Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Mii fighters, Mega Yarn Yoshi, and now Falco are all store exclusives. Does anyone else think Mewtwo is also going to be an exclusive? 

I canceled my store pick up order and placed two separate orders for shipping. I rather not deal with going to the store and removing that big ass sticker with my name on it. Free shipping with my elite status anyways. Delivery ETA of 11/19

Id rather deal with the sticker then BB shipping Falco in a padded envelope. I ordered Link and Zelda from BB. Both were on the same order but shipped separately. Both were in padded envelopes rather than boxes and got really smashed.

My Best Buy finally put out some Marths. Yay! They had the special Amiibo cardboard display that someone else here mentioned. Now, if I could hunt down a Splatoon 3 pack.

I canceled my store pick up order and placed two separate orders for shipping. I rather not deal with going to the store and removing that big ass sticker with my name on it. Free shipping with my elite status anyways. Delivery ETA of 11/19
The sticker they use peels off easily without residue. They pretty regularly ship single Amiibos in bubble mailers (and two separate orders will probably ship separately). I just got a Diddy Kong yesterday in one that looked like someone sat on it, I don't care because I open them anyways and the figure was fine - but you might. You may want to re-think that order plan if an easily removable sticker is a problem, because a crushed bubble mailer package is going to really piss you off.

I put in separate orders for Dark Pit when they first went up and both arrived in a box that was well packed. Not too worried. Packaging does seem to be YMMV though.

Villager 2nd printed and mii triple pack is toysrus exclusive. Next one is meow two and couples more in feb. Smb is over! Pokemon madness in april .... :)

I put in separate orders for Dark Pit when they first went up and both arrived in a box that was well packed. Not too worried. Packaging does seem to be YMMV though.
They ship from several warwhouses, some of which do a good packing job, others don't. Not sure if it is luck or region that determines it, or even individual packers.

Personally, I'd go for one in store and one shipped if I went for two. That way you might have a better chance of getting one in package worth display. I hate the stickers too, but I've never had one that didn't peel off easily.

Id rather deal with the sticker then BB shipping Falco in a padded envelope. I ordered Link and Zelda from BB. Both were on the same order but shipped separately. Both were in padded envelopes rather than boxes and got really smashed.
I had that happen with one of my amiibo deliveries, and I worry a bit about my Falco pre-order as well. Of course, when I ordered an Xbox Live Card one time for delivery, they put that in a box with air pillow packaging!

I had that happen with one of my amiibo deliveries, and I worry a bit about my Falco pre-order as well. Of course, when I ordered an Xbox Live Card one time for delivery, they put that in a box with air pillow packaging!
The only time Best Buy sent me Amiibos in a padded envelope was when I ordered after initial release and they shipped from a store rather than a distribution center. All of the ones I have preordered have always been shipped in a box with air pouches from the distribution center.

Canceled my earlier in store order for shipping.

Shipping cost is about the same it would've cost me in train fair to pick it up and i have classes all day anyway. 

This seems like its gonna be well stocked so i dont mind placing a "later" order. 

Just hope i get a competent worker to pack the amiibo, other wise im just gonna file a dispute with CS if the packaging is severely damaged.

Let's hope BB has learned from prior amiibo releases and train all warehouse workers before Falco's release date. (LOL! )

Let's hope BB has learned from prior amiibo releases and train all warehouse workers before Falco's release date. (LOL! )
I did the same thing. Bus fare + my sanity and it comes out to be cheaper than picking up in-store, lol. Maybe... is there a history of really poor BB packaging? I've heard bad things about Target (that I haven't personally experienced with them), but not about BB.

Wow... this is still in stock? And the Cubs won?

Holy shit, today was a good day.
Well if the Cubs beat the best team in the NL, maybe there is hope for my Rangers tomorrow :)

My good fortune ordering a Falco today might cancel out good fortune for my Rangers tomorrow however :whistle2:/

So Mewtwo and the other DLC in Feb, then it's official that they're launching a Pokemon Amiibo line beginning in April
He could be referring to rumors surrounding Pokken Tournament, scheduled for a Spring 2016 release.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69p_yJQyQtc

Now, I don't think the amiibo would look anywhere near as perfect as this.

CCSGz97UwAEPf0r.jpg

But I'd still love the opportunity to have Gengar, Gardevoir, and Suicune amiibo.

A Pokemon line would be the first amiibo line announced that I have no interest in, thankfully.
Yeah, I do collect some pokemon stuff and have most of the games (though haven't really played them all or often) but with like 800 pokemon (or maybe more I don't know I lost count), that's just something I don't have the time, space, or $$ for.

I think they will either do a full Pokemon lineup in card form, or do a mixture of cards and figures (maybe the 10-12 most popular characters get figures with the rest as cards).  Either way I'm pretty sure this will be a reality within a year.

He could be referring to rumors surrounding Pokken Tournament, scheduled for a Spring 2016 release.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69p_yJQyQtc

Now, I don't think the amiibo would look anywhere near as perfect as this.

CCSGz97UwAEPf0r.jpg

But I'd still love the opportunity to have Gengar, Gardevoir, and Suicune amiibo.
So this game includes a bunch of fully evolved/legendary Pokemon beating the snot out of each other..... and then there's 2 versions of Pikachu. Boo.

What do amiibo do in this game? I haven't paid attention to Pokemon in forever, but I always thought a game like this would be a fantastic idea. But only if these amiibos don't add anything I care about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back