Amazon's PSN Code Deals - 12/17: Borderlands 2 $10, BioShock Infinite $20, The Bureau XCOM Declassified $20, and More!

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Now that this PSN code initiative has launched on Amazon, I figured that we need a thread to keep track of all of the deals that are available for all of the PSN codes that they offer since they're poor at showing everything they have to offer. I'm going to make this a wiki post so that if you see something on the cheap, you can add it to this list so that everybody can easily find it.

Amazon PSN Store
PSN Web Store (For Price Comparisons)

PS3
Angry Birds: Star Wars - $19.99 - 50% Off

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel - $25.99 - 13% Off

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - $39.99 - 33% Off - Additional $5 Credit
Batman: Arkham Origins - $34.99 - 42% Off - Additional $5 Credit
Battlefield 4 - $39.99 - 33% Off - Additional $5 Credit

BioShock Infinite - $19.99 - 50% Off

Borderlands - $14.96 - 25% Off

Borderlands 2 - $9.99 - 66% Off

The Bureau XCOM Declassified - $19.96 - 66% Off

Call of Duty Ghosts - $39.99 - 25% Off
Deadpool - $26.99 - 46% Off

Diablo III - $39.97 - 33% Off
FIFA 14 - $39.99 - 33% Off - Additional $5 Credit
Fuse - $24.71 - 18% Off

Grand Theft Auto V - $39.96 - 33% Off

Guacamelee! - $7.49 - 50% Off
The Last of Us - $35.00- 42% Off - Additional $5 Credit
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - $24.99 - 50% Off
Madden NFL 25 - $39.99 - 33% Off - Additional $5 Credit

Mafia II - $15.20 - 24% Off
MLB 13: The Show - $20.00 - 50% Off

NBA 2K13 - $29.99 - 25% Off

NBA 2K14 - $39.96 - 33% Off
NCAA Football 14 - $44.99 - 25% Off

Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures - $29.99 - 25% Off

Payday 2 - $35.04 - 12% Off
Puppeteer - $27.99 - 30% Off
Saints Row IV - $48.72 - 19% Off
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - $15.00 - 63% Off - Includes Vita version

Terraria - $7.49 - 50% Off
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 - $35.82- 40% Off
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist - $49.52 - 17% Off
The Walking Dead Survival Instinct - $23.99 - 52% Off

WWE 2K14 - $39.99 - 33% Off

XCOM: Enemy Within - $35.34 - 12% Off

PS3 Bundles - Includes Game + Season Pass Unless Otherwise Noted

PS3 3-Game Indie Bundle - $35.97 - 10% Off - [customspoiler='Includes']Contrast, Rain, and PS3/Vita versions of Divekick[/customspoiler]

PS3 4-Game Indie Bundle - $42.46 - 15% Off - [customspoiler='Includes']Cloudberry Kingdom, Terraria, PS3/Vita versions of Hotline Miami, and PS3/Vita versions of Guacamelee!

[/customspoiler]

Activision Family Bundle - $59.98 - 33% Off - [customspoiler='Includes']Angry Birds Star Wars + The Amazing Spider-Man[/customspoiler]

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Bundle - $59.98 - 25% Off

Batman Arkham Origins Bundle - $54.98 - 31% Off - Additional $10 Credit
Battlefield 4 Bundle - $89.98 - 18% Off - Additional $10 Credit

BioShock Bundle - $29.95 - 40% Off - [customspoiler='Includes']BioShock + BioShock Infinite[/customspoiler]

BioShock Infinite Bundle - $39.95 - 33% Off

Borderlands Ultimate Edition - $23.99 - 20% Off

Borderlands 2 Bundle - $47.64 - 21% Off

Borderlands Franchise Bundle - $32.01 - 36% Off - [customspoiler='Includes']Borderlands + Borderlands 2[/customspoiler]

Borderlands Ultimate Bundle - $71.63 - 20% Off - [customspoiler='Includes']Borderlands Ultimate Edition + Borderlands 2 Bundle[/customspoiler]
Call of Duty Black Ops II with Revolution DLC - $44.93 - 25% Off

Call of Duty Ghosts Bundle - $89.95 - 18% Off

EA Football Bundle - $96.33 - 20% Off - [customspoiler='Includes']Madden NFL 25 + NCAA Football 25

[/customspoiler]

The Last of Us Bundle - $54.98 - 31% Off - Additional $10

Credit

The Last of Us Bundle 2 - $49.99 - 33% Off - [customspoiler='Includes']Game + Left Behind DLC[/customspoiler]
Saints Row IV Bundle - $39.98 - 43% Off - Additional $10 Credit

