Amazon's Holiday Deals Calendar: Cyber Monday Deals Week

Damn regular internet went out in my apartment, and my cell service where I live isn't great :(

What's the prices supposed to be on NHL 15 (360) and Mario Kart 7 (3DS)?

Looks like Amazon has Infamous Second Son for $19.99. Was that advertised or is it new?
That appears to be a price match to best buy, since it has been priced at 20 since Wednesday afternoon or so. However it is also still listed as a Lightning Deal for today (Friday), so it'll be interesting to see what they do with that.

That appears to be a price match to best buy, since it has been priced at 20 since Wednesday afternoon or so. However it is also still listed as a Lightning Deal for today (Friday), so it'll be interesting to see what they do with that.
Like blink noticed, for Killzone they raise the price just before the lightning deal and list it for $19.99 for the lightning deal. This is some weak ass one star tactic.

I had like eleven cocktails tonight. :beer:

Last edited by a moderator:
If I were to buy a pair of Astro headphones to use with XB1, all I need is to buy the adapter to use them? Lighting Deal set for tomorrow has my attention but I know NOTHING when it comes to audio.

If I were to buy a pair of Astro headphones to use with XB1, all I need is to buy the adapter to use them? Lighting Deal set for tomorrow has my attention but I know NOTHING when it comes to audio.
Yes, but it's a bit easier said than done. You need the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter - I believe it's typically $20-$25 but it's sold out and being scalped. You can still use the headphones - just no mic until you get the adapter.

Yea all you need is the adapter, I use a40s (pm from Microsoft store at bby for $8x.xx a while back), they work great but make sure you update the firmware from the astro website.

Yes, but it's a bit easier said than done. You need the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter - I believe it's typically $20-$25 but it's sold out and being scalped. You can still use the headphones - just no mic until you get the adapter.
Hmm, living without a mic I can live with. Scalped has me concerned.

Or buy the new 2014 edition that's designed for the XOne. Comes with a different mix amp model (M80) and is less janky/hacked together than using the MixAmp Pro and MS chat adapter. Worth the extra $50 if you're already throwing that much down for cans.

I was thinking about getting The Sky: The Art of Final Fantasy hardcover collection of volumes 1 2 and 3 Amano art is awesome

It's lame that basically no website is any different for Black Friday. They all blew their loads at various times on Thanksgiving.

Mario Kart 8 is listed as a Lightning Deal and has no specific time as to when it will be available. Ugh. How vague...

Binary Domain is 2.99

http://smile.amazon.com/Sega-41016nary-Domain1-Binary-Download/dp/B007V6MQR6/ref=sr_1_1_twi_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1417161841&sr=8-1&keywords=binary+domain+pc

binary%20domain%20steam.jpg

Well I bought everything I needed at bestbuy and sears.. when will Amazon have some goodies for us? Still have yet to buy one thing from them and I have credit to spend  :wall:  :wall:

So far all I've snagged was NHL 15 for PS3 for $30. And I bought that for my in-laws to give to my nephew ;). They were about to go spend $60 on it somewhere.

It was odd, though - only the 360 version was up for the lightning deal a few hours ago. But I checked the PS3 version and it was just $29.99, no LD required. It is now back to $39.99 though. So it was sort of like a LD in timing but not in limited quantities I guess.

How much were Tales Of Xillia 2 and Dark Souls 2? Was it the same as Best Buy's price? I had no idea that the deals expired that quickly, I logged in 3 hours after I saw it was advertised.

How much were Tales Of Xillia 2 and Dark Souls 2? Was it the same as Best Buy's price? I had no idea that the deals expired that quickly, I logged in 3 hours after I saw it was advertised.
$20 and $15 respectively. And yeah I'm not a fan of the lightning deals for that reason, it's the worst, especially with something like this Mario Kart 8 deal where we don't even know when it's going up or what price it'll be.

It's probably futile but I am really hoping they put up a deal for Kinect 2.0. I caved and got the lightning deal earlier and figured I would sell the games off and buy a Kinect. I'm seeing a lot of the bundled games on the marketplace but not too many Kinects. I would have thought people getting the MS refurb deal would be unloading them too.
So come on, Amazon! Give me a Kinect deal I can use my $100 GC on...

Damnit! My regular home internet is out, am using my cell phone and when I reloaded at exactly the time the MK7 deal went live the connection timed out, I hit reload again and it loaded very quickly--only because it was 100% claimed! fuck, wanted to get this for my fiancee for Christmass

bread's done
Back