Amazon's Black Friday Movies & TV Deals Calenders

cupcakex1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Amazon posted up a calender of what Blu-Ray and DVD deals they are going to have for this upcoming week.

Most notable in my eyes are probably -

Wolverine : Origins Blu-Ray - $9.99 tomorrow
Fast & Furious (2009) Blu-Ray - $9.99(most likely) Wednesday

Glad to see they are matching on F&F, really didn't want to go out on Black Friday to go get that. There probably are good deals on the other things for other people, but those two are the only ones that catches my attention. This should help out a lot of people deciding where to go for Blu's on Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the only thing I want is the Smallville Seasons if they will have 7 & 8 on sale like Bestbuy tomorrow night then I would be set cause that's all I really wanted and to not have to go into Bestbuy on Friday would be nice.

is anyone else having a problem with the prices not being the same as the calendar states when they add the item to their cart or check out the items webpage?

[quote name='Demolition Man']Bummer that Amazon is staggering these sales out over the week. I'd much rather would have them all at once so I can do one order.[/QUOTE]

All the better to entice you into an Amazon Prime membership, duh.

[quote name='bizman316']is anyone else having a problem with the prices not being the same as the calendar states when they add the item to their cart or check out the items webpage?[/QUOTE]

if you have certain types of amazon credit you WILL NOT See the sales price..

i have a promo credit for 44.99 amazon and the final fantasy Dis.. psp game would not show up for 19.99 in my cart...

[quote name='MrDubbs']I wish I could decide if I want the Looney Tunes or not

Edit: went ahead and went for it[/QUOTE]

It's worth it - the first Golden Collection is pure, concentrated cartoon goodness.

If memory serves, the first disc is Bugs Bunny, the second is Daffy Duck, and the other two are a mix of characters. The set covers almost all of the most popular and well-known cartoons; the only thing that struck me as odd about it was that it only had one or two of the Road Runner cartoons.

My mother won a copy of the set online four or five years ago, back when it was new. I liked it enough to buy myself a copy tonight. :)

Anyone have a clue what the price will be on the xmen blu ray box set? Idk if they are matching someone elses deal or not is why I ask. Thanks.

The time difference is really throwing me off... I didn't think it was 8pm PST yet but the link for the Wolverine blu is gone? What the hell time is it? ARGH!

EDIT: Ahhh, online clocks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='WiiDSmoker']Just nabbed Wolverine Origins for free and free shipping![/QUOTE]
Same here. Hope to get the set friday.

[quote name='mcdaking84']how come wolverine shows 19.99 in my cart? is the 10 promotional credit the deduction?[/QUOTE]

it should show 10 dollars from lightning deal...

if not you ordered it wrong... go to the blu ray section and click on the black friday thing... and order from there...

well when you go into checkout anyway

[quote name='mcdaking84']how come wolverine shows 19.99 in my cart? is the 10 promotional credit the deduction?[/QUOTE]

Gotta go through the whole process in the end to see the deduction.

Was able to nab it Wolverine on regular DVD. I think I'm done with these Amazon sales barring something I really like.

[quote name='Afflicted']wow... my order is already preparing for shipment...

never seen that before...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got Call of Duty earlier today and it was shipped this afternoon. I'm definitely going to think long and hard about getting a Prime membership. It certainly has its advantages.

Well if you've been a lot of things off of Amazon, it will be worth it, especially this week (Free Trial anyone!)

If lets say to ship something UPS2day is $3, if you get ~27 items, it pays for itself (granted, that's over an entire year!)

[quote name='bobright']Is Wolvering that good of a movie and really worth it?[/QUOTE]

Can't go wrong with a $10 movie. It's a blind buy for me.

[quote name='Rafael122']Yeah, I got Call of Duty earlier today and it was shipped this afternoon. I'm definitely going to think long and hard about getting a Prime membership. It certainly has its advantages.[/QUOTE]

That's happened to me before where it says I can't cancel since it's being prepared within four minutes of placing an order; I've found that calling CS they can somehow cancel...

~80% of blu rays are claimed (it was 71% a few minutes ago, compensating for the time) but the dvd is probably ~15% claimed.

[quote name='sillymonkey321']it's on their black friday page but iit was blocked on my opera browser, had to use firefox to see it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I had the same issue on my end with Opera 10.10 Beta. Thankfully got it to load correctly with Firefox just in time.

Was 1 nanosecond away from ordering it just for the hell of it, but I really have no interest in owning Wolverine whatsoever :/

I didn't have a whole lot of interest in Wolverine, but I figured wth since it was only $9.99 on bluray. Only one buck more than the DVD.

mine screwed up. i know i did it right. i'm assuming it is because i currently have the $40 promotional credit from dj hero in my account (it counts towards anything, not just videogame products). i had these kinds of problems before with amazon. i'm just glad it happened with something like this and not an actual really good movie.

now i feel like i need to dump off this $40 before friday or else i'll miss out on all of the lightning deals throughout the week. why can't they get this stuff fixed?

Damn, had to hurry up and hook up my pc so I could view the webpage in firefox. Was 97% claimed when I got in. Shouldn't have even tried to use the ps3 browser for this....live and learn.

Spent the entire time trying to find a way to get a proxy from work that would allow me to sign in AND enable the Java script. Sucks that I couldn't get the lightning deal because you have to have Java enabled... Even adding it to my cart would give me the regular price only. I HATE WORKING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='ServerKing']bs that i cant get wolverine says till midnight please...they cannot be sold out of that crappy title... /sigh[/QUOTE]

Its a lightning box deal which means while supplies last.

Somehow my Wolverine lightning deal discount was messed up. It was some random $6.09 instead of the full $10. I did have some promo credits that might have contributed to the mess.

I called Amazon but the Indians didn't seem to understand the problem. By the time I finished the call, the order had entered shipping. Well, I just sent them an email and hope they'd understand it in a written form.

bread's done
Back