Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, just called TRU.  They had 4 Dedede again this morning at open 3 minutes ago. I knew I should have just gone in there.

Maybe this will help some west coast people whose stores haven't opened yet.

After the experience I'm having with bestbuy right now with the LE and 3ds being stuck on preparing order for past few days, I was reluctant to cancel my Amazon order for MP10 bundle to reorder on bestbuy with GCU for a couple bucks cheaper
Ditto. It's 2 bucks cheaper from best buy. I think I may just cancel the best buy order cause I at least know amazon will ship it.

I haven't really been keeping up with these.

Are the Peach, Yoshi, and DK first wave Amiibos discounted because of overstock or because there's going to be Mario Party versions and they want to discontinue the first batch?

IMG_1640_zpsc6suscms.jpg

A new challenger approaching! Look who came in the mail today from Gamestop.com.   I just ordered this 3 days ago on Wednesday.  That's pretty good service.  Well-packaged too.

I haven't really been keeping up with these.

Are the Peach, Yoshi, and DK first wave Amiibos discounted because of overstock or because there's going to be Mario Party versions and they want to discontinue the first batch?
The details and quantity on ssb amiibo's is great but not sure about mario amiibo wave. likely nintendo discontinue old batch for new batch, save spaces, money, and not confuse buyer's. If you can get old batch at bestbuy with Gu discount is very good deal. $10 still worth it.

The story isn't true, it was his girlfriend joking with him.
The bike part was real, but the guy only got 1. The rest of the line knew they were limiting to 1 and had enough for everyone so they didn't make a big deal about it.

She told me he bought them all at first cuz she wanted me to be surprised when I saw she got one... Plus she probably wanted me to suffer a bit for making her get up at 6am to buy me a toy.

The bike part was real, but the guy only got 1. The rest of the line knew they were limiting to 1 and had enough for everyone so they didn't make a big deal about it.

She told me he bought them all at first cuz she wanted me to be surprised when I saw she got one... Plus she probably wanted me to suffer a bit for making her get up at 6am to buy me a toy.
Oh yeah I forgot to mention that buying all the Rosalina stock was the one that isnt true.

Holy @#$%, when did Toad pre-orders go up? Somehow I completely missed it, and now he's dead everywhere. Damn.

I was signed up to receive a notice from Amazon, too. :mad:

My Ike and Mega Man orders from yesterday evening have shipped.  I had another Target order for Mega Man from early yesterday that was stuck in backorder hell apparently.  I cancelled it.

Target.com and amazon.com always waits me off my phone or computer and the deal go live. Only I miss is ike.
Hope he is easy to find. Already pre ordered mega man and metal knight from bestbuy.

Holy @#$%, when did Toad pre-orders go up? Somehow I completely missed it, and now he's dead everywhere. Damn.

I was signed up to receive a notice from Amazon, too. >:(
Amazon had em up last week.

Best buy went up 3 days ago.

And gamestop has had em for a while. I preordered in store 2 weeks ago.

So...an eternity in amiibo time.

Oh man i forgot to come back and put the second part, yeah Avatar later that day clarified the story.

I figured EVERYBODY here was there for that post on Rosalina day. I guess there are still some newcomers to the game.

IMG_1640_zpsc6suscms.jpg

A new challenger approaching! Look who came in the mail today from Gamestop.com. I just ordered this 3 days ago on Wednesday. That's pretty good service. Well-packaged too.
Was this one suppose to ship on 5/1? I ordered 3 days ago also but it said ships on 5/1

Was this one suppose to ship on 5/1? I ordered 3 days ago also but it said ships on 5/1
I don't think so. The orders from Wed Thursday were actual orders since gs was getting their stock. Everything after should be pre orders for may delivery. If might be yours got backorserd

IMG_1640_zpsc6suscms.jpg

A new challenger approaching! Look who came in the mail today from Gamestop.com. I just ordered this 3 days ago on Wednesday. That's pretty good service. Well-packaged too.
Dang it came that quick? I thought it wasn't suppose to come out til may? If so mine should be at the post office then. Nice

So is there any hope for finding a Mega Man or Sonic at Retail if I were to go out today, or is that a totally dead proposition at this point?

