Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
This Amiibo nonsense is just showing more and more how Nintendo can't do anything right besides the actual games.  Hardware, accessories, swag, amiibo.  It's all garbage.  I don't want to be a huge collector, I just want the Amiibos of characters I really like.

All I have is Yoshi, DK, and Kirby, because I nabbed them on sale.  I have no intention of using them for anything game wise really but it's a bonus for content that should already be free/cheap anyway.

I want Toon Link to go with my Windwaker LE Ganondorf and Tetra mini fig.  I want Dedede too.  And Game&Watch because he has been my main fighter since Melee.

Other than that, I'll pick up some Amiibo as they go on sale for the easier to find ones.  But it's looking more and more like I'm not going to get a lot of the characters I want due to Nintendo intentionally shorting them.  They should just hold a stock pile and sell them on ebay.  I think scalping sucks, but it only happens when there are bad business practices to start with.

So wait, you only want Toon Link Dedede and Game and Watch?

I mean Toon Link is easy. Dedede isnt out yet at most places and will prob not be to bad to nab this friday on line or else where.

Majority of the people do, no idea what your talking about?... If it wasn't for this thread most people wouldn't even know when things pop up.... Or even that king Dedede hasn't yet
Also the biggest thread with the most text walls in between updates, that you hardly notice because they are hidden within posts. I actually have better luck getting updates from SD more.

Sorry for adding even more to the downfall of the thread!!'n

Also the biggest thread with the most text walls in between updates, that you hardly notice because they are hidden within posts. I actually have better luck getting updates from SD more.

Sorry for adding even more to the downfall of the thread!!'n
Well it is the "deals and DISCUSSION" thread. Clearly people want a place to talk anything about amiibos. If the mods ever want to shut it down to a strictly update thread then so be it. I for some unknown reason, enjoy reading most posts in this tread, so I would want it to stay as is. The only thread I read about amiibos on SD was full of lies, 10 a piece buyers, and general "wtf is an amiibo" posting. There may be more info as you say, but it certainly gave me a bad impression.

Did anyone exactly get their sonic shipped from best buy? I feel like he just got pushed back to release with the others
I contacted Best Buy and they said that all preorders were not going to be fulfilled but claimed mine would be shipping out soon. I don't trust them at all though.

Was busy at Katsucon this weekend, so I couldn't talk my recent Amiibo adventures until now.

With me learning that Toys R Us got at least one new Amiibo in but couldn't sell until this past Friday, I asked my mother to serve as a proxy for me. In the end, the only 3B figure they had was Mega Man, with them only having four of them. Luckily, they did put an "anti-scalping" limit on the figures, and my mother was able to get one. Meanwhile, she also checked my local Gamestop while picking up Majora's Mask (not going into the mess with the New 3DS), but all they had was Toon Link.

Meanwhile, while at the convention itself, a few dealers were selling the figures, with one dealer actually getting a good supply of the American Shulk figures. While I do have it pre-ordered overseas, the possibility of another "Rosalina" situation made me decide to pick up Shulk while I was at the con (besides, I'm sure my younger brother's friend may need that figure).
Just curious what the con dealers were selling the Shulks (and/or Rosalinas) for?

Sweet! Just got them! Both look fantastic. Guy was really nice, said he has a lot more he'll let me know about. Oh, and for all of you saying I'm contradicting my statement, where I am, they would be $14.07 each with tax, if they were from TRU it's $15.18 a piece. So it'd be at least $28.14 for them retail. And considering he drove from Edmond to here in Del City, which is a 56 minute drive by highway, that means I would've payed him $1.86 for gas. Pretty damn good deal. So go back to whatever shitty public school you went to and learn simple math.

Sweet! Just got them! Both look fantastic. Guy was really nice, said he has a lot more he'll let me know about. Oh, and for all of you saying I'm contradicting my statement, where I am, they would be $14.07 each with tax, if they were from TRU it's $15.18 a piece. So it'd be at least $28.14 for them retail. And considering he drove from Edmond to here in Del City, which is a 56 minute drive by highway, that means I would've payed him $1.86 for gas. Pretty damn good deal. So go back to whatever shitty public school you went to and learn simple math.
Brb using imagination since no pics.

Sounds like quite the samaritan, this one.

Hoping Ike goes back on sale in the wee night. One less I'd hafta worry about.

Little Mac gonna be a bitch doe.

The seller must have stole them, even a fool could make a lot more on ebay and not have to drive nearly an hour both ways.

That guy actually lost money to get rid of them. Awesome for you at least.

The seller must have stole them, even a fool could make a lot more on ebay and not have to drive nearly an hour both ways.
He said he was on his way through, I offered to meet him but he insisted he was coming my way. And he was in a Pepsi delivery truck so I assume he was delivering haha.

I just hope that Toys R Us will get around to restocking the shelves this week. I'll be quite pissed off if I go to pick up my Kirby and the Rainbow Curse preorder and the Kirbies still sold out from this sale.

