Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
cannondale-scalper-29er-2013.jpg
Google Images says this bike is the best bike to ride into the store and collect the most Amiibos.

The release dates on these things are such a pain. Got Shulk and Sheik from GS, but despite the fact that the website still shows others with a 2/13 date they don't believe they're getting them this week.

The store I was at only had 2 shulks and both had bent up packaging, so it's best to get their as soon as possible. Plus with people trying to get them to sell the PO's, plus human error, I don't want to leave any sitting around with these things being so hard to get.

Thanks Nintendo

Of course gotta get 3 of these bikes when you see'em! 2 for trade....

As Cag legend has it a very bold and brave asshole passed the masses with his sweet chariot only to rescue an armful of Rosalina's from the evil people that waited in line first on the holy "Rosalina Sunday".

I found Toad amiibo @ Best Buy.  The other amiibos I couldn't find from *Super Mario* series.  It's weird..I couldn't type "Toad amiibo" in search without getting nothing but found a link from BB chat support.  Any suggestions?

I found Toad amiibo @ Best Buy.  The other amiibos I couldn't find from *Super Mario* series.  It's weird..I couldn't type "Toad amiibo" in search without getting nothing but found a link from BB chat support.  Any suggestions?

I looked back on the last couple pages. There's word that Meta Knight will be available on the 20th. But what about the other Wave 3 figures? Any date(s) on those?

Google Images says this bike is the best bike to ride into the store and collect the most Amiibos.
Wrong, this is the best bike:

b44a56ae95702ec824fd8060b92d968d.jpg

The pink color will throw everyone off and you can say you are just there to get milk. You can then ride it through the store quickly without the option to change speeds there is nothing to distract you from getting to the amiibo's faster. It's so small lets see someone knock you down, you could just extend a leg slightly to position yourself back on the bike and on your way. Last but not least a basket to hold all your new amiibo's allowing you better steering access with your hands to swerve through the horde of angry customers that were in line in front of you before the doors opened. This is the perfect amiibo hunting machine.

BONUS: Doesn't use gas, saving you even more money when collecting your stash of rare amiibo's for ebay.

I looked back on the last couple pages. There's word that Meta Knight will be available on the 20th. But what about the other Wave 3 figures? Any date(s) on those?
Very sporadic depending on retailer. I think the only constant over all retailers is still Bowser at this point. Where you ordered plays a big part on when.

Got an email update from BB on my MK ship to home preorder. They notified that they've adjusted the date to reflect the 2/20 date that they are telling people in the stores.

My Father ended up picking up King Dedede and Sonic at Meijer. I called him because he works right next to one and asked him to call me once he got back into the electronics. The only one he saw that he knew was Sonic, I had to explain to him what King Dedede looked like. I said the guy with the giant mallet. He was like these things are $12.99, I explained I collected them and he said what a waste of money but purchased them anyways for me. He is a great guy. This puts me 24/29.

This puts me 24/29. I have 2 extra Caption Falcon & Rosalina & Luma (Up for trades too but PM me don't talk here.)

Still missing:

Ike, Mega Man, Shulk, Meta Knight, Kirby 

My Father ended up picking up King Dedede and Sonic at Meijer. I called him because he works right next to one and asked him to call me once he got back into the electronics. The only one he saw that he knew was Sonic, I had to explain to him what King Dedede looked like. I said the guy with the giant mallet. He was like these things are $12.99, I explained I collected them and he said what a waste of money but purchased them anyways for me. He is a great guy. This puts me 24/29.

This puts me 24/29. I have 2 extra Caption Falcon & Rosalina & Luma (Up for trades too but PM me don't talk here.)

Still missing:

Ike, Mega Man, Shulk, Meta Knight, Kirby
Nice! I'm at 23/29...Still need Marth, Mac, Villager, WFT, Meta Knight, and oddly enough Kirby. I just started like 2 weeks ago :wall:

Nice! I'm at 23/29...Still need Marth, Mac, Villager, WFT, Meta Knight, and oddly enough Kirby. I just started like 2 weeks ago :wall:
have you paid retail for everything so far? I have only paid above retail for Little Mac and Pit so far. I wish I knew Villager and Wii Fit Trainer were going to be rare as I could have had 3 WFT and 2 Villagers for CAG members. That is when wave 1 first hit though.

Have there been any reports of GS stores being short shipped on in-store Shulk pre-orders? I wasn't able to get to my store today and am wondering if I need to be concerned about probably being the last person to come in to claim my pre-order at this store.

All I've paid extra for was WFT ($20) and an Amazon.it Rosalina. Looking forward to filling out the collection more with Sonic, Dedede, and Meta Knight as my preorders come in over the next week or so. No interest in Fire Emblem characters and I'm questioning why I even got Pikachu. The only Pokémon game I ever played was Snap.

Have there been any reports of GS stores being short shipped on in-store Shulk pre-orders? I wasn't able to get to my store today and am wondering if I need to be concerned about probably being the last person to come in to claim my pre-order at this store.
When I picked mine up today they had them all in the back, and all were accounted for in their system. I think you'll be fine so long as you can pick it up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back