Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Only game stop employee family members or closed friend can buy that many Shulks. only for trade amiibo for cash.
Im neither..llimit was 10 when it first went online.. One Order to store and one shipped to the house.. First trade was for $30 shipped and hopefully a hookup in the future

have you paid retail for everything so far? I have only paid above retail for Little Mac and Pit so far. I wish I knew Villager and Wii Fit Trainer were going to be rare as I could have had 3 WFT and 2 Villagers for CAG members. That is when wave 1 first hit though.
So far just retail (a couple below. I got DK/Samus on clearance $6.99 and I got Peach/Yoshi on sale $9.99 plus GCU). I did one trade for Pit, but otherwise I bought everything in stores. I've been pretty lucky so far I guess haha

Just picked up my Shulk. The guy was excited as hell. Store only got 3, all 3 were pre-orders.

Guy said that Mega Man and Sonic should be in on 2/20. I asked to see any open pre-orders for any other figures. Toad is gone, but the others from SM series are still available to pre-order, no Wave 4 yet.

Im neither..llimit was 10 when it first went online.. One Order to store and one shipped to the house.. First trade was for $30 shipped and hopefully a hookup in the future
According to CAG scalper goggle-vision you are a 30's to early 40's overweight white male with no girlfriend or social life to speak of, who masturbates to Japanese anime, hasn't bathed in a week, and loves to screw over little kids who couldn't get a Shulk because you took them all. Basically you're that guy from Toy Story 2 who stole Woody. Welcome to the forums.

I ordered Peach, Donkey Kong, and Yoshi from Best Buy for $7.99 each after GCU this morning. My extra Sheik should be in from Amazon tomorrow. I forgot I pre-ordered two Sheiks but I don't mind since I like her on Smash Bros.

I ordered Peach, Donkey Kong, and Yoshi from Best Buy for $7.99 each after GCU this morning. My extra Sheik should be in from Amazon tomorrow. I forgot I pre-ordered two Sheiks but I don't mind since I like her on Smash Bros.

Checked out like 4 gamestops in my area and none of them had Shulks available. There are two more that haven't gotten shipments yet so I'm praying they get extras when they do.

Picked up my 2 Shulk preorders today!  They put a stickers on the boxes but was able to peel them with no issues.  That puts me at 25 Amiibos so far.  I have Meta Knight pre-ordered and just got the "new release date" email from Best Buy that it would release 2/20.  All I need now is Ike, King Dedede and Mega Man.

After talking to the electronics supervisor today at TRU he notified me that he would have just one Ike that wasn't allocated for preorders and about seven King Dedede.  He said he had a ton of Mega Man so I'm assuming Mega Man will be abundant for wave three.

Guy was pretty cool and said he would try to keep the line and order and honor those first in line with their pick of choice, but only one character per guest.  I'm glad I went in and talked to him today, I don't want to go on a wild goose chase Friday morning.

All of my Super Mario series Amiibo's are preordered so I'm pretty much set until wave 4.  The anxiety from hunting these things down has been pretty fun and exciting. 

Super Mario series Amiibos are back in stock for preorder @ bestbuy.com
THANK YOU!!!!

I have been waiting for this and this is the first time I have even seen them on the website. They dont show up under the normal amiibo page, you have to type "amiibo figure" in the search box to find them. I dont see Mario but I dont think he will be too hard to find later on. Now waiting for SSB series 4! GCU doesnt make me feel so bad for buying literally every single one of these. Picked up my shulk from GS today and was able to get rosalina on release morning at target. I have gotten everything else through pre order at BB.

[quote name="winterlane" post="12490466" timestamp="1423707988"]Have there been any reports of GS stores being short shipped on in-store Shulk pre-orders? I wasn't able to get to my store today and am wondering if I need to be concerned about probably being the last person to come in to claim my pre-order at this store.[/quote]

Yup, happened to me at Target for Day One Xbox. Came in to pick it up a few days after release and they sold my pre-order b/c the employee didn't know what a Day One was. My suggestion is to pickup your preorder ASAP.

Saw that Toad (along with the rest of the SMB Amiibos) was available on BB earlier today. Glad to see it was still available, grabbed one and canceled my GS order.

Super Mario series Amiibos are back in stock for preorder @ bestbuy.com
Thanks for the heads-up. Had them pre-ordered at Amazon, but I am GCU so I saved about 2.60 per figure by ordering them all at BB. That's almost like getting one of them for free O:) Would have never looked before going to bed if not for your post.

