Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... guess I got lucky on one area. Friend in my irc room lives in Canada, preordered me the Splatoon Girl for me for 23 CDN. I just gotta figure out shipping. Least Ill have that one. All thats left for me is Lucina... then Ill have the females this wave.

Granted.. I still need Wii Fit Trainer I guess... since that IS a female.

So many people are bragging about how "thanks to reddit's tipoff, I got in and scored a Lucina and Robin (or whatever your favorite rare character is)." Well, where on Reddit are people finding these pages telling them where and when the next Wave 4 preorders will be? I've searched all over that site, and there's talk all over the place, but no actual word on the where and whens!
Well, somehow the links were known and all sold out.
Best Buy info was maybe 10 mins before it went live on BB. I posted it in this forum as well so people here were ready for it.

TRU info went up around midnight Pacific time on 4/3. The amiibo could be searched at the time (maybe it couldn't be searched later), but Robin and Lucina lasted maybe 10 mins. Greninja was up for about 35 or 40 mins.

No sure fire way to be on top of these things unless you are lucky (right place/right time) or sit at your computer all day and set up page monitors and alerts. Now in stock and SD alerts have around a 10 min lag so those are worthless for something that sells out in 5 mins.

Anyword on :

Greninja besides Apr 27th preorder day?

Ness?
TRU are ONLY getting Greninja for instore preorder on the 27th.

GS supposedly sold out all of wave 4 from their available inventory retail+online. I might have to offer my only Greninja for him unfortunately.

TRU are ONLY getting Greninja for instore preorder on the 27th.

GS supposedly sold out all of wave 4 from their available inventory retail+online. I might have to offer my only Greninja for him unfortunately.
GS sold out of all wave 4 preorders just from in store pre-orders... there never were any online pre-orders.

Either retailers are being very precautions with pre-orders this wave, or resellers are using bots/scripts to pre-order anything that pops up.

I kind of wanted Ness, but really wanted a complete Pokemon set (Greninja, Jigglypuff, Charizard). All I was able to score was the Splatoon 3-pack that I only grabbed at the spur of the moment.

GS sold out of all wave 4 preorders just from in store pre-orders... there never were any online pre-orders.

Either retailers are being very precautions with pre-orders this wave, or resellers are using bots/scripts to pre-order anything that pops up.
That was there total inventory. They were planning to sell some of it in stores first before going online but I guess they didn't foresee the demand and sold everything. That's their semi-official word.

That was there total inventory. They were planning to sell some of it in stores first before going online but I guess they didn't foresee the demand and sold everything. That's their semi-official word.
you got greninja? so jealous O:) i got extra ness' out of rebellion for waiting on GS line for so long. i stopped by GS that i was passing by on the way home.

for my imaginary cousins and poor stuffed dogs that i have to feed and put through college :whistle2:

you got greninja? so jealous O:) i got extra ness' out of rebellion for waiting on GS line for so long. i stopped by GS that i was passing by on the way home.

for my imaginary cousins and poor stuffed dogs that i have to feed and put through college :whistle2:
I actually had 2 of them but I promised one to a CAG for a Rosalina. Not sure if I should give up my only Greninja but I really want Ness now that Lucas is in.... though I also have an extra Lucina but I know for sure Dark Pit is going to cause a bloodbath so I'm already ready to give her up for him.

So has anyone actually confirmed that story of the April 29th pre orders at TRU? Sorry, haven't looked in the thread for a day and feel like I'm really behind lol.

So has anyone actually confirmed that story of the April 29th pre orders at TRU? Sorry, haven't looked in the thread for a day and feel like I'm really behind lol.
I thought it was the 27th? See this is what's bad. A lot of it is heresay.

I'm honestly just about done with this amiibo crap. It doesn't seem worth it to me anymore. I was even considering throwing some into the fire on my twitch live stream. Based on principle. But buying more when they're being hoarded like this from retail? Sorry but I do not think that is worth the trouble. It's a living, breathing OCD and I don't want to support greed.

You mean the 27th, Slim? The TRU response seems legit.
I thought it was the 27th? See this is what's bad. A lot of it is heresay.

I'm honestly just about done with this amiibo crap. It doesn't seem worth it to me anymore. I was even considering throwing some into the fire on my twitch live stream. Based on principle. But buying more when they're being hoarded like this from retail? Sorry but I do not think that is worth the trouble. It's a living, breathing OCD and I don't want to support greed.
My bad guys. I remembered it was around then. If it's the 27th, then that's it. But I agree. I'll be done once I get Dark Pit and Gannon. Not worth as much time as I've been invested looking for some of the previous amiibos I've searched for.

I got a letter from my credit card company today that the card I used for my TRU, Best Buy, and Target preorders has been comprimised and will replaced by the the end of April.

I called them, and they claim that even though I'll get a new number, the preauthorizations from when I placed my preorders will still go through to the new card come release day.

I'm still worried since I thought preauthorizations typcially expire in a week if not converted to an actual charge.

Anyone have any experience in this area?

Is it possible to change the payment method for a preorder on TRU, Best Buy, or Target.com?  I looked, but couldn't find that as an option.

You mean the 27th, Slim? The TRU response seems legit.
After that previous debacle be prepared any day for all we know they could open up pre orders earlier or your local ToysRus may get the pre order cards earlier than expected.

Pro Tip whenever a retailer states an exact date to pre order something always anticipate an earlier date , you dont want to get burned like the 3 A.M. thing.

I got a letter from my credit card company today that the card I used for my TRU, Best Buy, and Target preorders has been comprimised and will replaced by the the end of April.

I called them, and they claim that even though I'll get a new number, the preauthorizations from when I placed my preorders will still go through to the new card come release day.

I'm still worried since I thought preauthorizations typcially expire in a week if not converted to an actual charge.

Anyone have any experience in this area?

Is it possible to change the payment method for a preorder on TRU, Best Buy, or Target.com? I looked, but couldn't find that as an option.
I've been in a similar situation in the past and I've had my preorders go through 1-2 months after my card number got changed. Though, to be safe, I would suggest trying to change your method of payment at the retailer. Probably calling customer service may be your best bet to get that accomplished.

Pro Tip whenever a retailer states an exact date to pre order something always anticipate an earlier date , you dont want to get burned like the 3 A.M. thing.
Whenever a retailer states an exact date to preorder amiibo I expect their website or computer system to slow to a crawl and crash.

They only had 4.....
Sorry, it was a long shot.

I've set up page monitor on that link. They intermittently put more up there. I missed Greninja the first two times while trying to check out, but got him on the third. I hope having the link helps a little at least.

Sorry, it was a long shot.

I've set up page monitor on that link. They intermittently put more up there. I missed Greninja the first two times while trying to check out, but got him on the third. I hope having the link helps a little at least.
Not mad at you. Just that they put 4 up lol

They only had 4.....
They will have more, Lucario was the same. It came out limited at first but went out with a bang, I think the eBay link lasted most of the day.

EDIT: Seems they have the Mario MP10 figure available there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back