American PsychOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JimmieMac']Bought a wired 360 controller today at Best Buy, friggin' 44 bucks and I still aint sure I'm getting a 360.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I just have this mental image of Jimmie sitting there holding the controller staring at the TV turned off. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']You traded in Nintendogs?! :shock:[/QUOTE]
I didn't want to get sucked in again and I felt bad about my dogs never getting fed so it had to go. The guilt of not taking care of them was overwelming and I needed to let them go to a new home.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I didn't want to get sucked in again and I felt bad about my dogs never getting fed so it had to go. The guilt of not taking care of them was overwelming and I needed to let them go to a new home.[/QUOTE]

You did the right thing.

Plus, your thief-cat probably would have stolen it anyway and pawned it for catnip. :)

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I didn't want to get sucked in again and I felt bad about my dogs never getting fed so it had to go. The guilt of not taking care of them was overwelming and I needed to let them go to a new home.[/QUOTE]
The idea of feeling so overwhelmingly guilty about your virtual pet that you sold the game is pretty damn funny.

[quote name='beerguy961']The idea of feeling so overwhelmingly guilty about your virtual pet that you sold the game is pretty damn funny.[/QUOTE]
I'm a nurturer. Virtual or not, I named them, I took care of them, I spent time with them. Then I abandoned them. :cry:

[quote name='beerguy961']The idea of feeling so overwhelmingly guilty about your virtual pet that you sold the game is pretty damn funny.[/QUOTE]

I had a chuckle. :lol:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I'm a nurturer. Virtual or not, I named them, I took care of them, I spent time with them. Then I abandoned them. :cry:[/QUOTE]
You should have roasted them and then consumed them because then they can be a part of you forever! :D

[quote name='supadupacheap']You should have roasted them and then consumed them because then they can be a part of you forever! :D[/QUOTE]
Or I could hope someone keeps my dogs instead of reseting the game and will take care of them.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Or I could hope someone keeps my dogs instead of reseting the game and will take care of them.[/QUOTE]
Let me guess, the world you live in is full of unicorns and raindows and nobody does anything mean or bad EVAR? ;)

I love you and your misplaced optimism

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Or I could hope someone keeps my dogs instead of reseting the game and will take care of them.[/QUOTE]
You should have left a message on the voice recorder asking whoever buys it to keep your dogs.

[quote name='dcfox']You should have left a message on the voice recorder asking whoever buys it to keep your dogs.[/QUOTE]
Damn... I better run up to EB and see if they'll let me. :lol:

[quote name='supadupacheap']Let me guess, the world you live in is full of unicorns and raindows and nobody does anything mean or bad EVAR? ;)

I love you and your misplaced optimism
[/QUOTE]

Damned cynics. They're like emos in training, but they have to try to drag everyone else down with them. :lol:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I'm a nurturer. Virtual or not, I named them, I took care of them, I spent time with them. Then I abandoned them. :cry:[/QUOTE]
Did you at least set them in front of a television?

[quote name='jmcc']Did you at least set them in front of a television?[/QUOTE]

Nah, she just sent them to school.
It's just like free daycare.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']man AD is awesome[/QUOTE]
It's pretty good, but all the good stuff really happened in BC.

[quote name='flowery']This AD is some funny stuff. I wish I could catch up and watch all of them.

David Cross is a silly bitch.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Thankfully I have Reno 911! and wrestling to keep me entertained...

Well, at least Reno keeps me entertained... :lol:

[quote name='SpottedNigel']"I can't belive we had to bleep that"

:)[/QUOTE]

That was gay but smart because I have no idea what she said.

I was this close to getting out.

I liked that. It made my laugh.

Pussy. She called him Pussy as in Pussy cat...but they had to censor it...hell, the even blured out the dictionary definition shown earlier in the show

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Pussy. She called him Pussy as in Pussy cat...but they had to censor it...hell, the even blured out the dictionary definition shown earlier in the show[/QUOTE]

Oh ok. Who is the chick anyways.

She is a British spy, who was trying to look into the family, but instead has fallen for Michael. Note she's British, so half of what she says is taken wrong

Holy fucking mother of God.

There are SIX Mcdonalds within 5 miles of me supporting Nintendo WiFi, including the one I routinely walk to next to Target (1.5 miles away).

Yes! Sadly, I have to wait 'til Decomber to get Mario Kart.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']She is a British spy, who was trying to look into the family, but instead has fallen for Michael. Note she's British, so half of what she says is taken wrong.[/QUOTE]

Yeah who is the actress; is it Charlize.

wow now THAT was racist! "It looks real if you squint...and we all know thier all squinters" so wrong...

Its was funny though.

that Godzilla thing had me rolling on the ground laughing for like 10 minutes. Probably the most funny thing the show has ever done

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Pussy. She called him Pussy as in Pussy cat...but they had to censor it...hell, the even blured out the dictionary definition shown earlier in the show[/QUOTE]

My fags got wet!

I think they did it for comedic effect more than anything

[quote name='flowery']That was gay but smart because I have no idea what she said.

I was this close to getting out.

I liked that. It made my laugh.[/QUOTE]
You really need to learn to stop using gay as a replacement for stupid. It makes you look uneducated and childish. That's the second time this evening I noticed you use gay in that fashion.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']You really need to learn to stop using gay as a replacement for stupid. It makes you look uneducated and childish. That's the second time this evening I noticed you use gay in that fashion.[/QUOTE]
He does live in [quote name='flowery']KY[/quote] where they supposedly use sexual terms and objects for everyday words, objects, and places. :lol:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']You really need to learn to stop using gay as a replacement for stupid. It makes you look uneducated and childish. That's the second time this evening I noticed you use gay in that fashion.[/QUOTE]

Woops my bad. I didn't know that offended anyone. I was unaware I used it that much.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']He does live in where they supposedly use sexual terms and objects for everyday words, objects, and places. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Wow that was totally an educated comment. Nice way to get yourself out of the KY joke by the way.

[quote name='flowery']Wow that was totally an educated comment. Nice way to get yourself out of the KY joke by the way.[/QUOTE]
I don't say it, you do. :lol: :razz:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I don't say it, you do. :lol: :razz:[/QUOTE]

It some how only people like you seem to take it to the erotic use of the term.

[quote name='flowery']It some how only people like you seem to take it to the erotic use of the term.[/QUOTE]
You're in the OTT. When doesn't something get taken as something sexual?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You're in the OTT. When doesn't something get taken as something sexual?[/QUOTE]

But of course. There would nothing else to get a cheap laugh out of.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']When doesn't something get taken as something sexual?[/QUOTE]
When it's yo mama!

Man, by the time Prisonbreak is over, fish is going to end up smuggling half the prisoners out, and probably some of the guards as well.

[quote name='dcfox']Man, by the time Prisonbreak is over, fish is going to end up smuggling half the prisoners out, and probably some of the guards as well.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I thought he was going to get that guy out though, just because he had been in tight with him early on as far as getting something for him. Plus they had kind of alluded to it in other episodes

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back