Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, heard my Nowinstock alarm when I finished walking the dog and freaked out only to see a Sonic pre-order up.  Apparantly I didnt remove the Sonic listings from nowinstock when I ordered them from Walmart. -_-

Thanks got my 2nd amiibo (Sonic) omg it's happened I can't control myself lol jk

Thanks for this, ordered 1 sonic for in store pickup and when i went to the order details page afterwards, it said this item is no longer available at this store. So i cancelled it and ordered 3 for ship to home to get free shipping.
How were you able I only have local pickup only

I shouldn't have ordered the Sonic for in-store pickup...tried for shipping then they ran out...it's going to get canceled isn't it?

Why not order more?
Ehhh, I ordered two in the hopes I could use one as a trading piece. Doesnt look like he'll be very hard to get overall but once I get him Ill toss him up here and craigslist, see if I can swap it for one I need (although mostly I need are rare ones.. May have to toss some bucks in with the sonic for trade).

I got in a Sonic order for store pick up as it told me shipping wasn't an option, then promptly got a message telling me that it's no longer available at my store. But they still went ahead and charged me for it instantly.

I got in a Sonic order for store pick up as it told me shipping wasn't an option, then promptly got a message telling me that it's no longer available at my store. But they still went ahead and charged me for it instantly.
Yup the same as well, told me it's not available at my store

I knew it wouldn't be available for instore pickup the wear house is holding 150 the store said and they wouldn't be receiving any.

From gamestop:

Due to the high demand of the Ike Amiibo, we are experiencing a delay in getting this character in for customers.  We expect to receive the Ike Amiibo character later this Spring, and you will receive a tracking number when your item becomes available. As the availability of the Ike character is extremely limited, purchases of this character will be limited to one per household. Please rest assured we are working to obtain additional inventory as quickly as possible. We sincerely apologize for any frustration this issue may cause.

Spring? Way to go nintendo.

was worried about that gamestop memo until i just checked my preorder receipt and saw that i preordered on the 23rd of December. All paid off as well. If all goes as planned i will be coming home with ike, king dedede, mega man and sonic on the 25th!

Thanks got my 2nd amiibo (Sonic) omg it's happened I can't control myself lol jk
I feel like this thread should have a health warning that is on the top of every page: "WARNING: Reading this thread could lead to long nights, heart conditions, lack of sleep, and endless driving"

Got a text that Sonic wasn't available in the store I selected anymore, went into my account and saw the error message, tried to place an order again and the ONLY store that shows as available is the one I had selected u.u'

Ugh, just heard about the Dedede and Ike GS thing. Thought I was going to be clear through wave 3 without any shenanigans, guess I'll just order foreign versions.

Got a text that Sonic wasn't available in the store I selected anymore, went into my account and saw the error message, tried to place an order again and the ONLY store that shows as available is the one I had selected u.u'
Same here. I love how this shit pops up when I'm asleep, eating dinner or driving home.

All these damn preorders for In Store pickup at Best Buy are bugging me.  Dont even know If I should try going to the store on Friday...

Both Best Buy locations were a go for sonic. Order went through. A minute later a could not locate your item at this location comes through...

I guess we should've known something was up since it still said pre order and not purchase.

I'd recommend not doing location pickup. Unless they get the delivery tomorrow you're going to be picking into their existing stock which will mean less stock for people waiting outside and/or easier cancellations if the store doesn't get them

Where is my target order!! I hate how tracking info is wrong. I tried the whole USPS thing too and nothing. I'm just hoping something shows up on my door soon

Checked both orders and they both have This item is no longer available at the store you selected.

Let us help you get your item another way.

Checked both orders and they both have This item is no longer available at the store you selected.
Let us help you get your item another way.
That's what I got too. Canceled mine. Funny thing is when I go to the site without being logged in it still says that store has it available.

Site says Sonic is available at another store, but I don't entirely trust the accuracy of that. Not to mention it's over 40 minutes away. Guess Imma just let it cancel.

Everybody still coming here dropping the Gold Amiibo news every 3 hours like "Guys here is some breaking news!"

Ever since 8pm EST yesterday, its already been solid and not questioned.
If you were referencing me, you were reading my post out of context. I was only trying to bring up proof b/c several people kept saying they didn't believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back