Amazon's PSN Code Deals - 12/17: Borderlands 2 $10, BioShock Infinite $20, The Bureau XCOM Declassified $20, and More!

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Now that this PSN code initiative has launched on Amazon, I figured that we need a thread to keep track of all of the deals that are available for all of the PSN codes that they offer since they're poor at showing everything they have to offer. I'm going to make this a wiki post so that if you see something on the cheap, you can add it to this list so that everybody can easily find it.

Amazon PSN Store
PSN Web Store (For Price Comparisons)

PS3
Angry Birds: Star Wars - $19.99 - 50% Off

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel - $25.99 - 13% Off

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - $39.99 - 33% Off - Additional $5 Credit
Batman: Arkham Origins - $34.99 - 42% Off - Additional $5 Credit
Battlefield 4 - $39.99 - 33% Off - Additional $5 Credit

BioShock Infinite - $19.99 - 50% Off

Borderlands - $14.96 - 25% Off

Borderlands 2 - $9.99 - 66% Off

The Bureau XCOM Declassified - $19.96 - 66% Off

Call of Duty Ghosts - $39.99 - 25% Off
Deadpool - $26.99 - 46% Off

Diablo III - $39.97 - 33% Off
FIFA 14 - $39.99 - 33% Off - Additional $5 Credit
Fuse - $24.71 - 18% Off

Grand Theft Auto V - $39.96 - 33% Off

Guacamelee! - $7.49 - 50% Off
The Last of Us - $35.00- 42% Off - Additional $5 Credit
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - $24.99 - 50% Off
Madden NFL 25 - $39.99 - 33% Off - Additional $5 Credit

Mafia II - $15.20 - 24% Off
MLB 13: The Show - $20.00 - 50% Off

NBA 2K13 - $29.99 - 25% Off

NBA 2K14 - $39.96 - 33% Off
NCAA Football 14 - $44.99 - 25% Off

Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures - $29.99 - 25% Off

Payday 2 - $35.04 - 12% Off
Puppeteer - $27.99 - 30% Off
Saints Row IV - $48.72 - 19% Off
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - $15.00 - 63% Off - Includes Vita version

Terraria - $7.49 - 50% Off
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 - $35.82- 40% Off
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist - $49.52 - 17% Off
The Walking Dead Survival Instinct - $23.99 - 52% Off

WWE 2K14 - $39.99 - 33% Off

XCOM: Enemy Within - $35.34 - 12% Off

PS3 Bundles - Includes Game + Season Pass Unless Otherwise Noted

PS3 3-Game Indie Bundle - $35.97 - 10% Off - [customspoiler='Includes']Contrast, Rain, and PS3/Vita versions of Divekick[/customspoiler]

PS3 4-Game Indie Bundle - $42.46 - 15% Off - [customspoiler='Includes']Cloudberry Kingdom, Terraria, PS3/Vita versions of Hotline Miami, and PS3/Vita versions of Guacamelee!

[/customspoiler]

Activision Family Bundle - $59.98 - 33% Off - [customspoiler='Includes']Angry Birds Star Wars + The Amazing Spider-Man[/customspoiler]

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Bundle - $59.98 - 25% Off

Batman Arkham Origins Bundle - $54.98 - 31% Off - Additional $10 Credit
Battlefield 4 Bundle - $89.98 - 18% Off - Additional $10 Credit

BioShock Bundle - $29.95 - 40% Off - [customspoiler='Includes']BioShock + BioShock Infinite[/customspoiler]

BioShock Infinite Bundle - $39.95 - 33% Off

Borderlands Ultimate Edition - $23.99 - 20% Off

Borderlands 2 Bundle - $47.64 - 21% Off

Borderlands Franchise Bundle - $32.01 - 36% Off - [customspoiler='Includes']Borderlands + Borderlands 2[/customspoiler]

Borderlands Ultimate Bundle - $71.63 - 20% Off - [customspoiler='Includes']Borderlands Ultimate Edition + Borderlands 2 Bundle[/customspoiler]
Call of Duty Black Ops II with Revolution DLC - $44.93 - 25% Off

