Amex Sync Offer: Spend $100 Get $25 at Sony Store ($20 PSN Card, Gran Turismo 6, Dualshock 4, 32GB Vita Memory Card)

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Sony Spend $100, Get $25 back

• Use your synced Amex Card: Spend $100 or more at Sony by 12/31/13 and get a 1x $25 statement credit.
  • Offer Valid 11/18/2013 through 12/31/2013.
Valid in-store and online at www.store.sony.com. Excludes Sony entertainment. Enrollment limited. Valid only at US locations. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent to you until after 12/31/13, it may not count towards determining whether your purchase qualifies for the offer. Limit 1 credit per Card across all Amex offer channels. Credit subject to proper transaction coding & issued w/in 8 weeks after qualifying purch. Credit reversed if purch returned. POID: AVIA:0001

Playstation Store Card $20

32GB Playstation Vita Memory Card $79.99

DualShock 4 $59.99

Gran Turismo 6 $59.99

Last edited by a moderator:
didn't get a shipping email; however just checked the website and under status shows that it shipped on the 12th - same day of my order.  there's a fedex tracking number as well which shows it shipped from Carson, CA.  passed through another CA city with an delivery estimate of this Wednesday (I'm on East Coast).

The free day shipping option I got was the $5 which was then deducted - other options did not deduct.

as mentioned, mine shipped 2 hours after ordering it.

i received 4 of them early morning, each in their own super large fed ex envelopes.

the 5th arrived late in the afternoon.

talk about efficiency... 5 huge envelopes, 2 vans...

no complaints, got them super fast (free $16 express shipping!) and already have the amex credit on my account.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received mine this morning, and like affa, each of them was in their own large padded envelope. /facepalm  At least they weren't then further thrown into a box with a ton of air bags or the like. :p

I can't believe you guys are getting your orders.

I'm jealous.

Sony cancelled my order a couple of days ago.

I give up.

This is a waste of time (for me at least).

mine was in 5 separate packages too. The packages didn't have any receipt or anything just the card. I dont have anything i want to use the credit on right now so thinking of waiting for those PSN wallet offers where they give you some credit for adding funds to your wallet...

bread's done
Back