That is when Gamestop had it up on their website when in store orders were released. That is not the second preorder they opened which is scheduled for May.

Are you the guy on craigslist from Xenia trying to sell amiibos? Must be nice living in a city out in the middle of nowhere where people don't know about amiibos lol.
Nah I have an ad up for trading and that's it. I might be out in the middle of no where but everyone seems to know about the Amiibo fad. I do live near cities............

I would say the likelihood of finding anything in stores on the shelf thats not a Wave 1/2 Common Plus bowser is pretty slim.

Maybe Toon Link. I saw a bunch of those at Toys R Us yesterday. 

Saw a bunch of Toon Link (10) and Sheiks (8) at a Best Buy near me; never seen that many free range sheiks/TL before.  Too bad I scrambled to buy them online a few days ago.

I would say the likelihood of finding anything in stores on the shelf thats not a Wave 1/2 Common Plus bowser is pretty slim.

FedEx delivered a huge box of those yesterday, I'm sure this was at most locations, it seems to be the story around here.

So is there any hope for finding a Mega Man or Sonic at Retail if I were to go out today, or is that a totally dead proposition at this point?
Unlikely. Those two seem to sell minutes after a store opens. If you are looking for those two, your best chance is to get to a Best Buy early on Friday (20th).

FedEx delivered a huge box of those yesterday, I'm sure this was at most locations, it seems to be the story around here.

Toad amiibo at target.com didn't last long either, that was fast.
I missed all the other recent Amiibos, but Toad is like the only one I've been able to actually see... saw it on WM, GS, BBY and Target. Really glad I got my order in BBY (along with the other SM Amiibo), since it ended up being the cheapest overall thanks to GCU.

So, Frys shipped the Sonic I forgot about. They messaged me that they canceled it a couple of days ago, awkward that they shipped him?!

Dang it came that quick? I thought it wasn't suppose to come out til may? If so mine should be at the post office then. Nice
Yea I'm wondering aswell
No, no guys. This is from when first wave Shulks went up briefly at gamestop.com Wednesday for a few minutes. It is not part of the second wave web in store preorders that are due out May 1st.

In order to avoid shipping fees, I got a Yoshi and 3 Toad amiibo figures at Target.com. I rather buy an extra amiibo to avoid paying shipping fees.
yeah, I always buy 4 from Target... figure I can just return the one(s) I don't want in order to avoid paying for shipping.. plus multiple amiibos always get packaged better then single ones. have you seen pics of people getting them in bubble mailers??? so crazy

My sonics, megamen, and ikes have all shipped from target. Finally actually got orders in. Most of my amiibos are from scalpers :(

yeah, I always buy 4 from Target... figure I can just return the one(s) I don't want in order to avoid paying for shipping.. plus multiple amiibos always get packaged better then single ones. have you seen pics of people getting them in bubble mailers??? so crazy
Crazy that a toy that is meant to be taken out of the box and played with that costs $12.99 isn't packaged in an iron crate, stuffed with fluffy bunnies, and hand walked to your house from the warehouse??? The stores don't give 2 shits if the packaging while shipping gets bent on a cheap product.....hell the Dodge Hellcat is shipped on an uncovered car carrier without any plastic protection on it, and that's a $60,000 item.

Crazy that a toy that is meant to be taken out of the box and played with that costs $12.99 isn't packaged in an iron crate, stuffed with fluffy bunnies, and hand walked to your house from the warehouse??? The stores don't give 2 shits if the packaging while shipping gets bent on a cheap product.....hell the Dodge Hellcat is shipped on an uncovered car carrier without any plastic protection on it, and that's a $60,000 item.
In all fairness ive never had something bigger than a dvd/book come in a bubble mailer

Thats actually not true new cars are generally wrapped in plastic and have foam on the door edges so as to prevent damage on the car carrier... just sayin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back