Swung by Meijers on my way in. Apparently they did have Wave 3B, and sold out within minutes of putting them out lol. FYE said the same about Megaman and Sonic

Bummed I can't say I picked up Shulk today, but stoked that I can say my Little Mac from gohastings came packaged in an actual box and arrived with zero damaged. I'm a little surprised gohastings came through on these of all places.

Had a very cheerful random BB dude grab a Meta Knight for me. It was in my hands! Then, some other electronics dude stepped in, fearing the POS would lock him out because of the release date. He checked inventory, saw they got a couple more than pre-order allotment, then took my contact info. Low and behold, he called a couple hours later to say it was on hold until the 20th, and I could personally find him in store. Excellent service from BB today, regardless as to whether I actually get my MK on the 20th.

Swung by Meijers on my way in. Apparently they did have Wave 3B, and sold out within minutes of putting them out lol. FYE said the same about Megaman and Sonic
If your talking about the FYE at Castleton square, i called them after they opened this morning after i stopped by on the weekend and they said they may get them in on Wednesday. Girl i talked to said they hadn't seen anything yet, but i don't think she really knew.

If your talking about the FYE at Castleton square, i called them after they opened this morning after i stopped by on the weekend and they said they may get them in on Wednesday. Girl i talked to said they hadn't seen anything yet, but i don't think she really knew.
I spoke to a guy yesterday who said they had sold out of the 2 already

Just picked up my pre ordered Shulk tonight and got some B.S. about how my order was not guaranteed since I placed the order online instead of in-store. So I replied " First of all I received a text yesterday stating that my order would be ready for pick up today in the afternoon and second I had called around 1:30 pm to verify that my Shulk had arrived and your employee proceeded to check his list and was told yes it had arrived". After I told him that then he tells me "Oh yes that was me who told you that it had arrived". Then he proceeded to offer a pre order of SMB amiibo and that's when I told him "Only if I can pre order Toad". He replied "Sorry but all the Toad pre orders are sold out but we can order the other figures". At that point I just said no thanks since I only wanted Toad out of the SMB amiibos.

Toad is "Coming Soon" now on BB.com......agghhh. I had him in my cart too. At least I got all the others.

Just picked up my pre ordered Shulk tonight and got some B.S. about how my order was not guaranteed since I placed the order online instead of in-store. So I replied " First of all I received a text yesterday stating that my order would be ready for pick up today in the afternoon and second I had called around 1:30 pm to verify that my Shulk had arrived and your employee proceeded to check his list and was told yes it had arrived". After I told him that then he tells me "Oh yes that was me who told you that it had arrived". Then he proceeded to offer a pre order of SMB amiibo and that's when I told him "Only if I can pre order Toad". He replied "Sorry but all the Toad pre orders are sold out but we can order the other figures". At that point I just said no thanks since I only wanted Toad out of the SMB amiibos.
Cool story bro

So did you get your Shulk or not?

So did you get your Shulk or not?
Yeah after all the B.S. I did get it but talk about shady. Why in the hell would I have gotten a text to then be told that ordering online would not guarantee me the figure or any pre orders for that matter. I just think that these schmucks want in store pre orders to make themselves look good to their bosses or something.

Disagree, I came for the drama.
your post got more likes than the agreed post

After talking to the electronics supervisor today at TRU he notified me that he would have just one Ike that wasn't allocated for preorders and about seven King Dedede. He said he had a ton of Mega Man so I'm assuming Mega Man will be abundant for wave three.

Guy was pretty cool and said he would try to keep the line and order and honor those first in line with their pick of choice, but only one character per guest. I'm glad I went in and talked to him today, I don't want to go on a wild goose chase Friday morning.
one character per guest is lame, it should be 1 per figure.

the person that I talked to at my TRU said the opposite. He said mega man was the rarest and they only had 5. I also agreed with him that megaman looks the best and will probably be the one most in demand.

Picked up my DK and Yoshi at BB tonight.

Got Shulk at GameStop.
Woman working was a real bitch though. I think I'm gonna call the customer service line and let them know. Very rude.

Had a very cheerful random BB dude grab a Meta Knight for me. It was in my hands! Then, some other electronics dude stepped in, fearing the POS would lock him out because of the release date. He checked inventory, saw they got a couple more than pre-order allotment, then took my contact info. Low and behold, he called a couple hours later to say it was on hold until the 20th, and I could personally find him in store. Excellent service from BB today, regardless as to whether I actually get my MK on the 20th.
that's not good service, that's pretty lame. You are basically cutting everyone in line that is going to wait for hours on the 20th. There wasn't instore preorders for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back