Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sabanoo']There's also a copy of Legend of Mana for only $177.99. It'd go well with the $126.99 copy of Alundra they have.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like they've been pricing things off of HitVideoGaming's store.

[quote name='nekromantix']Grabbed :wii:MadWorld for $3.49, and :ds:Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations for $17.99.

Had been good about not visiting Warehouse Deals for a while. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Nice, I didn't notice that Madworld was so cheap!

Thanks for all the cheap last-gen games guys, been looking for some cheap gaming since I'm pretty cash-strapped right now (who isn't?).

Only bit on Onimusha, but looking forward to picking up some other games. Shadow of Rome would be nice.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Thanks for all the cheap last-gen games guys, been looking for some cheap gaming since I'm pretty cash-strapped right now (who isn't?).

Only bit on Onimusha, but looking forward to picking up some other games. Shadow of Rome would be nice.[/QUOTE]

If you're light on cash and looking for old games I highly recommend Goozex. Tons of oldies for cheap there.

Tons of vastly overpriced shit just added. $178 Legend of Mana, wtf is it factory sealed? $120 Alundra?!? This is worse than when the copy of SET was $550+

Lost Kingdoms 2 for Gamecube for $36, are you kidding me? Gamestop has complete mint copies for $6 or $7.

They had BoF3 in stock again but it just got swiped as I was lollygagging looking for more.

Here are a couple of items though that someone might be interested in:

Fire Emblem Sacred Stones (second GBA game) $19 - although when I ordered it previously along with Fire Emblem 1 complete for around $12 each, FE: SS came complete but with FE1 inside so i had w copies of the FE1 cart.

Resident Evil 2 Gamecube $14

SMT: Nocturne $20.99 buy it before I do please...

Oh and Pokemon Silver complete $17 (I wouldn't expect it to come with a working save battery though...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn neither Conker: Live and Reloaded nor MGS on GameCube lasted long. Might have to set up one of those alert systems for those games.

Got my copy of ET III today and bought Etrian odyssey I&II while amazon has some, shouldn't have waited so long to buy the first two games. Must hit myself for not buying the first two games when they hit the ~$10 mark a few years back.

I've bought two games from Warehouse Deals and have been very happy. 2 for 2 in getting the artwork/case/manual, just like it said, and the games look almost brand new. There wasn't a scratch on either one, so I think they refurbish them.

Either way, for what I got I couldn't be happier. They tell you what it comes with, plus if it actually isn't in the condition described, you can always send it back.

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']Would some of you here mind sharing your experience with this service? What kind of condition do the games usually come in?[/QUOTE]

Out of 11 Amazon Warehouse's "Like New" games I ordered just recently, only two of them were 7.5 in a scale of 1 to 10 while 10 being practically new in terms of their condition.
Here's the good news, it was the game case or the artwork that I rated them as 7.5 while every discs looked more like 10/10.

The one downside of all is that Amazon puts a sticker to indicate it's a used copy like Gamestop on the backside of the case and whenver I try to take out it always leave that sticky mark.
Someone from CAG last year posted a deal on a pen that removes these sticky marks so I never had a problem with it, but without it it could be your problem if you care.

Otherwise, like I said, they always have been in a fantastic condition.

[quote name='rvdrock']All you have to do is use that sticker to get the residue off it's quite easy[/QUOTE]

A piece of packing tape works even better I found, especially when you have 20+ games to remove stickers from LOL

[quote name='sherisdoppel']Out of 11 Amazon Warehouse's "Like New" games I ordered just recently, only two of them were 7.5 in a scale of 1 to 10 while 10 being practically new in terms of their condition.
Here's the good news, it was the game case or the artwork that I rated them as 7.5 while every discs looked more like 10/10.

The one downside of all is that Amazon puts a sticker to indicate it's a used copy like Gamestop on the backside of the case and whenver I try to take out it always leave that sticky mark.
Someone from CAG last year posted a deal on a pen that removes these sticky marks so I never had a problem with it, but without it it could be your problem if you care.

Otherwise, like I said, they always have been in a fantastic condition.[/QUOTE]

What's the pen called? I'd like to buy one.

I got:

--Onimusha 1
--Onimusha 3
--MK Shaolin Monks

today. All 3 are perfect, except they're in those flimsy eco-friendly cases.

I have DMC3: Special Edition coming on Thursday. That was about $6.50

[quote name='cheeky']What's the pen called? I'd like to buy one.[/QUOTE]

I may want one too. I use "Goo Gone" not sure if it still exists, my bottle has lasted me 10 years now lol. But it can get messy so I use a rag to wipe it clean after it eats the sticker.

Goo Gone works great. I accidentally smeared a barcode on artwork before trying to remove a GameStop USED sticker placed directly on the artwork, but that was because I dripped it onto the paper directly.

Just put some Goo Gone on paper towels or a rag and then rub it across the sticker. It basically dries out the sticker so it peels off. Reapply Goo Gone to rub off any sticky residue. I've even used Goo Gone to remove Sharpie Marker writing someone put on a GameCube disc.

[quote name='Kazaganthi']I may want one too. I use "Goo Gone" not sure if it still exists, my bottle has lasted me 10 years now lol. But it can get messy so I use a rag to wipe it clean after it eats the sticker.[/QUOTE]

I found a better cheaper way. Heard of simple green? Just take out the box art and smear some simple green on the goo and let it sit for a few minutes. The goo will wipe right off. Just make sure the inside of the art sleeve is dry before you put the box art back in. I tried a lot of stuff and this worked the first time. Simple green is a fairly cheap all purpose cleaner.

Just saw little big planet game of the year for 18.99, think I just bought it off there yesterday for 25. Boo. 120GB ps3 for 265, but not such a good deal with Dell's offers lately

The games disks come refinished. Most of the manuals I've got have been 'not new' condition (they have a wavy appearance - not flat at all). Most importantly, everything but the DS games come in non-official cases - the plastic seems a little flimsy.

Just myy 2 cents after purchasing a few DS, Wii, xbox, PS2, xbox360 and Gamecube games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back