Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Grabbed two of the baseball bat cases at my local Michaels today and thankfully was able to maneuver them into my car and into my home without falling over on the ice. I'm thinking of designing some appropriate background designs to put in the back of the case, as having the figures in just a black case seems boring. Thoughts on what BGs would be good for the lot?

That's what my fox came it. Plastic was crushed. At least the figure was fine. So no harm done.
The reason is you bought 3 instead 2 or 1 fox. I sure whoever packaged your is amiibo's collector and this person hate peoples buying multi. You should buy 2 instead 3.

Today I saw some report on getting new shipments at their local TRUs. I saw Lucarios, Shieks, and Toon Links showing up. So I stopped by and mine had nothing new on the displays. I talked very kindly to the CS desk about checking the back for new Fedex shipments today. She was very sweet and asked one of the guys to check the store room and take me with him since they were familiar with the names. I asked for Ike, Dedede, Sonic, and Mega Man and the dude came out with all four! I asked if I could have 2 for my buddy that was with me and they were like no problem! I seriously have the best TRU. This isnt the first time they have hooked me up. Southern hospitality at its finest in SC. Everyone check your TRU! They may be just sitting there! Also got that TRU sale so 12.15 with tax each. I know it's a brag but it's so miraculous I had to share

20150216_154057.jpg

My local Best Buy will be handing out tickets for Meta Knight Friday morning.  Or you could choose to claim the one available Mega Man instead!

Today I saw some report on getting new shipments at their local TRUs. I saw Lucarios, Shieks, and Toon Links showing up. So I stopped by and mine had nothing new on the displays. I talked very kindly to the CS desk about checking the back for new Fedex shipments today. She was very sweet and asked one of the guys to check the store room and take me with him since they were familiar with the names. I asked for Ike, Dedede, Sonic, and Mega Man and the dude came out with all four! I asked if I could have 2 for my buddy that was with me and they were like no problem! I seriously have the best TRU. This isnt the first time they have hooked me up. Southern hospitality at its finest in SC. Everyone check your TRU! They may be just sitting there! [font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Also got that TRU sale so 12.15 with tax each. I know it's a brag but it's so miraculous I had to share[/size][/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
20150216_154057.jpg
[/size][/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]
Bruh.

I called mine today and no such luck. I'm hearing a possible restock on Wednesday doe.

Gonna be praying to the Fire Emblem Gods that it's true. Still needa Ike.

My local Best Buy will be handing out tickets for Meta Knight Friday morning. Or you could choose to claim the one available Mega Man instead!
Why go to BestBuy and wait in the cold when you can watch your computer for no change and complain that it was scalped :rofl:

Just messing, I'll be up Friday morning for it and hopefully it comes back in stock online so I don't have to.

I always wonder if the people who make long rants about pre-orders and Nintendo's business practices think there adding new insight or just ranting... You would think if CAG people blew up one thread and started a new one anything about the subject would of been covered already... But hey more power to them

when it comes to buying amiibos; it seems to me that people are more like rats on a sinking ship than they are interested in helping each other out. buy as many as you can, and then brag about it much to the dismay of everyone else. it says a lot about someone who would rather screw over someone else to make $20. that's just sad.
you are absolutely right. I started helping people out on this forum by buying extra and shipping them at cost. Stopped when it came time for me to get Lucario and with the exception of one CaG no one offered help. Now everyone is just getting theirs and using them to trade or sell. Oh well. I've helped some CaGs out and will continue to look out for that little group.

woke up this morning to get ready for work, checked target on my phone and Mega Man was finally in stock.  Got all excited, btu when I clicked add to kart it just kept the loading spinning wheel, pulled the site up on my laptop and it was sold out.  Sad I missed out on MM again.  On way to work Dedede was up but it did the same and didnt load past the "add to cart", so missed out on him as well.

Well it said it was shipped out on Saturday and its spent UPS-MAIL INNOVATIONS so it should have the info started at least since it starts out as UPS then gets transferred to the post office.

This guy could use a fox!!
Really want one and not because of rarity
Heck yea I could use one too, he's one of the characters Id actually use and yet he's the only Wave 1 Amiibo I havent seen (other than the trinity).

So whats looking good for tomorrow? ANyone have info on where to look for possible resupply? I know Targets get stock Tuesdays. I figure Ill go out early one more day before Friday and see if I can snag an Ike/Dedede to complete my set of non exclusive W3b. My Sonics should arrive in the following days, excited to see what kind of shape they ship in.

I can check for you tomorrow morning I pass thru one by my school
I know FedEx had a shipment last Friday with all the Toon Links, I wonder if they came through today. I'll check at work and see if TRU is getting any shipments delivered to them through UPS.

I know a lot of the employees keep stuff in the back for themselves instead of putting on the floor, a few of the stores around me have collectors as well.

Heck yea I could use one too, he's one of the characters Id actually use and yet he's the only Wave 1 Amiibo I havent seen (other than the trinity).

So whats looking good for tomorrow? ANyone have info on where to look for possible resupply? I know Targets get stock Tuesdays. I figure Ill go out early one more day before Friday and see if I can snag an Ike/Dedede to complete my set of non exclusive W3b. My Sonics should arrive in the following days, excited to see what kind of shape they ship in.

Don't bother with Target, they're selling wave 3b online only

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a wquick question.  Best Buy has that  preorder machine printer near their game section, and looking through it it is still possible to preorder Toad.  I had though preorders were done with already, plus I also saw preorders for other characters that had already been released.  Is the machine up to date or what?  Dont want to preorder it and they don't bother to hold one for me.

Ugh, that /r/amiibo sub is awful. Bunch of crappy jokes, collection pics consisting of a single common amiibo, "grain of salt" posts and "look what I got" with no useful info.

Sifting through all of that for Wave 4 pre-order info will test your sanity.

Got a wquick question. Best Buy has that preorder machine printer near their game section, and looking through it it is still possible to preorder Toad. I had though preorders were done with already, plus I also saw preorders for other characters that had already been released. Is the machine up to date or what? Dont want to preorder it and they don't bothering to hold one for me.
All that stupid thing does is print a receipt that has a barcode that reads the Sku. Sold out online usually means in store as well. It is just there so people can pre order in store without needing help.

All that stupid thing does is print a receipt that has a barcode that reads the Sku. Sold out online usually means in store as well. It is just there so people can pre order in store without needing help.
so if i print one out, they will tell me at the register that it is sold out already then?

My delayed sonic order got shipped from BB. I wonder if the delayed email was just automated due to the release date passing. The order status never changed from preparing to ship until it actually shipped today. Hopefully other delayed orders are shipping soon too :)

so if i print one out, they will tell me at the register that it is sold out already then?
Even if it wasnt sold out the likelihood of them actually putting it aside are slim to none. The online store pickups orders automatically get pulled by people. If you show up on toad amiboo release day with ur preorder receipt they will probably go to the shelf and grab it then check you out. Thats if they have any left

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back