Amazon's Holiday Deals Calendar: Cyber Monday Deals Week

Is anyone selling CoD PS4 for less than $50?? I wish Best Buy were so I could get it for $40 with GCU but it doesn't seem that they will be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think it will be cheaper for the lightning deal? How did you go about getting them to price match?
Alien Isolation was $29.99 yesterday for the first half of the day. Then they bumped it back up to $39.99.

I presume the Lighting Deal will put it back at $29.99 ...

Do you think it will be cheaper for the lightning deal? How did you go about getting them to price match?
Lightening Deal will be the same price.

All I did was email customer service asking them to match the Best Buy price if $29.99. They then sent me link to a form to fill out after I place the order. after doing so they adjusted thx price within 10 minutes.

Monopoly Xbox One edition is 15.00 on amazon now. Bought one now for party fun.

Edit corrected the price. It's even cheaper

would the lightning deal price for titanfall xbox1 be cheaper than the 24.71 it is currently?
Titanfall Deluxe bundle (includes Season Pass) is 12.xx digital through Xbox.com today. You get everything for half the price, not sure why you would look anywhere else (unless gifting for another).

Edit: Deal is good through the 1st.

Titanfall Deluxe bundle (includes Season Pass) is 12.xx digital through Xbox.com today. You get everything for half the price, not sure why you would look anywhere else (unless gifting for another).

Edit: Deal is good through the 1st.
gifting for someone...but great deal tho

Disney Infinity Marvel Starter Pack for the XBO and PS4 and Marvel Infinity figures just popped up on the Lightning Deals.

I bought these headphones a couple days ago, but bought the Sony gold one's recently since their better. Now when I go to return the item Im getting deducted $10 (half of what I paid) for shipping it back. Is there anyway I can get the return address and ship it myself for cheaper? Ive never done an return for an online item bought from Amazon or a seller on Amazon for that matter. 

I was just about to cave on Sniper Elite III (PS4) for $30 (friend of mine and I got our PS4's from the ebay deal Wednesday night, wanted a co-op game to play with her) but I noticed gamefly still has it for $20, yay.

amazon 49.96
Smartass, hahaha

I placed an order for Alien Isolation and Diablo 3, but they would not price match for Best Buy. I told them that I assume they will be 29.99 for the lightning deals later today anyways and I wanted to get the order out of the way because I would be busy later, but they still would not slide. Guess I'll have to watch for the damn deals to come up. 

So is there any word on more lightning deals occurring today?  The few listed seem rather sparse/unremarkable and I wasn't thrilled with anything yesterday either.  It's kind of a down year when paying $25 for a game more than a year old in GTA 5 seemed like the highlight.

So is there any word on more lightning deals occurring today? The few listed seem rather sparse/unremarkable and I wasn't thrilled with anything yesterday either. It's kind of a down year when paying $25 for a game more than a year old in GTA 5 seemed like the highlight.
you got some headsets and a capture device. Be very wary of these, because they all had regular price increases of over $50 since two weeks ago, and were both on sale for considerably less a couple of weeks ago.

So is there any word on more lightning deals occurring today? The few listed seem rather sparse/unremarkable and I wasn't thrilled with anything yesterday either. It's kind of a down year when paying $25 for a game more than a year old in GTA 5 seemed like the highlight.
The Lightning Deals have been somewhat weak, but there have been quite a few non-LD temporary price drops throughout the last couple days too. Still, most of them were Best Buy price matches, so if you have GCU as well there wasn't a lot from Amazon.

Now they took Alien Isolation off of the lightning deals. Hoping it will come back up soon or I might just pick up Metro Redux. 

Anyone have any idea what's going on with Mario Kart 8?  Stayed up until around 1:30am PST this morning thinking it would be a standard daily deal like yesterday's were and finally just went to sleep.  It's been at $51.99 all day since I woke up too.  It isn't listed in the LD schedule.  Trying to figure out if I should just bite the shipping price bullet and order from Sears.

Anyone have any idea what's going on with Mario Kart 8? Stayed up until around 1:30am PST this morning thinking it would be a standard daily deal like yesterday's were and finally just went to sleep. It's been at $51.99 all day since I woke up too. It isn't listed in the LD schedule. Trying to figure out if I should just bite the shipping price bullet and order from Sears.
At one point I think someone said that it'll be a lightning deal at 9:10 tonight. Not sure what time zone they were referring to, though.

So weird that PS+ yearlies were going for $30 on Amazon last year, but now you can't even find them with any wort of deal at all.  Sony seems to be dropping the ball a little this year.  Microsoft is going all in on holiday console bundles and cheap X Box Live time.

Looks like they pulled MK8 from their website...Maybe it'll go live soon?  I could've swore the time said 3:10 at one point.

Where is Sonic Boom Wii U? It said the deal starts at 1:10pm. The timer counted down, it started, but the price is $39.99 and it's nowhere to be found in the deals area.

I have a feeling Mario Kart 8 will be on sale later tonight, because it's the last one listed on the "Featured Black Friday Lightning Deals". The Disney Infinity and COD lightning deals were at the front of the list, and they're gone now. It's going to happen- we (and amazon support) don't know when though.

Its showing for $48. Is that the sale price or had it been that all day?
It should be $25 during the lightning deals right now.

• rLnbNaf.png

Amazon matched Target's sale price of $15 for Monopoly (PS4) earlier today so I picked one up.

Also got Infamous: Second Son on Amazon for $20 yesterday, so it ended up being a pretty good Black Friday this year. :)

wow man, i got the email for the smash $15 dollar promo and it expires jan 12.  GG amazon for screwing everybody once again.

bread's done
Back