Amazon's Holiday Deals Calendar: Cyber Monday Deals Week

Amazon has TONS of crap on sale.  Really wish there was a link for everything....  Personally found The Last of US (PS3) and Final Fantasy Theatrhythm Curtain Call (3DS) for $19.99 each!

Amazon has been doing a great job price matching with WalMart and BestBuy. I just snagged Shadow of Mordor and Ryse for $25 each on Xbox One, a 3month XBL for $12.50, and a few blu-rays for less than $10 each.

Still haven't adjusted the two I was hoping for(MK7 & NSMB2), so I'm just going to give up, sleep until 12:00 PM and check before I go.

I think I will pass on the Vita memory, I ordered a 64GB card and that plus my old 16GB seems to be enough for a while based on my rough spread sheet.

Thankfully my download history on Sony's entertainment site lists download sizes, it is just too bad they don't put it in a convenient format.

Do you think they will pm Frozen, Amazing Spider-Man 2, and Despicable Me 2? That is the only thing left that I need and I'm trying to avoid going to Walmart and it all either sold out or unavailable online on their site so my last choice is getting it thru Amazon. 

I'm hoping Amazon PM the CoD controller for X1 so I don't have to use actual money for it but then again I'm tossed between that and the blue armed forces controller from Bestbuy too.

Do you think they will pm Frozen, Amazing Spider-Man 2, and Despicable Me 2? That is the only thing left that I need and I'm trying to avoid going to Walmart and it all either sold out or unavailable online on their site so my last choice is getting it thru Amazon.
Despicable Me 2 is set for 5:20pm PST, while Despicable Me 1 is set for 10:20pm PST. I am almost sure Frozen was in there somewhere but I can't seem to find it; though there is so much Frozen stuff everywhere that I wouldn't be surprised if I just imagined it =p

Wolfenstein PS4/Xbone is now matched for $25. Is it being sold for less anywhere or is that as low as its expected to go?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is another reason why I don't fuck with Amazon anymore. Why should I support such laziness? All they're doing is pricematching other stores deals! Wtf! So shameless.

Borderlands TPS just popped up in the queue to go live in ~15 minutes. So I guess that means that all the unscheduled games will be getting added in without any kind of announcement.

This is another reason why I don't fuck with Amazon anymore. Why should I support such laziness? All they're doing is pricematching other stores deals! Wtf! So shameless.
The biggest advantage to Amazon is not having to leave your house/family and venture out into the crowds. I'll take that any time =p

so Amazon said the XBone was going to be with "$150" in digital content. Even Ubisoft's CEO doesn't think that Unity and Black Flag are 150 bucks new, so anyone have any info on whether anything might be added?

Borderlands TPS just popped up in the queue to go live in ~15 minutes. So I guess that means that all the unscheduled games will be getting added in without any kind of announcement.

The biggest advantage to Amazon is not having to leave your house/family and venture out into the crowds. I'll take that any time =p
you can do the same with any of these stores can you not? I'm pretty sure all of them have these deals instore and online.

Probably. Bestbuy had it for the same price I think so if you have gcu it woulda been less. $20 is still a super good deal though
ah okay. i wanted to check before i bought it. haha This one also comes with the first Thearythm songs too right? Like it's basically Thearythm 1+2?

you can do the same with any of these stores can you not? I'm pretty sure all of them have these deals instore and online.
True, but none of those places take amazon credit as payment and many of us here have a looooot of amazon credit built up =p Plus, amazon's site tends to actually work.

Got in on Madden 15 (x1) lightning deal for $30, added 2 rechargeable controller batteries to get over the $35 threshold. Now the question remains do I keep it or flip it since the NFL season is close to an end and the resale will drop dramatically?

so Amazon said the XBone was going to be with "$150" in digital content. Even Ubisoft's CEO doesn't think that Unity and Black Flag are 150 bucks new, so anyone have any info on whether anything might be added?
I thought they were going to add a 1 year live, so both games = 90 plus 60 for live = $150

Just say it bro, you pay taxes too and you dont like it. Last year they did the same thing as they just price matched everyone and nobody complained.

Hey CAGers :D. Feeling great now. Can't believe I only had 2 hour sleep :(. But glad I was in the BF bonanza when all deals went live, than BB crashed, etc. i just wanted to say that amazon has refunded me the prices BB was selling on ther games. Bought some games on amazon at a slightly higher price, but asked to be credited to match BB and got a great response from CS. Worth a try if some of you paid a higher amount than what the cheapest deal available was at.

I'm curious about this also. Is matching the 329 deal essentially their deal?

e:basically they have it as ending at 2am and another "save 70" at 2 am :drool:

360: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MU1YENG/ref=gno_cart_title_0?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

PS3: http://www.amazon.com/Call-Duty-Advanced-Warfare-PlayStation-3/dp/B00MU1YEYU/ref=sr_1_3_twi_6?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1417109788&sr=1-3&keywords=call+of+duty+advanced+warfare

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare for Xbox 360 and PS3 is up at 44.99 if you don't want to take a chance on it selling out tomorrow morning or dealing with walmart. you may be able to get a price adjustment for tomorrow's lightning deal too, but YMMV. hope it helps. best price is 39.96 from what I've seen.

Hey CAGers :D. Feeling great now. Can't believe I only had 2 hour sleep :(. But glad I was in the BF bonanza when all deals went live, than BB crashed, etc. i just wanted to say that amazon has refunded me the prices BB was selling on ther games. Bought some games on amazon at a slightly higher price, but asked to be credited to match BB and got a great response from CS. Worth a try if some of you paid a higher amount than what the cheapest deal available was at.
Thanks. Just got 5$ back on Diablo because of the price difference. :)

bread's done
Back