Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I think my stupid best buy sold my Sonic! They didn't have it pulled, no one could find it. Then I get it must be on the truck, the computer shows 65..yeah right

my%20amiibos%20light_zpssot49gge.jpg

Finally got around to hanging up my Amiibos on the wall opposite from my computer desk. I'm not going to put up the second cork board until I have a least a half dozen more. Only Lucario didn't make the cut for wall space because he sucks.
Thats totally crooked.... Fix it asap!

Anyone know the likelihood that these Target orders get canceled? Feels like it's been awhile they've been available, I only need Sonic left!

Anyone know the likelihood that these Target orders get canceled? Feels like it's been awhile they've been available, I only need Sonic left!
My Mega Man has already shipped, so probably will not get canceled.

Sonic now OOS on Target.

cumerently playing: w/ your moms boobs, smash bros wii u, capt toad
amiiboo cumlection (17/29): donkey kong, fox, samus, kirby, villager, zelda, link, p diddy kong, little mac daddy, pit, capt falcunt, bowser, toon link, rosalina, shulk x2, peach, yoshi
What the hell...did you hire a 7th grader to write your signature? Cumerently? Cumlection? capt falcunt? Just why.

You guys think Sonic is gonna be hard to find? Regret not getting him with my Ike and accidentally got Bowser instead, which I had zero interest in. Shipping costs prevented me from grabbing Sonic later.

You guys think Sonic is gonna be hard to find? Regret not getting him with my Ike and accidentally got Bowser instead, which I had zero interest in. Shipping costs prevented me from grabbing Sonic later.
Sonic fans are ravenous (and typically collect monthly SSI), so I'm thinking there will be a lot of demand for him.

Well if there was a ticket system in place I wouldn't have ran, but my store didn't so it was basically first come to electronic's register first serve. Besides lot of ppl in line don't deserve to get it after asking their neighbors "what was the hottest toy (amiibo) to get?" Lol
So you're bragging about cutting everyone? It doesn't matter if they were resellers or not. Cutting them is being a bigger dick than being a resellers

I don't get why people can't pay for shipping but yet waste money on gas trying to find it.

I don't get why people can't pay for shipping but yet waste money on gas trying to find it.
Well, it was $7 on my first order, and another Sonic would have been another extra $7. That's why I asked if he will be hard, as I thought I can grab him for $13. Was wondering if it's like Sheik.

And I never have to go out of my way outside my home and work area stores and in-between, so it's not exactly wasting gas. Plus $14 of gas right now will get you a lot of places, lol.

im just sitting here every like 5 minutes just trying to add King Dedede to my Target cart lol. Literally the only other Wave 3 Amiibo I need besides Lucario and Shulk. Those are going to be a pain to get a hold of

I stopped in on one of my local gamestops on the way home from work today looking for Shulk. They were out of course, but the employee there offered to order me one from the May release and it went through without any problem. Even got free shipping for it (not sure if this is normal for in-store web orders, nice either way). So if you still need Shulk, it can't hurt to ask if they can place an order in-store.

Just got back from FYE, Amiibos were on sale for 9.99, and they were giving out 20% off coupons for answering 20 questions. so I got a bunch for $8, they even had shiek. YMMV of course...

I stopped in on one of my local gamestops on the way home from work today looking for Shulk. They were out of course, but the employee there offered to order me one from the May release and it went through without any problem. Even got free shipping for it (not sure if this is normal for in-store web orders, nice either way). So if you still need Shulk, it can't hurt to ask if they can place an order in-store.
It is normal for web-in-store. And it is nice! :D

I stopped by toysrus at independence, mo today and pick up my pre ordered sonic and ike. Sadly, they sold my ike, end up get sonic, fox, lucario, sheik and king dedede. They have my number and will save ike when it back in stock. The guy working in electronic department is so nice and the supervisor is friendly, I just let it go even ike is the most amiibo I want beside metal knight :)

If everyone live in independence, missouri (Noland Road) they have sheik, Fox and couple lucario in stock. Your chance is talking friendly to whoever work in electronic. Best of luck on lucario :)

I met one of the best (or THE best) people I've ever encountered in the Amiibo/Nintendo community today. I'll try to keep this short:

I was running around to pick up my N3DSXL and, since I was near a TRU, figured why not swing by and see if I have a shot at picking up any of the new Amiibos today (particularly Sonic.) It was about 20 minutes before opening, 4 guys already waiting, and a sign out front saying they had 4 Sonic, 4 Mega Man, 2 Dedede and 0 Ike. Best Buy is right around the corner and, since I'd heard rumblings about Sonic being there, decide to give it a shot.

There are about 7-8 people over there looking for Amiibos, MM3DS, etc. I was making conversation about just mainly looking for Sonic, since I don't care too much for the others and I have a Japanese Dedede coming from eBay. Once the store opens, it's nothing but the usual selection. Now that TRU has been open a few minutes I figure, what the hell, I'll go back on a whim and see if anything is there. Nothing out of the ordinary, but a guy near me in line at BB has also gone over there to pick up his preorder and, since he also has a Sonic preordered and ready to be picked up at BB, he sells me his extra Sonic right there on the spot for $12.

It was such a cool and rare gesture, when so many would squeeze out every penny by putting it on eBay, so...if that was you and you're a CAGer. thank you again, that was just so cool of you and completely unexpected.
Hey, that was me! Glad I could help you out.

Multiple people said it was up for 30 min, either way it was up longer than ike.
then multiple people are lying. Meta Knight was up for a few minutes but it was glitchy and allowed instore preorders for some people but not others. It didn't work for most people, some people were able to get it only if they kept refreshing.

i'm sure more people got ike than meta knight yesterday.

