Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
My 120 gig spring bundle came in today. The box was pretty beat up, but everything was still sealed. Hopefully nothing got damage lol because it looks like somebody through that box around quite a bit.

[quote name='Jdrm03']My 120 gig spring bundle came in today. The box was pretty beat up, but everything was still sealed. Hopefully nothing got damage lol because it looks like somebody through that box around quite a bit.[/QUOTE]

It's about time you got a PS3 in the warehouse! Haha

[quote name='TheZooPal']It's about time you got a PS3 in the warehouse! Haha[/QUOTE]

I think the spring bundle refers to the Spring bundled 360 that comes with a 120 gig

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']For the person who's about to need convincing to get Mirror's Edge at $10...

Yes.[/QUOTE]

I would pay him ten dollars to take my 360 copy.

[quote name='Geello']I would pay him ten dollars to take my 360 copy.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mr_bungle']I'll take your copy and 10 bucks sir.[/QUOTE]

I'll offer you a better deal- I'll take JUST your ten dollars, and you can keep the game. Or vice versa.

[quote name='za23']DSi is region free.[/QUOTE]
Play-Asia was saying that the new Pokemon game is region locked and won't work on an American DSi but will on an American NDSL

psp go arrived today, listed as like new, 152.99.

very good condition, the box is just a little bit dirty and everything inside is brand new.

should have patapon 2 and rockband game in the system. :)

edit: patapon2 is just demo.. someone mentions register the system and get free games? where can i try that? thanks

edit: googled and found it, have to say this is a good system in terms of physical shape and software.. but the umd-less design is too much for the market now.. It made my blockbuster rental useless for the device, surely nobody is upgrade their old psp to this one either.

[quote name='Squarehard']It can be found at Gamestop for $15 used also, so not the best deal.[/QUOTE]

oh sweet, there's a complete copy at the GS near me-- it was $19.99 just last week

[quote name='MySaturdaySelf']activating the psp go,, now patiently waiting for the promo codes sent to me (if any)[/QUOTE]it'll be a couple days. let us know how it works out though. it wouldn't suprise me however if someone purchased the system just to get the games and then returned it (which would mean you wouldn't be able to do it).

update

so i got a "like new" xbox 360 but my HDD was faulty. called MS today [ about a 15-20 min wait time ] and after 25 min or so later, they told me they'd replace my HDD.

what sucks is i have to send my old one in first and i have to pay shipping. but good news is new HDD for free.

^^ Question man, how does that work? I mean you bought the game used at amazon warehouse right? are they still covered by the warranty? I'm kinda confuse.

[quote name='anbu-black-ops']^^ Question man, how does that work? I mean you bought the game used at amazon warehouse right? are they still covered by the warranty? I'm kinda confuse.[/QUOTE]

i contacted amazon, but since i bought from the warehouse section all they could do was give me a refund. console is in perfect condition and runs just fine, so i didn't want to wait around for the next round of consoles to pop up. the console hadn't been registered and i registered it as soon as i got it which gave me a 1 year warranty.

so i called up MS, and since i'm covered under warranty they said they'd replace my HDD free of charge [ besides me paying shipping ].

This is kind of related to warehouse deals, but not really, so read further at your peril. I noticed that a 3rd party seller caller Mister Money uses an automatic repricer. What this does is automatically brings certain items down to one cent below whatever the lowest price is. You can set one of your listings to whatever price you want to buy an item Mister Money has in stock and the program will, within an hour or so, bring Mister Money's price down to a cent below. This only works if Mister Money currently has the lowest priced game out of all the listings and it only brings the game down to the lowest price Mister Money will sell it at (which may be .01... you'd only find out by doing the above). Anyways, I don't endorse doing this because someone will want to buy the item from you at the price you set it at unless you give it a really lousy description (dog peed on game, etc.). There are probably other companies using automatic re-pricers but this is the only one I know. If this is not kosher to talk about on this site, I apologize in advance and obviously consent to this post being deleted if necessary.

