Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Note to self, from now on just preorder everything at everywhere and buy 1 of everything that I ever see available until I've got them all, then cancel other pre-orders (or give them to CAGs for cost+shipping). 

Possible reason for Nintendo shortages.

"Though Nintendo won't officially comment on whether the port strike has impacted them—we asked, and they declined to say anything—we've heard from people at the company that it has indeed put a throttle on their supply of Amiibo and New 3DS systems, which explains a lot."

http://kotaku.com/is-the-west-coast-port-strike-hurting-nintendos-supply-1686594599
I'm thinking this must be it, right? Because why would there be two 'waves' of Ike and DDD? Did Nintendo tell Gamestop they are printing more? I don't know anything about the logistics of things like this but it seems weird to me.

Don't know. As soon as I saw the link I clicked it and I have that 1 click buy thing set up. After I purchased it I got my total. Said figure was euro 8. When I look at it now it says euro 10. O_O
My amiibo was also 8 do you live on the east coast by any chance ?

Saw that guy's TRU inventory post with Marth quantities around 2pm. Called the Maryland store, friendly girl in electronics checked the floor, stockroom, and lockup for the 3 Marths and said she didn't have any. Went to my local store that had 1 listed on the floor and asked about it. They also checked around and weren't able to find it.

So then sunk to a whole new low and spend a good hour to hour and a half looking around on all the shelves and behind any boxes, just hoping I'd miraculously find a Marth that someone stashed somewhere secret or that a kid picked up and took out of electronics and mom/dad put it back on a random shelf. Absolutely no luck and went home feeling worse about myself.

I'm thinking this must be it, right? Because why would there be two 'waves' of Ike and DDD? Did Nintendo tell Gamestop they are printing more? I don't know anything about the logistics of things like this but it seems weird to me.
I don't think there will be two waves of Ike and Dedede. I find that really hard to believe, I think they're just saying that so people don't start a riot, then they'll quietly cancel orders.

Wow cant believe GS of all retailers is not coming through on preorders, i did web to store preorder on wave 3 on 12/30 

so i guess ill have to wait until spring, but at least i got King Dedede from Target last night

so this only applies to King Dede and Ike?

I should be able to get my Sonic and Mega Man this week???

I have a job and I've been looking on here. I just haven't had any luck yet.
Then I don't know how ordering 15 DDD's is going to help you find a MM 3DS.

Look, people are just now getting informed that their Ike/DDD order has been either cancelled or delayed. It sucks. People are pissed off. They don't want to hear about how you ordered an insane amount.

It's not contributing anything to the thread or the community. Just asking that you should respect other members. :razz:

also page 2 of the memo says SUMMER for King Dedede if you preordered after 12/30

at least Ike is spring

ALSO page 2 says Mega Man and Sonic preorders will ALL be fulfilled, and will be received in stores by 2/25

so some good news

Got a shipping confirmation for Target's Friday the 13th Flash Ikes, email claims it shipped the 14th and gave me a UPS tracking number. Since then, I have yet to receive a single tracking update, UPS doesn't recognize my tracking number as a valid number, and Target's live chat help can only repeat the estimated delivery date from my original email of "Between Feb 18th-23rd".

Kind of scared I'm not going to get my Ike anymore. Also kind of frustrated because that's a pretty big window to expect a package for when you work a lot. 

Got a shipping confirmation for Target's Friday the 13th Flash Ikes, email claims it shipped the 14th and gave me a UPS tracking number. Since then, I have yet to receive a single tracking update, UPS doesn't recognize my tracking number as a valid number, and Target's live chat help can only repeat the estimated delivery date from my original email of "Between Feb 18th-23rd".

Kind of scared I'm not going to get my Ike anymore. Also kind of frustrated because that's a pretty big window to expect a package for when you work a lot.
PUT THE TRACKING NUMBER IN USPS.COM

I'm honestly rather tempted to rent out a P.O. Box while I'm doing these Amiibo shenanigans.

Same thing is happening with mine FYI so you are not alone.

I thought I made a good deal when I traded my ike for lucario. With all the gamestop cancellations, he could end up being tougher to get.

My target order is being shipped UPS>USPS so there is no way to get full tracking. UPS Mobile lists it as 'Delivery not Scheduled' so I have no clue when to expect it.

I just got a call from GameStop and he said that everyone who preordered more than one Ike will be limited to one per household. I had two on reserve and he said we have to move one of the preorders to something else or a refund. He also stated that Ike seems to be the rarest and there is not enough to fill preorders.
I also got this call. I only have one Ike reserved. He was confused when I told him that. I'll probably get 0 now!

Pre-ordered Web-To-Store at GS on Christmas Day (before the cut off) and just finished paying it off.

I guarantee I have issues getting mine on Wednesday.

I pre-ordered Ike, Megaman, Dedede, and Sonic in store at Gamestop on 12/18/14. I have Ike paid off and most of Dedede paid off. I should be ok I think. I have a ship to store order for the same 4 at a different GS down the road. Don't really care about those honestly as long as I get my in store orders obviously.

Given how GS expects to fulfill some of these orders later, not to mention the second wave of Shulks, makes me think that the Wave 3B figures are gonna get another batch regardless. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back