2010) and received yesterday. It was a used - very good condition xbox 360 slim. All the items were in their plastic packaging and it looked new, the box did have a tear but otherwise everything was like new.

[quote name='GAMBINO']I purchased a 360 slim last week Friday (09-03-2010), it was shipped out on Tuesday (09-07-2010) and received yesterday. It was a used - very good condition xbox 360 slim. All the items were in their plastic packaging and it looked new, the box did have a tear but otherwise everything was like new.[/QUOTE]

Ok, thanks. I'm just being impatient I think. I ordered mine on 9/4 which was a Saturday, so yeah. Sunday and Monday are canceled out. I'm sure it will ship within the next day or two.

[quote name='yokofox33']Ok, thanks. I'm just being impatient I think. I ordered mine on 9/4 which was a Saturday, so yeah. Sunday and Monday are canceled out. I'm sure it will ship within the next day or two.[/QUOTE]

Yea I know the feeling. I was actually supposed to receive it today. But for whatever reason it came earlier.

Well... if that isnt creepy... was thinking earlier about how i'd like to get a set of the Ion drums... still too expensive but very creepy that its up

Just received my PS3 250GB Little Big Planet bundle I purchased a few days ago.
The box is pretty beat up, but everything is still sealed and new. Even LBP is still sealed.
Go AMAZON

[quote name='SSJMies']Not a whole lot new today, but I'm about to leave work... Probably going to be Wii and PS3 bundles galore while I'm driving home.[/QUOTE]
lol, that's how I feel also.

[quote name='rgon86']Just received my PS3 250GB Little Big Planet bundle I purchased a few days ago.
The box is pretty beat up, but everything is still sealed and new. Even LBP is still sealed.
Go AMAZON[/QUOTE]

what was the price of it if u dont mind me asking

[quote name='Jdrm03']lol, that's how I feel also.[/QUOTE]

this. the one class that I had that I wasn't on my laptop was when they decided to amass warehouse deals with slims...

[quote name='Penguin1084']this. the one class that I had that I wasn't on my laptop was when they decided to amass warehouse deals with slims...[/QUOTE]
I got so lucky today, had just pulled it up before leaving class and was able to snag one.

Patiently awaiting a 4 GB to get restocked... although I guess if I see another 250 gb 360 i'll try for that. Would rather have the 4 GB due to the paint style. Would've had one earlier but I dozed off from 2 pm til 3:30... restocked at 2:45. That's what I get for sleepin and taking my eyes off of this. lol

[quote name='BiggyP2P']Patiently awaiting a 4 GB to get restocked... although I guess if I see another 250 gb 360 i'll try for that. Would rather have the 4 GB due to the paint style. Would've had one earlier but I dozed off from 2 pm til 3:30... restocked at 2:45. That's what I get for sleepin and taking my eyes off of this. lol[/QUOTE]
You know, I was with you on the paint style at first, but then I realized that all of my components including TV base/TV/Audio equipment are glossy black, so I decided to bite the bullet and get the 250GB.

Back on topic. What has the price range been for the 4GB so far? I've only seen them once or twice.

The only one i've seen was at like $120. My issue would be is that i'll be stacking the PS3 on top of the 360 (cramped environment) so I wouldnt want the glossy paint to get all scratched up by the PS3.

[quote name='BiggyP2P']The only one i've seen was at like $120. My issue would be is that i'll be stacking the PS3 on top of the 360 (cramped environment) so I wouldnt want the glossy paint to get all scratched up by the PS3.[/QUOTE]
You do realize that would cover up the big fan that keeps the 360 cool.. right? :)

eh, did they move the fans on the new style? I had my 22" LCD on my previous 360 and it never caused any issues. If so I guess I can rig something up here to accomodate lol

Edit: Yea I see it now, failed to check it out before. I could always just go vertical I guess, lol. Either way I like the matte over the glossy, thats just me though

[quote name='BiggyP2P']eh, did they move the fans on the new style? I had my 22" LCD on my previous 360 and it never caused any issues. If so I guess I can rig something up here to accomodate lol[/QUOTE]

There's a fan / vent on the top of the console , as well as the 2 sides (when horizontal)

I would recommend not putting anything on it, the new 360 gets really hot, mainly on the top (when horizontal!)... (mine does at least)

[quote name='rgon86']Just received my PS3 250GB Little Big Planet bundle I purchased a few days ago.
Go AMAZON[/QUOTE]

how much did you get your ps3 for? hopefully i find a sweet deal as well for my buddy.

Its was 208.99 flat. Love that no tax. Keep high hopes guys and keep clicking! Just started it up and yep, it is brand new.

[quote name='BiggyP2P']Its all random. I've seen restocks at 3 am, 5 am, 6 pm etc.[/QUOTE]
Oh christ, thanks for the quick response!

[quote name='BiggyP2P']Its all random. I've seen restocks at 3 am, 5 am, 6 pm etc.[/QUOTE]

I've noticed the best restocks late in the AM usually. 3-5 am eastern are the best hours IMO.

[quote name='kataztrophik']LOL that's been on there for hours. I didn't think it was really that note-worthy[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I saw it and just posted it thinking systems go quick and someone might want it (same bundle but for Halo Reach is $400). I am not in the market for a 360 myself so I don't now what is a deal at the moment

[quote name='DarkRider23']I've noticed the best restocks late in the AM usually. 3-5 am eastern are the best hours IMO.[/QUOTE] damn, that's kind of rough because I am up early for work.

[quote name='jsgebo']Sorry, I saw it and just posted it thinking systems go quick and someone might want it (same bundle but for Halo Reach is $400). I am not in the market for a 360 myself so I don't now what is a deal at the moment[/QUOTE]

Naw it's cool, I just personally didnt think it was a deal, doesnt mean someone else wouldnt. Thanks for posting anyways!

[quote name='earvcunanan']Got it (Ultimate Sith Edition PS3) for $38.99. These things will be real collector's items.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. They must've had more than one, because I, too, ordered it. (Let's hope one of us doesn't get the screw. :pray:)

lol I actually put it in my cart, then decided not to get it since I played through the regular version already. Didn't consider the collector's point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back