[quote name='cheeky']This is kind of related to warehouse deals, but not really, so read further at your peril. I noticed that a 3rd party seller caller Mister Money uses an automatic repricer. What this does is automatically brings certain items down to one cent below whatever the lowest price is. You can set one of your listings to whatever price you want to buy an item Mister Money has in stock and the program will, within an hour or so, bring Mister Money's price down to a cent below. This only works if Mister Money currently has the lowest priced game out of all the listings and it only brings the game down to the lowest price Mister Money will sell it at (which may be .01... you'd only find out by doing the above). Anyways, I don't endorse doing this because someone will want to buy the item from you at the price you set it at unless you give it a really lousy description (dog peed on game, etc.). There are probably other companies using automatic re-pricers but this is the only one I know. If this is not kosher to talk about on this site, I apologize in advance and obviously consent to this post being deleted if necessary.[/QUOTE]

very interesting...

[quote name='crewj']very interesting...[/QUOTE]

Yeah I thought so. I started thinking about whether Warehouse Deals uses a pricing algorithm as well. Maybe why we see the occasional $65 wii and why SET is priced so high. A human wouldn't price things this way. It's gotta be a bot.

[quote name='cheeky']This is kind of related to warehouse deals, but not really, so read further at your peril. I noticed that a 3rd party seller caller Mister Money uses an automatic repricer. What this does is automatically brings certain items down to one cent below whatever the lowest price is. You can set one of your listings to whatever price you want to buy an item Mister Money has in stock and the program will, within an hour or so, bring Mister Money's price down to a cent below. This only works if Mister Money currently has the lowest priced game out of all the listings and it only brings the game down to the lowest price Mister Money will sell it at (which may be .01... you'd only find out by doing the above). Anyways, I don't endorse doing this because someone will want to buy the item from you at the price you set it at unless you give it a really lousy description (dog peed on game, etc.). There are probably other companies using automatic re-pricers but this is the only one I know. If this is not kosher to talk about on this site, I apologize in advance and obviously consent to this post being deleted if necessary.[/QUOTE]

Eh, I'll tell you this ahead of time now.

Mister Money cancels orders like crazy. I actually ran into this about a month back when I was trying to get in on a cheap PS3. After looking forever, it came back in stock for a little bit and then went out of stock again and I was mad. But then I refreshed and Mister Money listed the PS3 at $196.99 and I put it in my cart immediately and went through check out.

Seconds later Mister Money took down their listing, and put it back up under the price of $249.97.

A few hours later I got an email informing me that my order was canceled due to a price mistake.

So at the end of the day I was an angry wreck :*(

[quote name='Squarehard']Eh, I'll tell you this ahead of time now.

Mister Money cancels orders like crazy. I actually ran into this about a month back when I was trying to get in on a cheap PS3. After looking forever, it came back in stock for a little bit and then went out of stock again and I was mad. But then I refreshed and Mister Money listed the PS3 at $196.99 and I put it in my cart immediately and went through check out.

Seconds later Mister Money took down their listing, and put it back up under the price of $249.97.

A few hours later I got an email informing me that my order was canceled due to a price mistake.

So at the end of the day I was an angry wreck :*([/QUOTE]

Yeah, I bet they do cancel a lot of orders. It must be a very low percentage of the orders they get, though, because Amazon will restrict a seller from selling certain/all items if they have a certain percentage of cancellations (something like over 5%).

[quote name='Squarehard']Eh, I'll tell you this ahead of time now.

So at the end of the day I was an angry wreck :*([/QUOTE]
Yeah, that's pretty dickish of him. I say it's worth giving it a shot, but I wouldn't get my hopes up on any seller following through who uses artificial pricing, much less find the incentive to buy from them since they're one cent cheaper, unless they're reputable. Hence, sometimes it's worth paying more if you're sure you're dealing with someone you've bought from before who has some credibility or a semblance of integrity.

well if you want you could keep doing that until amazon gets enough complains that they ban him from the marketplace. I mean, why not set it up so it goes as low as he's willing to sell for it instead of spiteful pricing?

[quote name='Gboon']well if you want you could keep doing that until amazon gets enough complains that they ban him from the marketplace. I mean, why not set it up so it goes as low as he's willing to sell for it instead of spiteful pricing?[/QUOTE]

The dude has 21,000 listings. He would have to cancel hundreds of listings per day for him to actually get banned.

Personally, I would love to see people like him get banned. I hate it when sellers do that to me. I sell quite a lot and when I fuck up, I own up to my mistakes unless I'm selling to another known reseller. In that case, I'll cancel the order.

