Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Toad expected to be hard to find or something?
It's rumored/expected to be the "rarest" of the Super Mario Bros. series. How true that will be is yet to be seen.

As usual, it's better to pre-order a figure and return it when you decide you don't want it then sleep on it and miss out potentially forever.

Is Toad expected to be hard to find or something?
People are panicking due it being announced he was going to be produced the least out of current roster of the Super Mario Series.I heard that he was going to be Uncommon at best, they will supposedly produce this series of ammibos in abundance

People are panicking due it being announced he was going to be produced the least out of current roster of the Super Mario Series.I heard that he was going to be Uncommon at best, they will supposedly produce this series of ammibos in abundance
Ordering something at bb 20% off with free shipping is not panicking. It's placing a smart order.

Yes got toad at bby! However it is limit one and I was looking to get 2, would they cancel if I made a 2nd order?
Unlikely, since they didn't even bother canceling multiple order of skullkid bundles. Just make sure you don't go over the GCU limit of 3

oops.

Yes got toad at bby! However it is limit one and I was looking to get 2, would they cancel if I made a 2nd order?
They didnt for meta knight.

Ordering something at bb 20% off with free shipping is not panicking. It's placing a smart order.
Very true, but the original question was: Will Toad be rare? Ordering from BBY at a discount isn't panicking, but given that people have multiple pre-orders in for Toad, are ordering from sites without free shipping, and placing orders for multiples indicates some panic whether the rarity is realized or not.

They didnt for meta knight.
I wasn't talking about Best Buy exclusively , i was referring to it in general.You seen it yourself people are buying these on the whim that these may or may not be common , one of the reasons why Gold Mario sold out as fast as he did.

Gotta give Nintendo credit they exceed even apple when it comes to marketing their inventory.

Gnoh helped me out a week or so ago and was great to deal with so if anyone is looking for any available, I wouldn't hesitate. Good guy.

If people are looking for wave 3b I'll buy them off the shelf and ship them for 22-25ish shipped. They easily have a good 60 left of everything but Ike

Ordered two more Toads since he seems to be the hard to get one. Already had one on order from the initial allotment so I don't know if I'll be able to keep either or both of the new ones. No big deal as long as I get mine.

Unlikely, since they didn't even bother canceling multiple order of skullkid bundles. Just make sure you don't go over the GCU limit of 3
Good to know, with the majora 3ds I didn't dare risk it but with this if they cancel then whatever (I'm still undecided if I even want toad since I'm mostly focused on the SSB line). Thanks for the info!

They count as video games? I know they get the discount but it seems debatable.
When I got GCU earlier this week I knew ahead of time that it worked, but I asked the employee and he was pretty sure I was crazy. When I said lets test it, it rang up as a 'software bundle' and gave me a discount. He also said he used his store discount but it didn't show up on the receipt. Maybe he felt sorry for me but no idea what happened lol. Even the employees don't know why this is.

The card says NOTHING about "Accessories"

http://www.nintendo.com/amiibo/line-up/

Wave 4 Pre Orders soon , they just now listed the new wave amiibos , the same excact thing happened to gold mario yesterday and then boom suddenly up for pre order.

Be deligent from now on ,they may come up at any moment

EDIT: To correct some misinterpretations from this post, the webpages for Wave 4 characters is not new howver thier position on the amiibo lineup page is , this hints that they want to spread more awareness for them and that they may be planning thier inventory to open pre orders

Bestbuy has Toad streetdated for 12/31/15, hence the Jan 8th date haha, but he should come out in March. I just bought two other amiibos for the free shipping and will just return them.

When I got GCU earlier this week I knew ahead of time that it worked, but I asked the employee and he was pretty sure I was crazy. When I said lets test it, it rang up as a 'software bundle' and gave me a discount. He also said he used his store discount but it didn't show up on the receipt. Maybe he felt sorry for me but no idea what happened lol. Even the employees don't know why this is.

The card says NOTHING about "Accessories"
I think the GCU allows for software accessories (amiibos, skylander traps, etc.) where it's used for a specific game, versus hardware accessories (controllers, external hard drives, memory cards) which is more the system at large than any game.

Toad is gone now, tried to get a backup in case my that "one day only" Gamestop pre-order i was lucky to get falls through.

I wasn't talking about Best Buy exclusively , i was referring to it in general.You seen it yourself people are buying these on the whim that these may or may not be common , one of the reasons why Gold Mario sold out as fast as he did.

Gotta give Nintendo credit they exceed even apple when it comes to marketing their inventory.
except for the wiiU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back