Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Minus the miserable as ass weather here in Oklahoma, I've had a great hunt this week. Now for Friday.

4inmo6X.jpg
Good Lord! Yeah, we've had sucky weather here in Oklahoma.! Where in Oklahoma are you, if you don't mind me asking? I am in Wann, which is close to the Kansas border. I have had zero luck hunting.

Has anyone been able to find Megaman or Sonic in store? I wasn't able to preorder and I've checked my local Target but nothing. I was able to score Toon Link though :D they also had Sheik.

Has anyone been able to find Megaman or Sonic in store? I wasn't able to preorder and I've checked my local Target but nothing. I was able to score Toon Link though :D they also had Sheik.
So far MegaMan and Sonic are online only at Target and I believe will remain that way. Best Buy gets MM Fri. Not too sure about the rest. Hope that helps. Goodluck!

Yeah I don't think target will get any in store.

I got mega man at TRU last Friday. And sonic today at bb.

You're going to have to stalk bb and TRU

Your name has mega man in it and you didn't preorder your favorite character early.... No amiibo loyalty lol jk My character is Mario (picture how easy that was as a first amiibo)

Yeah I don't think target will get any in store.

I got mega man at TRU last Friday. And sonic today at bb.

You're going to have to stalk bb and TRU
I stopped by Toys R Us tonight with nothing interesting to find. I think I'm gonna do a full Best Buy circuit tomorrow as well.

any info on ike preorders at GS?
Can't remember a post about him popping up on their website yet but with that memo out, them changing it to online only like shulk was, and that rumor about 5/1 basically being a whole second shipment for wave 3b ................who knows

Since Iwata confirmed the strike was having an impact, I wonder what the stock will look like once that's resolved. Also wonder if more MM New 3DS' will ship.

Saw two Sheiks in the wild at a Target, are those still hard to come by?

Since Iwata confirmed the strike was having an impact, I wonder what the stock will look like once that's resolved. Also wonder if more MM New 3DS' will ship.

Saw two Sheiks in the wild at a Target, are those still hard to come by?
There was a target memo or something i read at work that the port was impacting mostly apparel and accessories shipments for target. The delays were pushing back product availability 2-3 weeks. I mean its a bigger chunk of the store than amiibos so cant generalize too much.

Oh my.  Apparently Amazon.fr sold out of preorders for wave four and that's without North Americans purchasing them....  I think wave four is going to be the worst wave we've seen so far unless preorders get restricted to one per household.

[quote name="Catamaran" post="12514923" timestamp="1424338137"]Since Iwata confirmed the strike was having an impact, I wonder what the stock will look like once that's resolved. Also wonder if more MM New 3DS' will ship.

Saw two Sheiks in the wild at a Target, are those still hard to come by?[/quote]

The Target I work at got a shipment of about 8 - 10 Toon Link and Sheik each yesterday.

Your name has mega man in it and you didn't preorder your favorite character early.... No amiibo loyalty lol jk My character is Mario (picture how easy that was as a first amiibo)
Haha dood I was so bummed that I couldn't preorder, I was let go from my job so I had to save any money I had XD I'll have to check BB this week, thanks for the help everyone. I also wanted to find Sonic for my little sister :/ it's gonna be tough. My target has tags on the shelf for Megaman and Sonic, so I hope they're not online only.

[quote name="megaman1421" post="12514936" timestamp="1424341526"]Haha dood I was so bummed that I couldn't preorder, I was let go from my job so I had to save any money I had XD I'll have to check BB this week, thanks for the help everyone. I also wanted to find Sonic for my little sister :/ it's gonna be tough. My target has tags on the shelf for Megaman and Sonic, so I hope they're not online only.[/quote]

Unless something changes soon I doubt it. Our store got a memo about letting everyone who asks for wave 3b that it'll only be available online.

My Ike, Megaman, and Meta Knight are all being confirmed for store inventory at my local BBY. Dedede will arrive in the mail tomorrow... hopefully in one piece.

Losing optimism about my Meta Knight preorder.  Last time status changed like this was Sonic, which was delayed.  Don't really expect them to be able to find more stock for this one, though.  Wouldn't mind so much if people weren't having their last minute orders shipped out, when they very clearly would have had stock numbers at that point.

Hopefully it's just a slow distribution center.

I'm in KY and I preordered my Meta Knight on December 9th.  I wonder if the recent winter storm is affecting the shipping, because its still sitting on Preparing Order.

Good Lord! Yeah, we've had sucky weather here in Oklahoma.! Where in Oklahoma are you, if you don't mind me asking? I am in Wann, which is close to the Kansas border. I have had zero luck hunting.
I'm in Oklahoma as well. I live in OKC. It's been hard finding the newer amiibos.

lets see, do i risk hypothermia and frostbite in the morning for a meta knight/king dedede?
As if you would even be able to get a Meta Knight in stores. I heard he was only shipping enough to fill preorders in 99% of stores. Dedede might just be the next Diddy/Toon Link but no guarantees.

Come to think of it, I haven't got the "You're item will be ready for in-store pickup on..." on my BBY pre-order. Here's to hoping they start generating around 10am or so...

Man, it's gonna be 0 degrees with a wind chill of -11 here in North Carolina tommorrow. But I have to get Meta Knight. Oh well, I can do without a couple of fingers for it. LMAO

Are people having luck with their Best Buys having extra Meta Knight? My friends and I have called multiple BB stores(3 in NW IN, 3 in the Detroit area, and 3 in NJ) and all have told us that they will not have anything available unless you preordered.

To amiibo or not to amiibo that is the question.
Whether 'tis Nobler in the mind to suffer
The cancellations and poor-packaging of outrageous e-retailers,
Or to take Arms against a Sea of scalpers,
And by opposing, end them? To die, to sleep—

No more; and by a sleep, to say we end
The Head-ache, and the thousand-less random stock
That Frye's is heir to? 'Tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wished. To die, to sleep,
To sleep, perchance to Dream; Aye, there's the rub,
For in that sleep of death, what DeDeDe's may come,
When they have sold off this mario gold-foil,
Must give us pause.

I'm in KY and I preordered my Meta Knight on December 9th. I wonder if the recent winter storm is affecting the shipping, because its still sitting on Preparing Order.
UPS employee here. KY is experiencing delays with UPS but it should be shipped on BB end

I still don't get why wave 4 hasn't been put up for pre-order anywhere in the US yet.

I have a pre-order in at game.co.uk on 1/16 for Ness, Lucina, Robin, Charizard, Pac Man and Toad. I then got a pre-order in for Wario on 1/21.

It has been a month and nothing here.

Are people having luck with their Best Buys having extra Meta Knight? My friends and I have called multiple BB stores(3 in NW IN, 3 in the Detroit area, and 3 in NJ) and all have told us that they will not have anything available unless you preordered.
Which ones in the detroit area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back