Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
On the road and can't check all the posts that have happened since last night, but has the wave 4 amiibo preorders opened up yet? Please quote this for responses. Thanks in advance! You all rock!

Glory of Heracles, Legendary Starfy, Sin and Punishment Star Successor, Golden Sun Dark Dawn, and Metroid Other M are all examples of games Nintendo made way too many of.
Not to mention Zelda: OOT 3D had been out for over 3 years before it went OOP, and probably sold over a million copies. Sure, it's rare to find new now, but you had plenty of chances to get it over the last 3 years.

Wish I could get to a TRU to see if I could snag an Ike, KD, and one other figure to take advantage of the three for $33. I had to pay MSRP for Ike and KD 😞

Not to mention Zelda: OOT 3D had been out for over 3 years before it went OOP, and probably sold over a million copies. Sure, it's rare to find new now, but you had plenty of chances to get it over the last 3 years.
Starfox 64 3D is rare as well, still pissed I never bought it when I had the chance.

Got a Rosalina for MSRP! Actually, $3 below MSRP.

On 2/1, I camped out in front of Target for Rosalina. They couldn't find the Rosalina box, took down the names and numbers of everyone who had waited in line, and gave us each a $3 coupon good for anything. I gave up hope after a week and ordered on Ebay.

Then yesterday morning, I got a call saying they got a shipment of Rosalinas, and they could hold mine (max 1) until the end of the day. The clerk I bought from said they found the original box, but wouldn't tell him where it had been. He chuckled and added that maybe it had been under some manager's desk.

So Sonic is supposed to be at TRU I know.

Are King Dedede, Ike, and Mega Man supposed to be there too (as opposed to next Friday)?

I have them pre-ordered in store @ TRU but should I even bother to head in. (yea I know they sometimes sell off the pre-orders to the public)

Edit: I should have put them in the form of a question.

On the road and can't check all the posts that have happened since last night, but has the wave 4 amiibo preorders opened up yet? Please quote this for responses. Thanks in advance! You all rock!
Nope. I was thinking about that yesterday and I think maybe the retailers are waiting until they get more firm numbers from Nintendo on stock. I think all of the cancellations and having to offer incentives for cancelled orders is probably starting to piss them off. All speculation on my part though.

So Sonic is supposed to be at TRU I know.

King Dedede, Ike, and Mega Man supposed to be there too (as opposed to next Friday).

I have them pre-ordered in store @ TRU but should I even bother to head in. (yea I know they sometimes sell off the pre-orders to the public)
I'd head in. The store I'm at got in at least dedede sonic and mega man. I assume ike too but just for pre orders

Were Ike, Dedede and the rest of wave 3 ever on TRU.com?
Yes. I think it was back in December when they mass cancelled everyone's orders. I still never got contacted about placing an Ike order again and now I've just given up on getting an Ike.

Yes. I think it was back in December when they mass cancelled everyone's orders. I still never got contacted about placing an Ike order again and now I've just given up on getting an Ike.
I never got an email about Ike or KD, either, I was pissed. However, TRU did end up giving me a free Pit and CF due to their mass **** ups.

Sonic and Mega Man were definitely in the TRU cancellation snafu...but I didn't think Ike or DeDeDe were.

My TRU order from back then shows Sonic and DeDeDe shipping soon. They will be the last from that canceled order!

I've got Ike/DeDeDe preordered at both GameStop and BBY. One of them has to come through.

I never got an email about Ike or KD, either, I was pissed. However, TRU did end up giving me a free Pit and CF due to their mass **** ups.
At least we're not alone... :-({|=

They also gave me a "free" Pit and CF but then charged me anyway a couple weeks later. I'm still trying to get them to resolve it themselves after 3 weeks before doing a chargeback.

Was wondering if anyone has placed an in-store order for Shulk this morning at Gamestop .  I was planning on going by there after going to TRU this morning to place an order for Shulk if they are still doing them.

Sonic and Mega Man were definitely in the TRU cancellation snafu...but I didn't think Ike or DeDeDe was.
They definitely were. I still have the email sent out by TRU that states that they'd be sending another email out specifically for Ike and KD.

They also gave me a "free" Pit and CF but then charged me anyway a couple weeks later. I'm still trying to get them to resolve it themselves after 3 weeks before doing a chargeback.
Hmm, maybe I should double check my statements...

They definitely were. I still have the email sent out by TRU that states that they'd be sending another email out specifically for Ike and KD.
Yeah, same here.
I meant though that they weren't available at the same time we could go in and place the order for the discounted figures. (Pit, Sheik, TL, Sonic, etc.)

Got to toysrus at 8:40, was 2nd in line, had Ike preordered, 15 minutes to 10 the manager came out and said she had 1 dedede 3 sonic and 5 mega man for non preorders. Got Ike megaman and sonic for $34 after tax with the 3 for 33 deal

10 people in line, store had like 5 total of the new wave 3. One dude bought like 4 for himself, fucking waste of time. It's funny how most of these people are parents sent by their kids to buy shot for them and they have no idea what they're looking for. Another chick was asking which one of the ones they had left were the least common... Wtf, why even collect these things at that point?