WWE 2K14 Bundle - $59.95 - 25% Off

PS4
Angry Birds: Star Wars - $43.00 - 14% Off

PS4 Bundles

4-Game Indie Bundle - $58.46 - 13% Off - [customspoiler='Includes']Resogun, PS3/PS4 versions of Tiny Brains, PS3/PS4/Vita versions of Sound Shapes, and PS4/Vita versions of Escape Plan.[/customspoiler]

Flower, Trine 2 Complete Story, and Super Motherload Bundle - $37.77 - 10% Off - [customspoiler='Includes']PS3/Vita versions of Flower[/customspoiler] - Additional $5 Credit

Escape Plan Bundle - $26.96 - 10% Off - Includes Vita version

PS2 Classics
Fatal Frame - $3.99 - 60% Off
Fatal Frame II: The Crimson Butterfly - $3.99 - 60% Off
Fatal Frame + Fatal Frame II Crimson Butterfly - $7.98 - 60% Off

Add-ons
Battlefield 3 - Premium - $39.99 - 20% Off
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dawnguard - $9.99 - 50% Off
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dragonborn - $9.99 - 50% Off
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Hearthfire - $2.49 - 50% Off
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim DLC Bundle - $22.47 - 50% Off
God of War Ascension - 36-Hour Multiplayer 10x XP Boost - $8.99 - 55% Off

The Walking Dead Survival Instinct - Walker Execution Pack - $2.99 - 40% Off

Extras
The Last of Us Survival Guide - $2.99 - 40% Off

Vita
Angry Birds Star Wars - $19.99 - 50% Off

Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two - $19.99 - 33% Off

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - $9.99 - 63% Off

PSN Gift Cards
$10 - $9.99
$20 - $19.99
$50 - $49.99

PlayStation Plus Subscriptions
3 Months - $17.99
1 Year - $49.99

I'm excluding all of the slight discounts of a buck or two that are on there since I don't think this list needs to be that exhaustive, so I limited it to discounts of 10% or more. All of the discounts listed here are based on the current PSN price on the web store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Placed an order for lego marvel digital... no codes was given and have to wait 4 hours+. Is this common? Or is it due to Black Friday rush?

Thanks!

It's D Day X 2 currently, everyone logging on for the first time with their purchased PS3 bundles, PS+ purchasers entering codes, AND the PS4 Europe launch.

Any time I try to redeem the three codes I purchased, it tells me an error has occurred. So much for checking out my new games.

I don't know why but I made a real stupid move purchasing Batman. I had the actual physical copy and thought I would break even selling that and then purchasing the digital code. Instead I'm down $9. Convenience fee I guess? I like that you can download full games to the Vita for cheap.

I don't know why but I made a real stupid move purchasing Batman. I had the actual physical copy and thought I would break even selling that and then purchasing the digital code. Instead I'm down $9. Convenience fee I guess? I like that you can download full games to the Vita for cheap.
Yeah, I've gotten hosed a few times myself, too. I try to just buy everything digital now unless the digital price is just too damn ludicrous or the physical price is just too damn good to pass up. (Rayman Legends is a good example--price is too ridiculous on Wii U eShop, physical price was too good to pass up; and the PSN deal on it for Vita was too good to pass up! Now I'm covered.)

Ended up getting another plus, was already stacked till 2016,March; will keep this around for the buy 12 get 3 months free or for gifting.

I think that's a pretty good deal considering it's brand new. If I hadn't spent so much and was desperate to play it, I'd grab. I figure it'll be free or really cheap on PS+ at some point though.

Okay, I still don't have a PS3, but I managed to redeem the PS+ subscription from my PSP.. I should be able to just 'order' the Instant Game Collection Games from the website now, right? But the website doesn't seem to reflect my PS Plus status, although the transaction is in my account history. Does it take some time to initialize, or something?

Updated some prices and added some new items:

PS3
Angry Birds: Star Wars - $34.96 - 13% Off

Grand Theft Auto V - $34.00 - 43% Off
The Walking Dead Survival Instinct - $24.96 - 50% Off

PS3 Bundles
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Bundle - $54.98 - 31% Off - Includes Game + Season Pass - Additional $10 Credit
Batman Arkham Origins Bundle - $49.98 - 38% Off - Includes Game + Season Pass - Additional $10 Credit
Battlefield 4 Bundle - $74.98 - 32% Off - Includes Game + Season Pass - Additional $10 Credit

The Last of Us Bundle - $54.98 - 31% Off - Additional $10 Credit

Add-ons

The Walking Dead Survival Instinct - Walker Execution Pack - $2.99 - 40% Off

Vita

Killzone Mercenary - $29.99 - 17% Off

Tearaway - $29.99 - 17% Off

Okay, I still don't have a PS3, but I managed to redeem the PS+ subscription from my PSP.. I should be able to just 'order' the Instant Game Collection Games from the website now, right? But the website doesn't seem to reflect my PS Plus status, although the transaction is in my account history. Does it take some time to initialize, or something?
It should work if it's in your account. If you log into the store, there should be a plus icon by your psn avatar.

