Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Which stores ship in a box instead of a bag?

My Fox from Best Buy and my Sheik from Go Hastings both came in bags and were crushed.

It makes it hard to collect mint in box when you order online.
Newegg, BestBuy and GoHasting. <--- bubble mailers (sometimes)

Walmart, GameStop, and target do boxes.

Best buy does not.
That is b . I ordered all the wave one commons recently and all came in boxe . When shipped from a store or a warehouse DC both are boxed. You yourself may have gotten one from a store where the guy didn't give a shit and put it in a bubble mailer. Or they ran out of small boxes. Also there is no real guideline to packaging them in store.

Gotten amiibos from Gamestop, Best Buy and Target all shipped in boxes. These were orders of one so must be bad luck on those getting bubble mailers.

Thats a ebay 1 of 1 edition, $200 :)
Are you guys serious about the ebay thing? Returning/exchanging sounds like a hassle so I'm thinking of opening and fixing (should just go back on, maybe a drop of glue for good measure) and keeping an eye out for another to keep sealed.

However, if there is seriously profit to be made....

When I pre ordered wave 1 from best buy for store pick up they ended up having to ship my wii fit trainer and that came in a bubble mailer and was pretty beat up. That's why I have never ordered any other amiibos online until this wave forced me to do so. GameStop store pickup is definitely the most reliable way to go for me in regards to receiving the amiibo in good condition and not having your order cancelled.

So I was away from my PC and phone for 10 minutes to eat dinner, how many preorder/order chances did I miss? 2? 3? All of them?

Are you guys serious about the ebay thing? Returning/exchanging sounds like a hassle so I'm thinking of opening and fixing (should just go back on, maybe a drop of glue for good measure) and keeping an eye out for another to keep sealed.

However, if there is seriously profit to be made....
Try it, amiibos that have been knocked out of their blister packs consistently go for $10 higher than MSRP and we did have double arm cannon samus sell for thousands. You can prob get double MSRP for it at the very least, most likely higher

Just got my "ready for store pick up" email from Best Buy for Meta Knight.  You guys think they will let me pick it up tomorrow? or just wait for the 20th?

does anyone elses meta knight order from today say status unavailable when you check it online?
Mine does. When I called to check the status it said "Waiting on fulfillment". Haven't gotten an email confirmation about the order but did get a text. *hoping everything is good.

Bah, lame. T-Mobile just costed me Sonic! Was in there store and had no data service at all (yes, while in there store!) and a family member was getting a new phone and I got a text alert saying it was in-stock so I'm trying desperately to get 4G by walking around and then I just go outside and BOOM! LTE! And... out of stock. :(

Gotta go fast. I can't imagine what the people around me thought what I was doing constantly moving.

Missed Meta while working. Drove to TRU in Cbus. Snowstorm b/ there is one Ike, one Dedede, maybe 6 Lucario, 4 or 5 Foxes, Sheiks, Toon Links. It's the motherload. I think I bought last Mega Man.

Sorry for the double post, but anyone have any luck picking up people's expired Shulk preorders?

I called the two in stock ones and the girl says "we sold out". Wonder if she was just lying.

Then I called another one and the one guy didn't even know what Amiibos were. Went along naming all the commons and then said "we probably have them but they are preorders and we gotta hold them for another week"

I've ordered almost all my amiibos from best buy and all of them have come in boxes and were well protected with bubble air bags.
Yes, that person does not know what they are talking about. I am staring at the box my last amiibo was shipped to me in from best buy.

I was losing hope after seeing notes earlier in the day, but Best Buy shipped my Sonic, should be here tomorrow.  Still batting 1.000 with amiibo preorders there.

I sure hope so, but with everyone buying 3 each, they probably won't even be able to fulfill these orders and cancel, just like with the MM 3DS.
no shit and I can't even get a single one for myself to actually use and display for that fact. If it was a limit one earlier today like it should of I probably could of gotten one but went oos during checkout on me then i seen posts of people buying multiples.

no shit and I can't even get a single one for myself to actually use and display for that fact. If it was a limit one earlier today like it should of I probably could of gotten one but went oos during checkout on me then i seen posts of people buying multiples.
when it comes to buying amiibos; it seems to me that people are more like rats on a sinking ship than they are interested in helping each other out. buy as many as you can, and then brag about it much to the dismay of everyone else. it says a lot about someone who would rather screw over someone else to make $20. that's just sad.

Nothing like being out of the house all day and coming back to discover you missed out on Meta Knight preorders.

Yes, that person does not know what they are talking about. I am staring at the box my last amiibo was shipped to me in from best buy.
Most of my amiibo have been shipped in boxes from Best Buy, but they shipped my Sheik in a bubble mailer. What was odd was it was in the same order as Toon Link and he came in box. Both items shipped from the same location on the same day as well. So, yeah I'm a little concerned with my Meta Knight and Ike. Thankfully I open them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back