Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Gamestop question (maybe I missed something):

I ordered Sheik and Sonic on one order back in December for in-store pickup and I made an order of Ike and Megaman. I haven't gotten any info to pick any of them up today, even though some of them should be available. My orders say closed when I check online. Does this mean I'm not getting my amiibos?
No, but I know my local store got Toon Link and Sheik on Wednesday and they just released the holds on them this afternoon for people that had in-store pickup, so you better get down to the store where you sent them for in-store pickup asap and do the same next week when Ike, Megaman and Sonic come in. They should have called or texted you, but not every local GS is great about doing that.

I feel so lucky to have snagged the one and only King Dedede in my local TRU. By the time the store opened, no one seemed to want the new wave of amiibos more than I did. I was the lone wolf who decided to run to electronics and run back to my car after checking out. I sure did piss off a lot of collectors/scalpers, but in the end...you gotta do whatever it takes to get the ones you want right?
wrong...

Yawn....I had wave 3 preordered since dec. Just got notification that TRU is shipping everything except King DeeDee. My Shulk is at GameStop awaiting my pickup. Metaknight will be at BB soon for my pickup. This showing up at TRU, waiting in line stuff in the cold is NOT
how you should be doing this lol. Value your time!!!

Then what's right? Lol
I may be interpreting it wrong but it sounds like you ran ahead of people when the door opened. You know you didn't get there before they did, so what gives you the right to get one over them?

If this isn't the case I apologize, that is just how I read it on the first go round.

Anyone flipping shit about this should check out your local subreddits. While in line this morning, all of us decided to get together and form a group. 5 are gonna hit up Best Buy, some at TRU and I will be at the Best Buy across town. We post lists of who we want and trade when we meet up. If you find some of the people who are actually collectors, and not scalpers, they're really nice!
I feel like this works out until there are 3 of a rare amiibo and there are 4-5 of you. Then this becomes a really big issue.

I may be interpreting it wrong but it sounds like you ran ahead of people when the door opened. You know you didn't get there before they did, so what gives you the right to get one over them?

If this isn't the case I apologize, that is just how I read it on the first go round.
Well if there was a ticket system in place I wouldn't have ran, but my store didn't so it was basically first come to electronic's register first serve. Besides lot of ppl in line don't deserve to get it after asking their neighbors "what was the hottest toy (amiibo) to get?" Lol

I ordered Sheik and Sonic on one order back in December for in-store pickup and I made an order of Ike and Megaman. I haven't gotten any info to pick any of them up today, even though some of them should be available. My orders say closed when I check online. Does this mean I'm not getting my amiibos?
What's the order number, sir? I can go ahead and call your Gamestop and get back to you with more details about your order.

Well if there was a ticket system in place I wouldn't have ran, but my store didn't so it was basically first come to electronic's register first serve. Besides lot of ppl in line don't deserve to get it after asking their neighbors "what was the hottest toy (amiibo) to get?" Lol
Why are you asking people here for acceptance when you already know what you did was morally wrong?

Because I have no one to talk to about my Amiibo hunting, blame Nintendo though for making it difficult to collect these.
Next time why don't you try making friendly conversation with the people waiting in line for hours before you instead of walking all over them to get what you want.

Same thing happened to me, so I finally contacted CS today, and apparently if that's the case with you, then your order is cancelled as that is what my situation was. Keep in mind I pre-ordered the moment it went live.

Went and got my "free" Sonic Amiibo from Best Buy this morning, thanks to that early morning B2G1 free glitch in December. Lady who was handling preorders told me she made sure no one else could get Sonic, as it was the only one they had. Proceeded to Toys R Us and got an Ike, Toon Link, and King Dedede. Mega Man and Meta Knight next week at Best Buy.

Went and got my "free" Sonic Amiibo from Best Buy this morning, thanks to that early morning B2G1 free glitch in December. Lady who was handling preorders told me she made sure no one else could get Sonic, as it was the only one they had. Proceeded to Toys R Us and got an Ike, Toon Link, and King Dedede. Mega Man and Meta Knight next week at Best Buy.
Wow! You might as well buy a lottery ticket with luck like that

This is getting kinda ridiculous. There's basically no other major retailer that hasn't sold out of wave 3 amiibos yet right? 

It is pretty ridiculous. Now instead of being earlybirds to retailers, we have to fight to get in on the ridiculously short pre order windows. Wave 1 and 2 seem like a dream compared to this haha wave 3 was up for a pretry good while before Christmas though. Wave 4 probably won't last long at all. Everyone is now buying multiples too. We've opened Pandora's box, boys.

Even thou I only got sonic today, it makes me happy knowing that as each Nintendo type pre-order is eliminated ...it makes us one step closer to WAVE 4

Same thing happened to me, so I finally contacted CS today, and apparently if that's the case with you, then your order is cancelled as that is what my situation was. Keep in mind I pre-ordered the moment it went live.
Again, check with your local store. My store pickup order said closed as well, but the local store held it and on their system, it shows as a valid preorder. Calling the main Gamestop CS number is worthless as they have been giving out the same wrong info you got since the orders first started showing as "closed" a week or so ago. Unless your order actually says "cancelled", you should be fine.

Have all Gamestop stores gotten Shulk? I went to mine on Wednesday to pay it off and they hadn't received any yet. They told me that they will call me once they get them. My store pick up order said close too, but I was able to pay it off in store.

Sonic at target.com in stock for over 4 minutes now!

Looks like I'm the first to post about the current re-stock.

SONIC AT TARGET RIGHT NOW!!!!

If anyone sees Dedede anywhere, post that shit ASAP!!!

Ike doesn't show up as in stock for me.

Last edited:
i need free shipping alkh;voiaenvae dammit

Guess I can return Ike and MM if my Frys order actually shits

Got Ike on my cart and it went through.  Even if the thing is gray, it's still clickable, at least on a PC.  Got him, two MM, and one Sonic to get the free shipping. 

Just sent Frys cancelcation emails for my Mega Man.  Rather get the stuff from Target plus they package the stuff real well. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back