Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my shipping notice for the Splatoon 3 pk I ordered from Target yesterday. Really tempted to go grab the classic Mario and Bowser Jr on Friday
What? I ordered mine on the 28th and have received no shipping notice. When I look at my order it still says Estimated Delivery: 09/15/2015-09/18/2015. Anyone else get a shipping notice?

Edit: Did you choose Express Delivery? Mine's not even shipping until the 17th.

What? I ordered mine on the 28th and have received no shipping notice. When I look at my order it still says Estimated Delivery: 09/15/2015-09/18/2015. Anyone else get a shipping notice?

I've gotten no notice for my Dr. Mario, Olimar, and 8-bit Mario yet. Ordered last week when the went up briefly. Delivery is supposedly the 15th to the 18th.

I've gotten no notice for my Dr. Mario, Olimar, and 8-bit Mario yet. Ordered last week when the went up briefly. Delivery is supposedly the 15th to the 18th.
If you call the 800 number and enter in your order number they give you an (estimated?) ship date. That's how I got that info. See if yours says the same thing.

If you call the 800 number and enter in your order number they give you an (estimated?) ship date. That's how I got that info. See if yours says the same thing.
Same for me. No shipping notification so far. When I log in to my account at Target, my order says "processing" and lists an estimate arrival of 9/14-9/17.

All in stock.  These are more expensive than ordering from European Amazon sites and shipping is not cheap ($9.90 for just Modern Mario for me), but it's better than the hunt.   Also note, once you order you CAN NOT CANCEL.

$19.99 - amiibo Super Mario Bros. 30th Series Figure (Mario Classic Color)
http://www.play-asia.com/amiibo-super-mario-bros-30th-series-figure-mario-classic-color/13/708x5b

$19.99 - amiibo Super Mario Bros. 30th Series Figure (Mario Modern Color)
http://www.play-asia.com/amiibo-super-mario-bros-30th-series-figure-mario-modern-color/13/708x5d

$19.99 - amiibo Super Smash Bros. Series Figure (Mii Gunner)
http://www.play-asia.com/amiibo-super-smash-bros-series-figure-mii-gunner/13/708wsl

$19.99 - amiibo Super Smash Bros. Series Figure (Mii Swordfighter)
http://www.play-asia.com/amiibo-super-smash-bros-series-figure-mii-swordfighter/13/708wsn

$19.99 - amiibo Super Smash Bros. Series Figure (Mii Brawler)
http://www.play-asia.com/amiibo-super-smash-bros-series-figure-mii-brawler/13/708wsp

All in stock. These are more expensive than ordering from European Amazon sites and shipping is not cheap ($9.90 for just Modern Mario for me), but it's better than the hunt.
$32.90 to ship all five to me in California. I'll take my chances with the hunt.

In their defense, I'm not sure how they ship multiple Amiibos, but they have a custom made shipping box for singles that is killer. There is no way you will ever get it damaged with this box. I'm guessing they may still ship them as singles to reduce issues, and that may be why the cost is so high. For those of you who want piece of mind in regards to condition, I say it's worth the cost. For those of you who don't care, I would recommend passing then.

I remember someone a few months back posting pics of the amiibo they received from Play Asia, and the packaging was stellar. They probably charge by the figure and don't offer combined or bulk shipping because they are trying to maintain a very high standard. A good majority of the people who buy from them are probably collectors who want to leave things in the packages, so you can't really blame them for sparing no expense on making sure their shipments arrive in pristine condition. 

In their defense, I'm not sure how they ship multiple Amiibos, but they have a custom made shipping box for singles that is killer. There is no way you will ever get it damaged with this box. I'm guessing they may still ship them as singles to reduce issues, and that may be why the cost is so high. For those of you who want piece of mind in regards to condition, I say it's worth the cost. For those of you who don't care, I would recommend passing then.

I remember someone a few months back posting pics of the amiibo they received from Play Asia, and the packaging was stellar. They probably charge by the figure and don't offer combined or bulk shipping because they are trying to maintain a very high standard. A good majority of the people who buy from them are probably collectors who want to leave things in the packages, so you can't really blame them for sparing no expense on making sure their shipments arrive in pristine condition.
They just need a disclaimer on there then that says "FYI, our packing is dope."... verbatim.

Same for me. No shipping notification so far. When I log in to my account at Target, my order says "processing" and lists an estimate arrival of 9/14-9/17.
The site says estimated arrival, but the 800 number will give you a ship date. Unless the other poster chose express shipping or otherwise, I doubt they received a shipped email.

I ordered on 8/28 as well. I did not choose express delivery but I do have a Red Card, not sure if that makes a difference

I ordered on 8/28 as well. I did not choose express delivery but I do have a Red Card, not sure if that makes a difference
Nope, I don't have a red card. My Dr. Mario has already shipped, though it is still has to travel halfway across the country so I doubt I'll have it before Friday anyways.

Last edited:
My Target order shipped out on the 6th and has Ganondorf, Olimar and Dr. Mario in it. I ordered on the 28th and have a Target Red Card.

Gotta support those scalpers.
Kinda hard not to when NoA is being stupid as fuck and forcing you to buy a WiiU to get one otherwise, and havent confirmed nor denied it will be released solo.

And AmiAmi sold out in minutes, and I missed Playasia. So I don't see any other legit opportunities coming that will be open for more than a few minutes at most.

Kinda hard not to when NoA is being stupid as fuck and forcing you to buy a WiiU to get one otherwise, and havent confirmed nor denied it will be released solo.

And AmiAmi sold out in minutes, and I missed Playasia. So I don't see any other legit opportunities coming that will be open for more than a few minutes at most.
Play-asia is really just a scalper. They buy up stock from amazon japan for about $10 usd and then sell them on their site for $20 + a very high shipping charge. You'd be better off just waiting for imports to pop up on amazon or better yet set up a tenso account and have them shipped from amazon.jp right to you.

Play-asia is really just a scalper. They buy up stock from amazon japan for about $10 usd and then sell them on their site for $20 + a very high shipping charge. You'd be better off just waiting for imports to pop up on amazon or better yet set up a tenso account and have them shipped from amazon.jp right to you.
Oh, I assumed they meant ordering from Amazon was buying from scalpers (Well I guess it kinda is as well). I never ordered from Playasia before, so I didn't know.

Misunderstood that one a bit, sorry.

Either way, just tired of all the exclusives and random release delays and shit. Just want to finish off the series so I can only worry about the DLC characters and possibly the Animal Crossing ones if I decide to give a shit.

Also as far as Tenso goes, my current address isn't permanent and my ID doesn't match it. So I'd rather wait until I move to deal with that set-up.

Well, if you ever sell anything about the MSRP, thats technically scalping.
It is. Certain items I have. Finding GameCube GBA Players, rare old games, CE of strategy guides, etc. Like I said, I try not to, but certain items sell for more than MSRP. I don't control what happens when I put an item up for bidding but I try to sell older items that have been out for a while and have a definite market value (as appose to amiibos which is more speculation).

That, and I collect amiibos for myself. Not enough money to warrant my time in selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back