Call of Duty Ghosts Bundle - $89.95 - 18% Off

EA Football Bundle - $96.33 - 20% Off - [customspoiler='Includes']Madden NFL 25 + NCAA Football 25

[/customspoiler]

The Last of Us Bundle - $54.98 - 31% Off - Additional $10

Credit

The Last of Us Bundle 2 - $49.99 - 33% Off - [customspoiler='Includes']Game + Left Behind DLC[/customspoiler]
Saints Row IV Bundle - $39.98 - 43% Off - Additional $10 Credit

WWE 2K14 Bundle - $59.95 - 25% Off

PS4
Angry Birds: Star Wars - $43.00 - 14% Off

PS4 Bundles

4-Game Indie Bundle - $58.46 - 13% Off - [customspoiler='Includes']Resogun, PS3/PS4 versions of Tiny Brains, PS3/PS4/Vita versions of Sound Shapes, and PS4/Vita versions of Escape Plan.[/customspoiler]

Flower, Trine 2 Complete Story, and Super Motherload Bundle - $37.77 - 10% Off - [customspoiler='Includes']PS3/Vita versions of Flower[/customspoiler] - Additional $5 Credit

Escape Plan Bundle - $26.96 - 10% Off - Includes Vita version

PS2 Classics
Fatal Frame - $3.99 - 60% Off
Fatal Frame II: The Crimson Butterfly - $3.99 - 60% Off
Fatal Frame + Fatal Frame II Crimson Butterfly - $7.98 - 60% Off

Add-ons
Battlefield 3 - Premium - $39.99 - 20% Off
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dawnguard - $9.99 - 50% Off
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dragonborn - $9.99 - 50% Off
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Hearthfire - $2.49 - 50% Off
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim DLC Bundle - $22.47 - 50% Off
God of War Ascension - 36-Hour Multiplayer 10x XP Boost - $8.99 - 55% Off

The Walking Dead Survival Instinct - Walker Execution Pack - $2.99 - 40% Off

Extras
The Last of Us Survival Guide - $2.99 - 40% Off

Vita
Angry Birds Star Wars - $19.99 - 50% Off

Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two - $19.99 - 33% Off

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - $9.99 - 63% Off

PSN Gift Cards
$10 - $9.99
$20 - $19.99
$50 - $49.99

PlayStation Plus Subscriptions
3 Months - $17.99
1 Year - $49.99

I'm excluding all of the slight discounts of a buck or two that are on there since I don't think this list needs to be that exhaustive, so I limited it to discounts of 10% or more. All of the discounts listed here are based on the current PSN price on the web store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since AC4 is not being sold digitally, would I be able to easily purchase the PS3 digital code ($35 + $5 credit) and convert it into a PS4 copy ($10). That is effectively AC4 on the PS4 for $40 which is better than other prices for that game.

Edit: As FT mentions below, this works like a charm.

Call of Duty Ghosts is now $39.96 for those interested

Killzone Shadow Fall, Tiger Woods 14, and Puppeteer's prices went back up. The Walking Dead Survival Instinct was dropped to $15.

Since AC4 is not being sold digitally, would I be able to easily purchase the PS3 digital code ($35 + $5 credit) and convert it into a PS4 copy ($10). That is effectively AC4 on the PS4 for $40 which is better than other prices for that game.
Yep. You just have to purchase the PS4 upgrade item on the PS Store after redeeming the PS3 code.

I wish Amazon would price match their own lightning deals on the physical copies.  Oh well.  I'm sure Last of Us and Beyond: Two Souls will be cheap on PS+ eventually, if not outright free.

Love this digital store so far. Picked up Lego Marvel for Ps4 today, then got Last of Us for $20 as it used the promo code from Lego Marvel. Then got Battlefield 4 PS3 for $24.99, and used the $10 credit that came with the Ps4 to upgrade on PSN. Bring on more great deals. Have some more promo credit to use. 

Shit, just bought BF4 premium yesterday.

EDIT: Oh wait, BF3 is the one on sale.

I'm flipping a coin to decide to buy Lego Marvel Superheroes digital or physical

Digital: No tax, $5 credit

Physical: Can trade-in, lowest price for physical copy of game (reg. 59.99)

Just to give you guys a FYI, the promo credit you receive from some of these games can be applied to the PS+.  I picked up The last of Us ad got the $5 and used it on the PS+ knocking it down to 24.99.  I wanted either Batman or AC4, but I have some many games I figured this was a better investment as those two games will come down sooner or later.