I just hope that Toys R Us will get around to restocking the shelves this week. I'll be quite pissed off if I go to pick up my Kirby and the Rainbow Curse preorder and the Kirbies still sold out from this sale.
Kirbies are sold out?!?! What???? That fat pink bastard is everywhere in socal.

I contacted Best Buy and they said that all preorders were not going to be fulfilled but claimed mine would be shipping out soon. I don't trust them at all though.
I'd say he's been released, since I picked up my Sonic from Best Buy just the other day.

That's awesome. Grats on the sweet find!

I believe I have reached my Amiibo limit. I was collecting to have one of each on my wall, but now I'm just out. Good luck to the rest of you searching.
A lot are quitting already. Daily we have people chiming in that they are ducking out of the amiibo game. And these are people keeping up to the minute with availability and preorders. Anyone else more casual is probably having a harder time, and giving up more frequently.
I-dont-believe-you.gif

I don't know if anyone else has been holding their breath for Ike from Amazon (I've made a few posts about it here recently with no one responding), but my impatience got the best of me and I emailed them to ask if my preorder had any chance of being fulfilled. Their response was that it's not available from them (their exact words were "I've checked the order details and found that the item is not available with us"), which makes me unsure if they're not getting any more in or if the rep simply checked the product page and noticed that Amazon wasn't listed as a seller at the moment.
Amazon reps are idiots that just read from a script. They have no brains and have no knowledge about anything besides what's on the item page. Don't expect to get any useful information from them, and if you do its just made up lies.

Whoever quits and wants to sell their Wave 1 and 2 rares, let me know.  I'll take any region.

Please price them to sell as I imagine you want them out of your sight as quickly as possible to prevent further emotional trauma.

Anyone have a European little Mac? I'm trying to collect all the foreign ones but little Mac is hard.

Why would someone drive 2 hours to sell you a rare amiibo at retail price? You sure you didn't pay him in... other ways?

Why would someone drive 2 hours to sell you a rare amiibo at retail price? You sure you didn't pay him in... other ways?

That was once a long time ago. Once... Never again. XD Like I said, he was in his early 20's, maybe a tad bit older than me. I think he was on his way to deliver or whatever. Idk. I'm just happy. He shot me a text awhile ago and said he had a Falcon, Sheik, Lucario and a Euro Rosalina. I told him I'd wait until after Friday to get them cause TRU has that B1G1 40% off and I might get a Sheik and Lucario... Hopefully.

Hey guys, is Rosalina for my Dedede a good deal? (I've said yes already) 

Got someone who wanted to trade on GAF but when it came time to pay, he said his Paypal was having issues and begged me to wait till Tuesday. Guess I will, though another 2 guys offered a Lucario and Captain Falcon respectively, but honestly Pit or Shulk would have been the best imo (5/1 Shulk is too far).

Hey guys, is Rosalina for my Dedede a good deal? (I've said yes already)

Got someone who wanted to trade on GAF but when it came time to pay, he said his Paypal was having issues and begged me to wait till Tuesday. Guess I will, though another 2 guys offered a Lucario and Captain Falcon respectively, but honestly Pit or Shulk would have been the best imo (5/1 Shulk is too far).
Wait until after Friday. You never know, stores might have Dedede out the wazoo. If it were me though, it sounds fair.

Wait until after Friday. You never know, stores might have Dedede out the wazoo. If it were me though, it sounds fair.
Wait, wouldn't waiting be at my disadvantage if they do have it out the wazoo? Then the guy would obviously just go grab one instead of trading for my Dedede, and then I'll miss my precious Rosalina, lol.

Wait, wouldn't waiting be at my disadvantage if they do have it out the wazoo? Then the guy would obviously just go grab one instead of trading for my Dedede, and then I'll miss my precious Rosalina, lol.
Make the trade, you have a better chance of finding him again compared to Rosalina, specifically if the Mario party 10 new pose rumor is true

Amazon reps are idiots that just read from a script. They have no brains and have no knowledge about anything besides what's on the item page. Don't expect to get any useful information from them, and if you do its just made up lies.
Overall Amazon has some pretty great customer service IMO, you can't expect a rep to know detailed info about millions of products. Ya I'm sure they make mistakes like anyone but overall pretty good

I'm about to head to bed so everyone enjoy every amiibo going up for sale in a couple minutes. Someone grab me a DeDeDe and Mega Man. I hate you Reggie. 

Oh, haha. I was thinking on Friday you might find another one to replace the one you'll sell but you're right lol. Forgive me. It's 3am and sleep deprivation has settled in. Now it's a party.

Thanks guys for the tips. I'm gonna wait for the guy till Tuesday. Also, I don't particularly care about Dedede and it was an impulse buy because I didn't get Ike that day (got him at Target eventually). It's one step away from wanting to collect them all. Right now I'm just going for my favorites. 

@Deader2818

If the Rosalina and Lucario guys back out, I'll shoot you a PM instead of reoffering it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back