The web store can be wonky, though. Try logging out and then reopening the store to the front page and logging in there before going to the plus section and surfing for games. I tried to grab the ps4 plus games there recently, and I logged in when I was looking at the ps plus page on the site, and it was trying to charge me full price (even though it showed the plus icon by my avatar). When I reopened the store and logged in before surfing to the plus section, it let me grab them no problem.

Have they re-enabled their shizz yet so I can put in my PS+ code?  Takes about 37 minutes with the controller on my PS3.  :)  Guess I could try on my Vita.

It should work if it's in your account. If you log into the store, there should be a plus icon by your psn avatar.

The web store can be wonky, though. Try logging out and then reopening the store to the front page and logging in there before going to the plus section and surfing for games. I tried to grab the ps4 plus games there recently, and I logged in when I was looking at the ps plus page on the site, and it was trying to charge me full price (even though it showed the plus icon by my avatar). When I reopened the store and logged in before surfing to the plus section, it let me grab them no problem.
Okay, I'll mess around with it. Thanks for your help.

(And thanks to everyone else who helped! CAGs seem to be fairly good eggs, in general.)

I think code redemption is working now. Some online buddies and I managed to redeem codes now.

Note: PS+ codes can only be entered through a PS3, Vita, or PS4, not through the webstore or online account settings.

Have they re-enabled their shizz yet so I can put in my PS+ code? Takes about 37 minutes with the controller on my PS3. :) Guess I could try on my Vita.
I don't get why some people are having trouble redeeming PSN codes. Just yesterday, I entered a code for Battlefield 4 (PS3), along with a $20 PSN code, with no problems, using the Sony Entertainment Network store website. Is it a regional issue with servers? I'm in California.

Thanks, guys.  And yes, CAGs are awesome!

Wow, between everything I've bought, the hoard of PS+ stuff, demos, and everything, my download list is nearly 600 items.  Eesh.  I need to write it all down and organize it or something, cause going through it is not fun.  (Just reminded because it puts all the PS+ stuff at the top every time I renew... I think...  Would be a good time to write it all down since it's at the top.)

I have to contact Sony and get a refund on my PS+ purchase. It said $29.99 on their website and at first it said $49.99, so I'm like ok, maybe it shows a sale price in the cart. Next thing I know it checked out with the $49.99 price and didn't yet give option to change payment method to paypal.

It doesn't show the subscription in my account yet, but they charged me for it.

Bah, and I missed out on buying a card in store yesterday.

I have to contact Sony and get a refund on my PS+ purchase. It said $29.99 on their website and at first it said $49.99, so I'm like ok, maybe it shows a sale price in the cart. Next thing I know it checked out with the $49.99 price and didn't yet give option to change payment method to paypal.

It doesn't show the subscription in my account yet, but they charged me for it.

Bah, and I missed out on buying a card in store yesterday.
I think the $29.99 sale was supposed to only be valid yesterday, so if you bought it today, you might be out of luck. They don't really do refunds on digital products. Just checked the website store, and PS plus seems to be back to $49.99. Customer service might help you out if the store was showing the wrong price, though.

Has anyone received their credit for their Amazon PSN digital store purchase? I purchased something earlier in the week, Tuesday or Wednesday, and never got my credit

Has anyone received their credit for their Amazon PSN digital store purchase? I purchased something earlier in the week, Tuesday or Wednesday, and never got my credit
if you mean the $5 credit, i still haven't received it yet from my Last of Us Season Pass purchase but contacted Amazon regarding it (thru online chat) and they forwarded my concern to the Game & Downloads team (or whoever they are). will just wait for their response.

got the Season Pass for free as Amazon gave me a $30 promotional credit so it left me $10.01 more which I used in buying a book for my daughter. was hoping to get the $5 immediately so I can get the Sly Cooper digital download for just $4.99.

but if you meant the $5 Amazon Instant Video credit. they already sent me 2 codes after i contacted them about it.

I have to contact Sony and get a refund on my PS+ purchase. It said $29.99 on their website...
I think you're talking about this article?

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/11/22/black-friday-deals-for-ps3-ps-vita-and-ps-plus/

It clearly states Black Friday Only and the article reads "at select retailers".