Hey everyone! Thanks for the heads up on this.  Quick question. I noticed the 5 dollar credit is on amazons store. Does anyone have a link to the upgrade option for ps4 games on the amazon store?

This PS+ One-Year membership is $29.99 today at Amazon.com!

I just bought one, but I'm having trouble entering the code to add it on to my existing subscription (or I hope it adds it on, anyway, and doesn't just restart it, because I still have 6 months or so left).  The PSN Web store won't load (not sure if you can even enter the code there anyway), and when I do it on my PS3, I enter the code, click through all the stuff, and get an error at the last step.  Ughhhhhh Sony.

I just bought one, but I'm having trouble entering the code to add it on to my existing subscription (or I hope it adds it on, anyway, and doesn't just restart it, because I still have 6 months or so left). The PSN Web store won't load (not sure if you can even enter the code there anyway), and when I do it on my PS3, I enter the code, click through all the stuff, and get an error at the last step. Ughhhhhh Sony.
SEN Store seems to be hammered today.

I just bought one, but I'm having trouble entering the code to add it on to my existing subscription (or I hope it adds it on, anyway, and doesn't just restart it, because I still have 6 months or so left). The PSN Web store won't load (not sure if you can even enter the code there anyway), and when I do it on my PS3, I enter the code, click through all the stuff, and get an error at the last step. Ughhhhhh Sony.
They kind of launched a new console today, so the servers are getting hit a little hard as a result of all the new people wanting to use their new consoles.

Quick question, because I can't remember. 

Since PSN is being a piece of crap and crashing. If I buy the Amazon PS+ code, can I enter said code on via PSN on my computer?

My playstation is in storage, but I don't want to lapse my ps+ if that makes sense. 

Since PSN is being a piece of crap and crashing. If I buy the Amazon PS+ code, can I enter said code on via PSN on my computer?

My playstation is in storage, but I don't want to lapse my ps+ if that makes sense.

It probably won't allow through the web store, though you could still avail it on ps3 at a later time.

You'll probably have to log in with someone else's PS3 (or PS4? or Vita?) and do it if you can't get yours out of storage. I don't think you can do it over the web site, and the web site is being just as crappy anyway.

You'll probably have to log in with someone else's PS3 (or PS4? or Vita?) and do it if you can't get yours out of storage. I don't think you can do it over the web site, and the web site is being just as crappy anyway.

I entered my sly code a few hours Ago on bye website.

Is the Battlefield 4 PS3-to-PS4 digital upgrade still in effect (digital version)? Or was that a pre-order only promotion?

they added this to the PS+ amazon page

Please note: Due to high volume on Sony's PlayStation Network service, some users may experience network latency. Sony is aware of the issue and working to resolve it as quickly as possible. We are sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

I think it's active until 3/31/14, so you have plenty of time to do it.
Thanks for the answer.

Just out of curiosity, seeing as I don't have a PS4 currently, I'm wondering if I do the upgrade for the digital version of BF4 to PS4, if I permanently lose the ability to play the PS3 version. Anyone with experience on this admittedly obscure issue?

I have done this before. You should be able to redeem codes on the website via your account page.

It didn't let me redeem the playstation plus code on the website. I had to do it on my PS4.

Question about the digital games. If I buy ACIV (PS3) digital through Amazon for 34.99, can I then do the $10 upgrade to PS4? It seems like that should work but I don't want to do it then not be able to upgrade.

It didn't let me redeem the playstation plus code on the website. I had to do it on my PS4.

Question about the digital games. If I buy ACIV (PS3) digital through Amazon for 34.99, can I then do the $10 upgrade to PS4? It seems like that should work but I don't want to do it then not be able to upgrade.
Yes, it'll work.

BF4 digital version is $25... nice!

Now I get to own the digital version of BF4 on PS4 for $35 total, tax-free, and I don't have to swap discs in and out to play the game--I prefer having digital versions of my games if I can get the same or better price on them.

bread's done
Back