Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why all these stores keep insisting that these things have street dates. It's like Nintendo gives them estimates on when stock might arrive and they take that to mean they have to lock them up in their systems until said date actually comes around... Even if their stock arrives a week prior. It's so dumb.
Yeah pretty much everyone doesn't understand the meaning of "street date". The term is thrown around so loosely. Amiibo don't have street dates.

Picked up my Shulk from GS today. He's smaller than I imagined. Then again, not sure what I was thinking.

Also got a Lucario in the mail that I definitely don't remember ordering from TRU. I'm pretty sure it was a late night drunk purchase.

Picked up my Shulk, but he has some bad paint on his hair, I'm going to try to swap him later, as the store was extremely busy when I first stopped in

Maybe tickets for people waiting by the store the morning of the 20th.

Slightly unrelated but for reason my brain thought the 20th was this Sunday until just now.
will i guess ill be getting a ticket im going to try to be there at opening to get my preorder and one extra

Picked up my Shulk, but he has some bad paint on his hair, I'm going to try to swap him later, as the store was extremely busy when I first stopped in
what do you plan on swapping at the store for a toon link lol by than everyone would have picked up there shulks and there wont be anything to swap for people complaining about paint jobs, creases on boxes etc. be thankful you even got one some people just want it period

Street date just makes when you can buy it without issues. My store will have ~8 Megaman and ~8 Sonic 2-13 (if I can find the missing Sonic)

Also, hi, first post.

Picked up Shulk, Toon Link and Sheik from Gamestop. 7/11, yay.

Stopped at BBY and the customer service clerk told me the release date was later this year. wat. Wasn't it obvious 12/31/2015 was a placeholder?

Also, Ike, Dedede and Mega Man shipped from Amazon and will be here tomorrow. Omg 10/11, bring on Mega Knot

I try to explain something, and another buffoon barges in to reassert his incorrect vernacular. Go look it up.
And how is he wrong? A street date can be instituted from a manufacturer or a retailer, especially when the item is a store exclusive.

Or am I still childishly on ignore?

So are people already able to pick-up their GS preorders? I haven't heard anything about mine yet.
Yes.

If you ordered Shulk, toon link or sheik in store, you should be able to get them right now.

I'm working a day job now so I can't hunt these early morning release dates anymore and I'm bummed. But I do have preorders of everything available coming up,just gotta hope they all come through.

I miss the thrill of riding past 15 jerks on my huffy and buying up 25 copies of (insert amiibo here) but I'll still stop in daily for any late afternoon restocks.

In case you're one of the many users here that can't detect sarcasm in text form, that was a joke.
I don't have a job.

Good day for amiibo.  Grabbed Shulk and Toon Link from GameStop, Bowser and Toad with a $20 eShop card from Best Buy, Meta Knight confirmed for next week.

I'm not big on amiibos, so I haven't really been following this, but I wanted to get Peach for a relative as a present, and I noticed today it was $9.99 on multiple retailers. Did some get a price drop?

[quote name="ShadowAssassin" post="12489982" timestamp="1423699635"]I'm not big on amiibos, so I haven't really been following this, but I wanted to get Peach for a relative as a present, and I noticed today it was $9.99 on multiple retailers. Did some get a price drop?[/quote]

It's just a sale from multiple retailers. The general consensus/best guess is that nintendo/retailers are trying to make room for SMB series figures

This reminds me of the day I got Target to price match every single one of it's twelve original Amiibos to that weird $8.50 Walmart A.M. flash sale of six wave 1s.

Nothing like getting high on deals, right CAGers?

[quote name="ShadowAssassin" post="12489982" timestamp="1423699635"]I'm not big on amiibos, so I haven't really been following this, but I wanted to get Peach for a relative as a present, and I noticed today it was $9.99 on multiple retailers. Did some get a price drop?[/quote]

It's just a sale from multiple retailers. The general consensus/best guess is that nintendo/retailers are trying to make room for SMB series figures

Called GS and some dude said that Shulk will be bundle with Xenoblade 3D later as a limited edition so don't panic since I missed out. Take with a grain of salt.

This reminds me of the day I got Target to price match every single one of it's twelve original Amiibos to that weird $8.50 Walmart A.M. flash sale of six wave 1s.

Nothing like getting high on deals, right CAGers?
Considering these threads have been all about just being able to find an amiibo at MSRP, yeah it is nice to finally talk about getting a discount on them.

Called GS and some dude said that Shulk will be bundle with Xenoblade 3D later as a limited edition so don't panic since I missed out. Take with a grain of salt.
Good call. That's one of those rumors that you know is going to be true.

What's really funny is that it probably isn't even going to be a physically complete bundle at all, like the Mario Party 10 one where we've seen pictures. It will probably be an add-on bundle where Gamestop rubber bands all the extra Shulks they wouldn't sell you directly to the game.

Come one, come all to get your exclusive Gamestop bundles! (you may remember us from those SSB Gamecube adapter bundles with the knock-off controllers and $10 surcharge)

I'd love for this to be true. I'd also love for them to bundle all the Fire Emblem Amiibo's with Code Name STEAM. I'm not holding my breath for either to happen though.

Thanks for the update guys!

Went to my local Meijer and witnessed a man in his mid 20's hoarding them all. No neck beard stories here. I asked him what they were, and he explained they were hard to find Nintendo figures and a way to make an extra buck. Said he had his girlfriend show up to Best Buy down the street when they opened up to swipe all of the Foxes.

I then proceeded to keep acting stupid and ask if the girl that looks like the Frozen character is rare, and he said yes. I told him I just saw those at Target and the clerk said that people kept asking about them and that he might be able to score more. Needless to say there were none, nor did I go to Target. But it was fun to see him scramble straight out the door after purchasing them.

Thanks again for the tip though. It was worth a look! Good luck all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back