Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I decided to start an Amiibo collection tonight. Originally went to my store tonight to get a Pikachu one and ended up lucky. I can't believe I spent around $35 on just 3 of these lol. I can't resist buying rare stuff if I see it. But I may end up selling one of them <_<

Wish I could have gotten Sonic and Mega Man as well but I can't see myself spending that much money.

5yexsuR.jpg
Now you gotta buy them all.

http://imgur.com/6fSiJxb

tumblr_nkimxi4omH1rr6e7xo1_1280.jpg

Hung my shelf today which I fixed especially for my 5 amiibo. Now I have easy access to them when I feel the need to get some smash on. Quality on these little figures is quite good.

I can't post in trade thread. I'm looking for pit or meta knight I have an extra Ike and a Fox if anyone needs that I can throw in the fox if you have something else to throw in as well

can't post? did you get banned from there?
I think you have to be a member for at least 30 days before any trading. It stops people from making fake accounts on CAG and stealing.

It's a bannable offense to trade under 30 days I think. Not that you can't trust newer members, though. They're nice people too!

Boo! My Mario Party 10 bundle also raised its price. I guess I'll keep the 1st one I get and return the second one to Amazon, $64.50 is too much (I ordered one on Best Buy, used GCU).

Its so great living in Michigan and having that Meijer. Only place i seen Pit in the wild a week and a half before anybody else got theirs.

You must have me confused with someone else; my problem with Best Buy was that they smashed the box up because they didn't ship it properly. They basically told me to deal with it, since they didn't see the "carton" (their words) as an important part of the item, limited edition or not.
I made an assumption that you were among the group that had their Majora's Mask 3DS XL's canceled. Everyone affected by that got a $50 gift card.

Gahhhh I've given up looking for Villager online in Europe, Asia and Japan. Really wish Amazon.de never lost my package. Oh well.

Only one I need, but refuse to pay eBay prices.

Because there isn't as much of a supply problem as people would like to think. There are tons of most amiibos out there except about five of them. The pricing on even the store exclusives is stagnant because most people have them.
I'm well aware but a 40% drop in less than 3 days is a serious market correction. Makes me almost feel like Wave 4 might be a bit easier on us all, also makes me glad I dumped all my extras already.

Actually just for shits and giggles I went back and looked at auctions again, and it's as much as 65% now. Wow, bottom falling out big time.

Anyone notice that on the Target app for King Dedede it said see store for price.... Lately the app has been the worst. I missed when it used to be my amiibo hunting best friend.

I just posted in the trading thread, but realistically what is a fair offer for Meta Knight?  He's the Amiibo I want most, and I have Rosalina, Mega Man, Sonic, Toon Link, and Sheik all available right now.

I just posted in the trading thread, but realistically what is a fair offer for Meta Knight? He's the Amiibo I want most, and I have Rosalina, Mega Man, Sonic, Toon Link, and Sheik all available right now.
Truthfully I would do it for Rosalina.. But everything else feels like a 2 for 1 to me... But really it's all about how the person sees it value. On this page most people learn "rare" (hate that word) and "not rare" so they know the value for them which makes trades even harder... Good luck, thanks for using the trade thread

I just posted in the trading thread, but realistically what is a fair offer for Meta Knight? He's the Amiibo I want most, and I have Rosalina, Mega Man, Sonic, Toon Link, and Sheik all available right now.
You might get lucky and trade a Rosalina for him right now, but it'll probably take a sonic or megaman as well. Rosalina + Ike or king dedede would most likely guarantee you one. That's my two cents anyways.

Yeah, thats about what I thought.  Thanks guys.  I'd prefer to avoid Rosalina as shes the only one of the group I dont have a duplicate for, but 2 for 1 sounds fair in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back