Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Well looks like GameStop decided to cancel my order for Sonic and Ike without ever calling me or anything. I had it for instore pickup, but nothing. Finally decided to check on it and it is closed. WTF?! This happened to anyone else? My card is good and everything.

Anybody magically know times rosa,shulk,lucario went live friday mornings? Get a good idea of metaknights timing maybe?
Rosalina was about 9am-10am EST. I remember I was home from Target by the time they went up.

Did Lucario go back up? No, right?

Shulk went back up in the afternoon on Wednesday.

As far as MK, different company, different rules. I'd keep an eye all week, tbh. Such is the price of amiibo.

Dedede still hasn't been up on target.com. Someone here said they spoke to a Target CSR and said their Dedede shipment was delayed. Not sure how much truth there is to that though as my preorder Dedede has shipped, so they definitely got some.

Well looks like GameStop decided to cancel my order for Sonic and Ike without ever calling me or anything. I had it for instore pickup, but nothing. Finally decided to check on it and it is closed. WTF?! This happened to anyone else? My card is good and everything.
Closed != Cancelled

King dedede go on live on 2/20 the same day new kirby game release. I got king dedede from toysrus and bestbuy pre ordered will be on the way soon!! hope toysrus have my ike tomorrow or Tuesday.

Just because it said closed doesn't mean your order got canceled. Does it say $0.00
on it? if not then the orders still good.

CORRECTION: Rosalina went up at 11:15am EST on that Sunday not 9 or 10EST. I was sitting there when it happened with PageMonitor running at the same time. 

If they don't incorporate Amiibos into doing more than being 1 game save memory cards and boosted computer A.I., I might sell my collection and spend my cash on the Figma figures.

While nowinstock never alerted me as in stock, I was just able to purchase Robin from Amazon.co.uk!  Limit of 1 but added a few other Amiibo to justify shipping.  

Just because it said closed doesn't mean your order got canceled. Does it say $0.00
on it? if not then the orders still good.
So what does closed mean? On their site it says it was either cancelled or completed, but I didn't pick up the figures yet as I never got a call.

So what does closed mean? On their site it says it was either cancelled or completed, but I didn't pick up the figures yet as I never got a call.
Yes it is completed from GameStop.coms standpoint. It means they ship it to the store.

I use the nowinstock alert but I've only ever got notified of Shulk...and it was a few minutes late.  Every other alert I created hasn't worked. Honestly; best way is to have this page open and a few others and an auto-refresh and just glance over while doing other stuff (work, school, etc...)

Hit a ton of stores today around twon.

Found a Toon Link at Toy R Us and Sheik at Wal-Mart.

Also picked up a Bowser and Princess Peach.

If you guys have a question with a Majora N3DSXL in a limbo status at BBY I can look up your order details and tell you why and where it is.

Just need the BBY01- number.

And for the guy wondering why his MH4 wasn't shipped the other guys could have been from a local store. But if yours was from a DC where they had probably a couple thousand orders for MM 3DS's and LE's it could take longer for yours to be shipped especially with the weekend/Holiday.

If you guys have a question with a Majora N3DSXL in a limbo status at BBY I can look up your order details and tell you why and where it is.
Just need the BBY01- number.

And for the guy wondering why his MH4 wasn't shipped the other guys could have been from a local store. But if yours was from a DC where they had probably a couple thousand orders for MM 3DS's and LE's it could take longer for yours to be shipped especially with the weekend/Holiday.
Are you a Best Buy employee, I assume?

I've ordered blu ray collections from Amazon UK.  Be careful; their expected receiving date is wrong by about two weeks.  It normally takes 3-4 weeks for something to arrive.  Don't worry; you will get your Ike; it's just that the shipping info might be wrong.  If it says you will get him by 2-28-14; expect 3-15 as a more reasonable estimate.

I've ordered blu ray collections from Amazon UK. Be careful; their expected receiving date is wrong by about two weeks. It normally takes 3-4 weeks for something to arrive. Don't worry; you will get your Ike; it's just that the shipping info might be wrong. If it says you will get him by 2-28-14; expect 3-15 as a more reasonable estimate.
Hmm... it's not Amiibo-related, but I did order a N3DSXL charge cradle from the UK from some UK store via eBay. Now I will know not to really look forward to it the following Monday (not tomorrow) when it claims it will get here but even the Royal Mail website says standard shipping should only take 5-7 business days to deliver. I wonder if there is a slower shipping service that Amazon UK uses.

Getting a Dedede and Mac for $30 from a guy off CL. Faith in nice, genuine people restored. Don't feed the scalpers, folks.
Technically he is a scalper (reseller in my eyes since it isn't an outrageous price) and you are paying more than MSRP for an item. You're feeding what you think is a problem.

Was busy at Katsucon this weekend, so I couldn't talk my recent Amiibo adventures until now.

With me learning that Toys R Us got at least one new Amiibo in but couldn't sell until this past Friday, I asked my mother to serve as a proxy for me. In the end, the only 3B figure they had was Mega Man, with them only having four of them. Luckily, they did put an "anti-scalping" limit on the figures, and my mother was able to get one. Meanwhile, she also checked my local Gamestop while picking up Majora's Mask (not going into the mess with the New 3DS), but all they had was Toon Link.

Meanwhile, while at the convention itself, a few dealers were selling the figures, with one dealer actually getting a good supply of the American Shulk figures. While I do have it pre-ordered overseas, the possibility of another "Rosalina" situation made me decide to pick up Shulk while I was at the con (besides, I'm sure my younger brother's friend may need that figure).

cheapassgamer?  more like haterassgamer

look at these threads; why all the jealousy and know-it-all attitudes?  just work together for that DeDeDe and next wave pre-orders.

The Mega Mans I ordered earlier today have already shipped.. Ike and Mega Man will be the first amiibo's I will actually own. What have I done?

Now.. to get Meta Knight and King Dedede. 

cheapassgamer? more like haterassgamer

look at these threads; why all the jealousy and know-it-all attitudes? just work together for that DeDeDe and next wave pre-orders.
Majority of the people do, no idea what your talking about?... If it wasn't for this thread most people wouldn't even know when things pop up.... Or even that king Dedede hasn't yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back