Local Toys R Us had enough for preorders and 2 extra megaman that were sold before I got there....2 minutes after opening. 

I have them all preordered at Walmart.com, but I figured I could "trade them" if I got extra.

As luck would have it, they charged me too! Thanks for responding to me, going to enjoy this dispute. Also going to bring up the fact that they never sent an email out about Ike and KD.

Rant incoming, skip if you don't care / already know how terible TRU is

So I got to TRU 20 minutes before they open. Keep in mind it is about 8 degrees here and -10 with the wind chill. There were 4 people in front of me, so I thought I had a chance at at least KDDD, which is all I really wanted. They open the doors and we all orderly walk to the counter (amazing I know). They had 2 KDDD, 2 Sonic and 3 mega man.

Naturally the first 2 people get 1 of each and the 3rd person gets the remaining mega man. I am absolutely shell shocked that a store will get such an incredibly low supply of new amiibos, how does this even happen. I'm extra mad that they made us wait so long. There was about 20+ people in line by the end of it, why not just say "we only got 2 of x, 2 of y and 3 of z.

This is the same TRU that only got 2 damn lucarios total. It is a big toysrus to in a heavily populated area. Anyways, rant over, toys r us is the worst.

At least at my Tru the manager gave out tickets with the amiibos names on them so once the tickets were gone the rest of the line went over to bestbuy l

Why is TRU sending shipments to stores before forefilling preorders like mine that have been in place since Dec?

Went to Gamestop's midnight launch of MM and picked up my Shulk preorder no problem!  They had a pretty big line waiting for the New 3DS, MM/MMLE, and (I assume) non-preorder Shulk.  The Gamestop employee was dividing everyone into group #s, and when I asked her how to get my group #, she told me to get it inside.  I went inside with my receipt and the cashier just handed me my Shulk without having to wait!  My only gripe was the ugly NEW sticker they put on it.

Picked up Ike, MM, DDD, and Sonic at TRU this morning.  It looks like they opened early and they had a line of maybe 20 people.  The non pre-orders sold to the first 4-5 customers, but they had all the pre-orders filled and set aside.

So far, so good!  Only Wave 3 I have left is the dreaded Meta Knight.  Fingers crossed BB doesn't screw up my pre-order!

Ugh... really not looking forward to the rest of the Amiibo hunt. Given how nearly every figure in each wave ends up being in high demand/short supply, it's clear that Amiibo have attracted a ton of scalpers. 

I'm glad I finished Wave 2 but Wave 3 is being a huge PITA, especially since I did in store pick up for most of them (which was a bad idea, just to save a few bucks on shipping)... I'm not looking forward to Wave 4.

Waiting outside TRU. Rumor is that they've got a decent number of Mega Man figures but only one Sonic and one Dedede. I guess I'll pick up a MM and two other figures for the $33 for 3 deal.

So are all of Wave 3 besides Meta Knight supposed to be out by today?  I got an email a few days ago from TRU that said my in store preorder for Sonic would be in today but it didn't mention anything about DDD or Ike. 

Shulk still available for WIS this morning.  Had to go place an order with cash because I realized the online order I made yesterday with a CC has an expiration of 4/15. Definately not taking anymore chances going to do this right.

Go to my TRU at 9:45 this morning. The store got 8 Mega Man, 5 Sonics, 3 DeDeDe and 3 Ikes. Needless to say the only one I got a chance to get was the last Mega Man. Said screw it and let an older lady buy it for her Grandson who wanted it for Valentine's Day. I've had tons of good luck between getting 1 of 5 Lucarios a few weeks back and Shulk popping back up for Web in Store orders and getting a North American Little Mac for 25 bucks a couple of weeks ago. I could stand to wait a little longer to help someone else out.

Also, no Best Buys in the Research Triangle have gotten their Sonics today yet either. Strange because Meta Knights and Ikes are in stock for next week tho.

My Girlfriends Mother ended up grabbing King Dedede, Sonic, and Mega Man. That means I have an extra King Dedede and Sonic up for trades. I only need Ike, Shulk, and Meta Knight at this point to finish off wave 3. I love family members, I would have given up so long ago but they have really supported my Amiibo hunting.

Got to my only local TRU at 9:37 to a line of 6 people. Stood around, got inside, found out that the store only got 2 Ikes and they were both pre-orders. Looked like one box of DDD, maybe a box and a couple extra Sonic, and several Mega Man. By the time I got to the counter unfortunately, they only had Mega Man. Same bitch from the Lucario release threw me the same shade when I asked to look at a couple to compare as the first time, but I just blew it off. 

Pretty disappointed that I only got Mega Man, honestly. Not looking forward to having to wait a whole week just to wait out in the cold again for Best Buy release [which is going to be a massacre]. 

0 extra amiibos in my entire southwest FL area. Thats right 0! If there is one thing that I have learned (just got onto the amiibo train) is preorder them!! Honestly, the only ones that I want are the fire emblem and shulk, but on the bright side I did get a MM3DSXL from Target. Good luck out there!

and the collection grows...lol got sonic megaman and king deedeedee now just got to wait for my preorder of Ike to get to gamestop and ill be done with wave 3 excluding Meta Knight but never wanted him so mission finished 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back