Also, redeemed The Last of Us, queued download. Redeemed Season Pass, download failed. Tried to redeem PS+, getting constant errors. Can't pull up my Season Pass purchase. D:

They're lucky I work weekends.

Wow, between everything I've bought, the hoard of PS+ stuff, demos, and everything, my download list is nearly 600 items. Eesh. I need to write it all down and organize it or something, cause going through it is not fun. (Just reminded because it puts all the PS+ stuff at the top every time I renew... I think... Would be a good time to write it all down since it's at the top.)
Sony's the one that really needs to work on this. The download list is pretty abysmal, with no search / sort options. Hell, the Vita download list shows games you can't even download on it, so I have to scroll through all of my PS3 games to even find Vita games.

I got a 5 dollar credit for a digital game purchase for buying a PS4 game or something. The credit doesn't work for me on game codes you purchase through Amazon. Only actual game downloads straight from Amazon.
What? How would you download a PS4 game straight from Amazon? That sounds impossible.

What? How would you download a PS4 game straight from Amazon? That sounds impossible.
I don't know what the deal is. Whenever I add, let's say, the digital code for The Puppeteer to my cart the 5 dollar code is not applied to the order. But if I add an actual PC game download, it will apply it. Basically it doesn't work on PSN/Xbox games. Only PC games that are available for download.

If you look at the products they'll either say "Online Game Code" or "Download." The code only works on the titles that say "Download."

I don't know what the deal is. Whenever I add, let's say, the digital code for The Puppeteer to my cart the 5 dollar code is not applied to the order. But if I add an actual PC game download, it will apply it. Basically it doesn't work on PSN/Xbox games. Only PC games that are available for download.

If you look at the products they'll either say "Online Game Code" or "Download." The code only works on the titles that say "Download."
That can't be correct. The offer explicitly says that the credit is to be used for the Playstation Network Store at Amazon. Here's what Amazon said in an email to me about the $5 credit:

It is our pleasure to let you know that your order entitles you to a $5 promotional credit for our new PlayStation Network Store, featuring digital games and DLC for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita.
My guess is that you didn't get actually receive the promotional credit yet, and you're confusing the $5 you got for some other credit you got elsewhere.

That can't be correct. The offer explicitly says that the credit is to be used for the Playstation Network Store at Amazon. Here's what Amazon said in an email to me about the $5 credit:

My guess is that you didn't get actually receive the promotional credit yet, and you're confusing the $5 you got for some other credit you got elsewhere.
Yeah I think you're right. My email is different. Probably a different promotion I received. Oh well. Sorry for the confusion.

Sony's the one that really needs to work on this. The download list is pretty abysmal, with no search / sort options. Hell, the Vita download list shows games you can't even download on it, so I have to scroll through all of my PS3 games to even find Vita games.
Yeah, it is really bad on Vita. I don't know why it's so hard for them to just have a "library" that shows your stuff like Steam does. I wonder if it's still like this on PS4. I don't see how it benefits them to not fix this.

I got a 5 dollar credit for a digital game purchase for buying a PS4 game or something. The credit doesn't work for me on game codes you purchase through Amazon. Only actual game downloads straight from Amazon.
My $5 credit worked on my PS Plus code, so I got it for $24.99. I'm pretty sure the credit came from buying something related to the PS4.

Haven't gotten any credits for the PS4 game or PSN store promotions. The outsourced reps don't know what I'm talking about. Already posted about this elsewhere but I'm wondering if I should just give up.

Haven't gotten any credits for the PS4 game or PSN store promotions. The outsourced reps don't know what I'm talking about. Already posted about this elsewhere but I'm wondering if I should just give up.
I didn't get mine either, so I sent CS an email about it to find out what's up with it. The page is still clearly there advertising the promotion, so there's no way they can say that they're not promising anything.

I just got a reply and they're manually adding the credit to my account, so it can be used for anything. I don't know if you were calling, chatting, or what, but email contact might be a good route to take with a link to the page in question outlining the promotion.

I just got a reply and they're manually adding the credit to my account, so it can be used for anything. I don't know if you were calling, chatting, or what, but email contact might be a good route to take with a link to the page in question outlining the promotion.
Woah, thanks for the heads up...I bought ACIV on the PS3 to upgrade it to the PS4 version and didn't realize I should have gotten a $5 code. I sent an e-mail. Glad I checked in this thread!

my apologies but I seem to have missed something....are you guys saying that if you got a PS4 from Amazon that you should also be getting a $5 code?  I got a launch PS4 from them and havent seen anything.

bread's done
Back