So today was picking up my Ike and Sonic preorder at TRU, but I didn't have a Dedede preordered, mistakenly did 2 sonics instead if a sonic and Dedede (my fault). So I was able to trade my Ike for Dedede (which I'm happy with since I'm a big Kirby fan), but my wife thinks I made a big mistake. Anyone know on rarity of Ike vs Dedede and any rumor on next shipments or online availability possibilities on Ike? Now Ike is the only one I'm missing on wave 3. Thanks for any tips/advice and feel free to let me know if I was foolish on the trade. I do really like the Dedede figure though.

So today was picking up my Ike and Sonic preorder at TRU, but I didn't have a Dedede preordered, mistakenly did 2 sonics instead if a sonic and Dedede (my fault). So I was able to trade my Ike for Dedede (which I'm happy with since I'm a big Kirby fan), but my wife thinks I made a big mistake. Anyone know on rarity of Ike vs Dedede and any rumor on next shipments or online availability possibilities on Ike? Now Ike is the only one I'm missing on wave 3. Thanks for any tips/advice and feel free to let me know if I was foolish on the trade. I do really like the Dedede figure though.
Ike was the fewest followed by Dedede, Sonic, & Mega Man

If I reserve the MP10 bundle at BestBuy, do they take the money out of my card or when it ships?
if you do paypal it will come out now but if you use your card on the actual page they will put a pending charge on there to make sure the funds are there and then charge when it ships. this is pretty much the standard everywhere.

Wow... this is ridiculous... I miss Ike due to work. And just after I leave work, Ike comes back in stock and I miss it because I'm getting home. 

fuck this shit. 

Wow... this is ridiculous... I miss Ike due to work. And just after I leave work, Ike comes back in stock and I miss it because I'm getting home.

fuck this shit.
Don't fret... Ike will pop up back in stock throughout the weekend and for sure next week when shipments start to arrive. King Dedede and Meta are going to be the pain in the ass.... and even those will show up at some point.

I keep missing Mega Man going up for sale, this is miserable. goHastings actually delivered me a mint condition Little Mac so the day was not for naught. But Best Buy hasn't shipped out my Sonic online preorder yet, I'm starting to get worried...

Ike unfortunately seems like one of those that is completely lost to those who preordered and those who are gonna scalp it. Wait for the inevitable rerelease.

Someone please explain this to me like I am 5. So is Rosalina, Shulk, Lucario and Meta Knight going to be released retail wide? As in, not exclusive at some point? I've heard some people say this and others denounce it.

Ike unfortunately seems like one of those that is completely lost to those who preordered and those who are gonna scalp it. Wait for the inevitable rerelease.

Someone please explain this to me like I am 5. So is Rosalina, Shulk, Lucario and Meta Knight going to be released retail wide? As in, not exclusive at some point? I've heard some people say this and others denounce it.
Unless nintendo says something no. None of this gamestop employee hearsay bs

I keep missing Mega Man going up for sale, this is miserable. goHastings actually delivered me a mint condition Little Mac so the day was not for naught. But Best Buy hasn't shipped out my Sonic online preorder yet, I'm starting to get worried...
I think they had some delay with their online stock. Once it stopped fluctuating, it has settled on "usually ships within 1-2 weeks".

It's been thrown around here as rumor.
No concrete evidence besides gamestops site showing meta knight amongst other (non exclusive) figures in the background border image.

So.... Maybe? Shulk is coming back in May...but nobody knows with any real certainty.

Still hoping for Ike next week at Best Buy. We'll see. Maybe they'll have a few Ikes, lots of Meta Knights, and I can trade someone up front an Ike for a Meta Knight or something. :lol:

There's a rumor that the 5/1 Shulk GameStop date is indicative of when the retailer exclusivity period will end, and all the exclusives will be rereleased all over at that time. The Nintendo amiibo page also says that retailers exclusives are exclusive "at launch." All still just rumor and speculation, at this point, though.

No one can answer that... There is so much misinformation out there. Of course there are rumors.... rumors of Shulk releasing with Xenoblade and possibly Meta knight releasing with the Kirby game.... but who really knows. Nintendo does.... and that sucks

Of course many believe that these store exclusives are timed only.

Just brace your wallet for the coming Zelda line feat Ganondorf and Starfox line releasing later this year ;)

Ahhhh..... I love rumors and speculation

If you want Ike get him off Amazon.co.uk. Another guy mentioned her did for like $20 and I did the same. It's a bit more than US cost, but it's cheaper then scalpers.

Friday news roundup.

Wave 3b has been popping up on target sporadically all day. No king dedede though.

Mario party 10 amiibo bundle is up on best buy for pre-order

MM limited editions have appeared on target and Amazon a few times today briefly.

Meta knight reportedly was available very briefly for in store pickup. He also shows in stock at stores on bb.com but cannot be purchased.

TRU had all 4 Wave 3bs in but most were preorders and unavailable to public.

Gamestop still is doing in store Shulk orders for May release

The store exclusive characters are rumored to go wide release at other retailers eventually. This has no confirmation and is just speculation.

IGN leaked Japanese images of wario, rosalina and donkey Kong super Mario series (red bottom) amiibos. These have not been confirmed elsewhere yet.

That's roughly everything from 7am to now.

I'm gonna play w my new 3ds and stare lovingly at my 3b's and drift off to zzzz. Can't wait to read about what happens while I'm asleep.

Stay thirsty my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back