[quote name='Gboon']well if you want you could keep doing that until amazon gets enough complains that they ban him from the marketplace. I mean, why not set it up so it goes as low as he's willing to sell for it instead of spiteful pricing?[/QUOTE]
I think it's natural to want to sell something comparable to what others are selling. It's like CAG but in reverse.

[quote name='sadboy']I think it's natural to want to sell something comparable to what others are selling. It's like CAG but in reverse.[/QUOTE]

I can understand that, too, but he shouldn't be "matching" other people's prices if they might go so low he won't fulfill the order.

[quote name='DarkRider23']The dude has 21,000 listings. He would have to cancel hundreds of listings per day for him to actually get banned.

Personally, I would love to see people like him get banned. I hate it when sellers do that to me. I sell quite a lot and when I fuck up, I own up to my mistakes unless I'm selling to another known reseller. In that case, I'll cancel the order.[/QUOTE]

A few days ago, I was looking at a Super Nintendo game from this seller, and I was curious to see if it came with the box and/or manual since it was listed as "very Good" or "like new" condition (can't remember) --- the description said "minimal scratches on disk. comes in original case" -- obviously there is a disconnect there for a SNES game so I e-mailed Mister Money asking for clarification and they never responded. Awesome seller.

Edited nevermind, clicked link after I posted and see that they have physical stores so I guess that doesn't apply

Actually I would guess that Mister Money is a spider reseller/dropshipper. He never has the items in stock but uses a computer program to list items from other sites with a markup of his choosing and than when a customer on amazon purchases his listing he buys from the other site using your name and address as the ship to section and profits the markup. Sellers on half.com come across this a lot. They will even copy your description word for word in their Amazon listing.

[quote name='kklems']Edited nevermind, clicked link after I posted and see that they have physical stores so I guess that doesn't apply

Actually I would guess that Mister Money is a spider reseller/dropshipper. He never has the items in stock but uses a computer program to list items from other sites with a markup of his choosing and than when a customer on amazon purchases his listing he buys from the other site using your name and address as the ship to section and profits the markup. Sellers on half.com come across this a lot. They will even copy your description word for word in their Amazon listing.[/QUOTE]

There certainly are. Jjgames is another notorious dropseller across half/ebay and amazon (and his own website), as well as many more. They often include the classic email after ordering from you "please do not include a tracking slip with the item!", and, of course, never leave positive feedback. Amazon HEAVILY frowns upon drop-shipping, though.

Also, most of the big sellers on amazon use the repricing programs, which is what caused the great shift of most books/cds to being a penny - getting two auto-pricers fighting against each other. Great for buyers; terrible for sellers (even those using them, in my opinion).

Bring on more slims! Maybe I'll get lucky and check out faster this time :roll:.

I did pick up the PS3 Version of The Saboteur for only 12.99 in like new condition. I had my eye on that one for a while.

[quote name='savagepastry']There certainly are. Jjgames is another notorious dropseller across half/ebay and amazon (and his own website), as well as many more. They often include the classic email after ordering from you "please do not include a tracking slip with the item!", and, of course, never leave positive feedback. Amazon HEAVILY frowns upon drop-shipping, though.

Also, most of the big sellers on amazon use the repricing programs, which is what caused the great shift of most books/cds to being a penny - getting two auto-pricers fighting against each other. Great for buyers; terrible for sellers (even those using them, in my opinion).[/QUOTE]

I once got a rare game cheap this way. Another seller had a listing that said "manual only!" and listed it for hella cheap. MisterMoney automatically matched that, despite it being the full game, and it worked out fine. It's really their fault for using an automatic pricing system.

I'm don't think that MisterMoney is really a drop shipper though. Drop shippers usually have absurd prices and wait for someone to buy from them. Mister Money tries to price everything cheaply, and when I ordered from them the packaging slip and address on the package was their company. It also arrived too quick for them to be ordering from someone else.

Maybe someone could list something super cheap and describe it as "Cover art only" to see if they cause any drops - that way its unlilely someone will order the "Cover art only" item.

Not to nitpick it but Second Opinion was $7.50 yesterday. They raised the price 50 cents over night.

I was tracking it to see how low it would go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back