Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tlwizard']Thanks. When you get it, would you mind reporting back with the exactly how good very good is?

Can anyone think of a reason why the Xbox Slim I ordered would have a different Serial Number than the one on the box? I noticed the box was strange because it had a different sticker on the front than I thought typically came on the box (just the simple "kinect ready" one). That strangeness led me to check the SNs and they're different.

Anything I should check on or look for? The wifi seems to be working, games installed fine, just has me weirded out a bit.[/QUOTE]

sure, i have prime but it is saying Not yet shipped Delivery Estimate: October 6, 2010

is that normal?

[quote name='doodofdoods']Wow, so Infinite Space is rare? Glad I kept my copy sealed.[/QUOTE]

Some people are asking $60 for new copies, don't see many people buying at that price though.

Supposedly used copies are still plentiful at Gamestops, but when there are only two Gamestops within 300 miles of me, I decided to go the Amazon route.

[quote name='doodofdoods']picked up Super Dodgeball Advance for .99.[/QUOTE]
Bought that at the GBA launch and paid full price. I don't regret it for a second!

I saw Dead Rising 2 (360) for $37.99 earlier today, almost bought it but convinced myself I didn't need to buy it since I already have the High Stakes edition on the way to me.

Got my FF13 Xbox 360 bundle today. The system itself looks like it wasn't even used, and most of the accessories (including the controllers and the included FF13 game/downloadable content) is new. Not a bad deal for 228 imo. The only negative, which is hardly a problem, is the box was pretty beat up.

[quote name='Doomstink']I saw Dead Rising 2 (360) for $37.99 earlier today, almost bought it but convinced myself I didn't need to buy it since I already have the High Stakes edition on the way to me.[/QUOTE]

Good GRIEF...would've bitten in a heartbeat.

[quote name='Doomstink']I saw Dead Rising 2 (360) for $37.99 earlier today, almost bought it but convinced myself I didn't need to buy it since I already have the High Stakes edition on the way to me.[/QUOTE]

Good GRIEF...would've bitten in a heartbeat.

Those Nekketsu Dodgeball games are so badass. I remember playing one of the incarnations for a PC Engine-like system back in '93, then playing it for the NES (since I didn't own a PC Engine). Good times. It's way fun playing against human opponents.

I wish Treasure would make a full-fledged Guardian Heroes remake.

[quote name='therpson']Never heard of it TBH? That worth a buy?[/QUOTE]

Yeah it's worth it. It's cheaper than the XBLA download, and the disc also includes two other games(Peggle, Zuma).

[quote name='confoosious']How can it be " Manufacturer shrink-wrapped" and "Item not in the original case. "[/QUOTE]

Yea. I think it should say "Manufacturer shrink-wrap missing."

Anyone going to bite the bullet and get it?? :cool:

[quote name='crewj']Yea. I think it should say "Manufacturer shrink-wrap missing."

Anyone going to bite the bullet and get it?? :cool:[/QUOTE]

kmart has it for $20 and a $10 coupon. less risk.

[quote name='ryocholz']Haven't been following, is this a good price? psp 3000 is not hackable right?[/QUOTE]

I am actually waiting or other people's opinion too.. I was looking for under 100 psp 3000 but if it's like new i may bite.. the description seems to suggest there is cosmetic damage to the unit not just the box

Just got my arcade stick and man it's in perfect condition. I don't think it was even used. Now let's just hope it works properly. Anyone know if there is a way to use on the 360 also? Or is there some kind of hack you need to do?

[quote name='doodofdoods']Crapload of "damaged" psp's in stock, must've been an accident in warehouse.[/QUOTE]

yeah but if anyone bites, please post your experience here.

Thats the lowest I've seen a psp 3000 since I've started watching AWD about 50 pages ago...but I want an under $200 ps3 first...

[quote name='likenew']Thats the lowest I've seen a psp 3000 since I've started watching AWD about 50 pages ago...but I want an under $200 ps3 first...[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that, looks like Amazon has started listing them above the competition now.

Lot's of PS3's up, all for more than I am willing to pay for a used one. 120gb ps3's are around $50 off a new 160GB, only possibly decent deal is the 250 for around 264. They have LBP bundles for around 300~

question, and i apologize if it's already been answered... but i just bought a used game for $22 through amazon warehouse... and it came sealed, though i can't quite tell if it's new or a reseal. do they re-seal their games after verifying they are complete/excellent or did i score a new copy?

[quote name='affa']question, and i apologize if it's already been answered... but i just bought a used game for $22 through amazon warehouse... and it came sealed, though i can't quite tell if it's new or a reseal. do they re-seal their games after verifying they are complete/excellent or did i score a new copy?[/QUOTE]
They reseal their games, look over the UPC barcode, you'll see there should be a sticker over it.

Congrats to whoever bit on Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World for the Wii that was $20 and "Like New".

It's hovered at $20 for weeks. I was waiting for $15 or so before I bit. Now I don't have to wait.

[quote name='affa']question, and i apologize if it's already been answered... but i just bought a used game for $22 through amazon warehouse... and it came sealed, though i can't quite tell if it's new or a reseal. do they re-seal their games after verifying they are complete/excellent or did i score a new copy?[/QUOTE]

They are definitely re-sealed. I got a used game the other day that was clearly a refurb. It was a 360 game with a ring ground into it from a faulty disc drive. The resurfacing job had nearly obliterated it - except for the faint trace of the ring it looked now. The case and manual were near mint too. Problem was, the game didn't work (and would not HD install either).

That was my only ever purchase from these Warehouse deals and now I'm hesitant to buy any more - especially 360 games. I'd still bite on PS3 stuff, maybe, since those are hard to make unplayable ;).

I guess my point is, even if it comes sealed and looks mint, if it is a 360 or Wii game (or any older disc-based game for that matter), I would at least test it out briefly so you can still return it if you need to.

[quote name='Altanis']Congrats to whoever bit on Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World for the Wii that was $20 and "Like New".
It's hovered at $20 for weeks. I was waiting for $15 or so before I bit. Now I don't have to wait.[/QUOTE]
What if they get another copy?

[quote name='sadboy']What if they get another copy?[/QUOTE]
Unless it's $15 or less, I'm not gonna bite. I've heard both good and terrible things about that game, mostly terrible. I enjoyed the first ToS game a LOT, and would hate for a bad experience with ToS2 to ruin my enjoyment of the series.

That said, if another comes up at a good price, I'm very likely to bite.

[quote name='io']They are definitely re-sealed. I got a used game the other day that was clearly a refurb. It was a 360 game with a ring ground into it from a faulty disc drive. The resurfacing job had nearly obliterated it - except for the faint trace of the ring it looked now. The case and manual were near mint too. Problem was, the game didn't work (and would not HD install either).

That was my only ever purchase from these Warehouse deals and now I'm hesitant to buy any more - especially 360 games. I'd still bite on PS3 stuff, maybe, since those are hard to make unplayable ;).

I guess my point is, even if it comes sealed and looks mint, if it is a 360 or Wii game (or any older disc-based game for that matter), I would at least test it out briefly so you can still return it if you need to.[/QUOTE]

That sucks.

If it helps, I've ordered from Amazon Warehouse on multiple occasions, both 360 and PS3, and I've never had any problems.

So if you see an unbeatable deal, I suggest you give it one more shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back