Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon.fr order finally came in today, 2 weeks after the expected delivery date.  Of course, now I don't need this Rosalina or Lucario anymore.  Shipping box looked pretty good, and the figures were packed properly with brown paper.

Has anyone's local Gamestop provided an update on whether Ike and King Dedede will be available for pickup tomorrow?  In checking the stock tracker, it doesn't look like any stores on the West Coast have either in stock, so maybe it's another afternoon delivery like Shulk?

Yep, there it is. Out of stock. Of course this goes down right in the middle of my drive home, causing me to miss it.

Does Toys R Us typically put their stock out before opening, or later in the day?  I want to snag a Mega Man.

Does anyone know if Ike and DDD are going to available for pick up tomorrow at GameStop? I haven't gotten any message saying what day to pick them up and when I asked an employee, he told me the 20th (I thought that was just for Sonic/MM)

Does anyone know if Ike and DDD are going to available for pick up tomorrow at GameStop? I haven't gotten any message saying what day to pick them up and when I asked an employee, he told me the 20th (I thought that was just for Sonic/MM)
I believe Dedede will be tomorrow but Ike will be pushed back to the 20th. I figure this because of all the emails people were getting saying that web orders were delayed

Has anyone else ever got this error before?

An error occurred
You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

I didn't like that many things...

I believe Dedede will be tomorrow but Ike will be pushed back to the 20th. I figure this because of all the emails people were getting saying that web orders were delayed
Ok, these damn release date are killing me, I've heard like 3-4 different things now for this wave haha

Do you know if other people are allowed to pick up items or do you have to do it yourself?

Who said that TRU is getting a shipment in for sale on Friday? where is the source? Mega man doesn't release until 2/20

I called my local TRU (socal) and confirmed they already received their shipment of wave 3B.  It will be available for purchase as soon as they open tomorrow, Friday at 10am.  The worker told me they have a dozen of mega mans, a few deedees, and sonics.

I called my local TRU (socal) and confirmed they already received their shipment of wave 3B. It will be available for purchase as soon as they open tomorrow, Friday at 10am. The worker told me they have a dozen of mega mans, a few deedees, and sonics.
My TRU said they only got in sonic...no Ike, deede, or megaman.

I called my local TRU (socal) and confirmed they already received their shipment of wave 3B. It will be available for purchase as soon as they open tomorrow, Friday at 10am. The worker told me they have a dozen of mega mans, a few deedees, and sonics.
My TRU said they only got in sonic...no Ike, deede, or megaman.

My Sonic from Wal Mart has been shipped. Suppose to be here Wednesday. Considering I didn't get that preorder in until January, glad to see I'll be getting him and hopefully my Ike from same order.

You guys freaking out about Meta Knight should have gone to best buy yesterday to at least attempt to buy him. You could have probably got him. Glad I won't have to go to the bloodbath and disappointment party that will be 2/20. Snug at home with my Meta Knights
Where is your store located?

I am not going to let this go and no one else should.

Lol, you serious? I missed Shulk again. Damn. Just because I decided to drive home and figured nothing could possibly show up.

Is WIS still working? Gonna rush to GS.

@Murderstorm,

I know the Best buy POS didn't release that product to you. You did something sneaky. I want to see the receipt with the SKUs for Meta Knight on it and the customer service pin and i'll check the legitimacy of it myself.

You guys freaking out about Meta Knight should have gone to best buy yesterday to at least attempt to buy him. You could have probably got him. Glad I won't have to go to the bloodbath and disappointment party that will be 2/20. Snug at home with my Meta Knights
Implying you werent one of the 1% lucky bastards who managed to get him. I checked 3 stores, 1 just played dumb and I got annoyed and left, another DID have him but pulled him right before I came and were told not to let a single one out. And the third store was going to attempt to do something, but got that email memo direct from corporate.

I still have my online BB order which hopefully doesnt go backordered. And worst case I'll keep my 40$ Amazon.fr order.

Eh, he lucked out, no big deal. Its not like he hoarded ten of them to scalp.
I'm being honest here, it has nothing to do with him. The fact is that BBY is now out of Meta Knights. There are going to be some pretty pissed off people next Friday and if they happen to be reading this, they might be able to do something about it by contacting corporate. They may be able to get restocked if there are any online MKs to be allocated.

That's it. It's not a witch hunt; it's trying to hail mary a save for some preorder folks.

I'm being honest here, it has nothing to do with him. The fact is that BBY is now out of Meta Knights. There are going to be some pretty pissed off people next Friday and if they happen to be reading this, they might be able to do something about it by contacting corporate. They may be able to get restocked if there are any online MKs to be allocated.

That's it. It's not a witch hunt; it's trying to hail mary a save for some preorder folks.
If metaknight came instock at my best buy, I would get email notification since I pre-ordered it. No worries.

WIS shulk orders still work. I just ordered one at my local gamestop.
Got shot down by 2 gamestops claiming they don't know what that is, third place said sure, c'mon in. If there really isn't a limit per store it's just as bad dealing with GS as BB for things like this.

@Murderstorm,

I know the Best buy POS didn't release that product to you. You did something sneaky. I want to see the receipt with the SKUs for Meta Knight on it and the customer service pin and i'll check the legitimacy of it myself.
Not that I'm defending the guy, but I do know for a fact that it has happened; as in some BBs (Manager or someone in power) can/will break a "street date" for amiibos.

There was one that I saw do that last time with Diddy, and when I called, behold the girl telling me they had them but sold out. Their inventory still showed plenty, but she knew they had all sold out.

Why?

Because when they sold them, they do them as either amiibos, or last time I saw the receipt of one of the Diddy's and it was labeled as electronic something (maybe a miscellaneous item) price adjusted to 12.99

So yeah..some BBs just like to do whatever they want.

Went to Gamestop, where I walked in the door behind two other guys going in for the same thing. We all walked up to the counter, said we wanted To preorder Shulk and the guy was all confused. Luckily another employee walked up and knew all about it. Got my preorder in and walked out happy. I'll gladly wait 3 months to not pay scalper or import prices.

Got shot down by 2 gamestops claiming they don't know what that is, third place said sure, c'mon in. If there really isn't a limit per store it's just as bad dealing with GS as BB for things like this.
After literally years of searching I finally found a cool gamestop where the employees are cool, knowledgeable, and helpful.
I got a Shulk by selling an employee there a rosalina at cost, I gave the manager my sheik because she didn't order one and it was gonna be an extra, I rolled the deposit onto code name steam for the MM pin, we shot the shit about that, New 3ds, amiibo, etc.
I walked in at 7pm and asked if she could WIS me a shulk, she hooked the order right up.
I still hate gamestop, but this store is the first one I've ever enjoyed going to.
Coincidentally, 2 dudes came in looking for Shulk and weren't interested in placing an order, they wanted it then and there. They left to "try another gamestop"
SMH.

My Shulk tracking says "arrived at wrong drop, rerouting to closest home address drop" or some crap.  It shipped like 10 days ago now.  Every little thing that has anything to do with amiibo is totally screwed.   Bet it comes broken at this point.

Was wondering the same thing. I'm hoping there'll still be a megaman when I make my way during my lunch break.
Just going off of the Lucario fiasco in my area, they'll be out at opening and everyone will rush and grab everything they can get their grubby hands on and run out. Yeah, I'm bitter haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back