Amazon's Black Friday Movies & TV Deals Calenders

cupcakex1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Amazon posted up a calender of what Blu-Ray and DVD deals they are going to have for this upcoming week.

Most notable in my eyes are probably -

Wolverine : Origins Blu-Ray - $9.99 tomorrow
Fast & Furious (2009) Blu-Ray - $9.99(most likely) Wednesday

Glad to see they are matching on F&F, really didn't want to go out on Black Friday to go get that. There probably are good deals on the other things for other people, but those two are the only ones that catches my attention. This should help out a lot of people deciding where to go for Blu's on Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
just bought family guy season 7 for $14.99. I believe this is the best price i could find. w/2 day free shipping.

Note: only dvd missing from my family guy library and first amazon purchase ever!!!

[quote name='madara']Hurry amazon and pm Walmart on Coraline BR before everyone wakes up![/QUOTE]

I agree, that would be an instant buy. I may go to bestbuy and try to get that price matched today.

I've gotten X-Men Origins, Fight Club and V for Vendetta so far from Amazon. Hoping to get Watchmen and maybe Monsters Vs Aliens but that's probably it for this year. I'm also going to try and get Wizard of Oz at target but we'll see.

Lol these deals are like dodging bullets: so far none of the movies I've bought in the past have dropped below what I paid, if they dropped at all.

Fringe Season 1, Flight of the conchords s1 and s2 and Ice Age 3.

Still have to go to Target tomorrow forr Gremlins at $12.99, no PM on that yet.

[quote name='Pookymeister']supposedly the walmart coraline isn't the 3-d one like amazon's is.[/QUOTE]
What do you mean by "supposedly"?! You're freaking me out...Now I don't know what to do.

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']Why isn't Transformers 2 9.99 on Blu-Ray at amazon?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, gonna pass on this price since it's not $10. The way Amazon is going, it might be ten tomorrow.

[quote name='moviewizguy']What do you mean by "supposedly"?! You're freaking me out...Now I don't know what to do.[/QUOTE]

It says in the description that it includes 4 pairs of 3D glasses. I think it's safe to say that the Walmart one is 3D as well.

[quote name='kill3r7']It says in the description that it includes 4 pairs of 3D glasses. I think it's safe to say that the Walmart one is 3D as well.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. OK. Whew! Time to order!

Can't express how dissapointed I am that the Atlantis box set is $90 - that's still about $18 a season, which I've seen the show on sale for before.

At least House and Fringe are good prices.

[quote name='prayformojo']
Still have to go to Target tomorrow forr Gremlins at $12.99, no PM on that yet.[/QUOTE]

That's because the :br: Gremlins doesn't go into mass release until next week.

It's been a Target exclusive release since it came out at around Halloween.

It looks like Watchman Blu-Ray will have a pretty good price on it (hopefully $10 or less) regardless, I plan on finally picking it up at that price.

[quote name='Teqonix']Can't express how dissapointed I am that the Atlantis box set is $90 - that's still about $18 a season, which I've seen the show on sale for before.

At least House and Fringe are good prices.[/QUOTE]

I was so disappointed too, it was on blu-ray last week for $92 and having.

[quote name='prayformojo']Figured that was the case on Gremlins, reviews I read were positive, but its probably not a revelation like some BD releases.[/QUOTE]

Some of them are downgrades from DVD version like 28 days later.

[quote name='Demon Soul']Man, V for Vendetta dropped $2 since I got it a couple of days ago...[/QUOTE]
This will be happening alllll weekend.

[quote name='Rollett']So we have a confirm star trek go's on sale at 12pm PST ?

Snagged Transformers ROTF 12.99
Departed 7.99 (both Blu-ray)[/QUOTE]

where are you getting that? i cant never find anything on amazon haha

[quote name='paz9x']where are you getting that? i cant never find anything on amazon haha[/QUOTE]

Some one else had said it a while ago, I could not find anything either... just that its a featured deal..

[quote name='genfuyung']This will be happening alllll weekend.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's the annoying part, I've had a few prices move on me... I guess the hope is just to get "good enough" deals that it all averages out..

Man I already picked up Transformers RotF, The Matrix, and Live Free or Die Hard for $34... Now I'm tempted by Watchmen! Dammit. I need to save my cash for video game deals tomorrow.

Watchmen was a decent movie -- def didn't live up to the hype. Running time was a bit long too...viewer beware.

I wasn't a big fan of Watchmen in theaters (mainly because I was expecting more action) but I loved the movie when I gave it a second chance on blu-ray. It's a must buy for $10.

I picked up Watchmen. I had been eyeing the ultimate cut, but I honestly don't think I would want to set aside 3.5 hrs for it that often. I figure for 10 bucks the DC is worth it, so now I can move on and stop debating which version of a pretty good (not great) movie I should get.

Hey guys you think Gladiator, Braveheart, Departed and all other lowered stuff are going to be still on sale tomorrow right? I'd like to save some for some FSSS

Im not sure what to do about the watchmen. I loved it but I really want the ultimate edition. But the fact that the ultimate doesnt include the directors cut is kind of ridiculous. And the black freighter wasnt that well animated...and the motino comic isnt in high def in the ultimate cut....this doesnt sound like such a hard decision to be honest.

[quote name='genfuyung']This will be happening alllll weekend.[/QUOTE]

This happened to me too. I jumped on State of Play for 15, along with some others, and a few hours later, I saw that it dropped to 12. Kind of pissed, but oh well. They wouldn't adjust it anyway.

That's just the way it goes...

bread's done
Back