Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to believe that wave 4 pre orders will go live soon, seeing how amazon.fr and amazon.co.uk have already put up and sold through there pre orders, but I just don't see it happening. Some retailers have yet to fully launch wave 3 amiibos (i.e., BB). The amiibo shortage to boot, I think we are looking at at least another couple of weeks to maybe even a month

I want to believe that wave 4 pre orders will go live soon, seeing how amazon.fr and amazon.co.uk have already put up and sold through there pre orders, but I just don't see it happening. Some retailers have yet to fully launch wave 3 amiibos (i.e., BB). The amiibo shortage to boot, I think we are looking at at least another couple of weeks to maybe even a month
I'm starting to think that nintendo sees the smb series as wave 4, and we won't see preorders for the next smash bros wave until after those ship.

My Sonic from BestBuy Arrived Crammed and bent into a plastic envelope shipped from MN. Now I'm worried about my Ike and Dedede, only hope is they shipped from KY. My BB shipments from GA have been packed well, don't let. Me down KY

It's looking like a busy day at my store today. If MK goes up would someone be the best human and snag an extra to sell to me?

I just don't know how often I'll be able to check my phone, and the wind chills tomorrow, if I have to line up at Best Buy, will likely hit for 9,999.

I'm tryna keep my full HP, guys.

Just chatted with Walmart.com, supposedly my Ike, Dedede and Mega Man will ship tomorrow, order placed around Dec 15. Fingers crossed. My BB Meta Knight order from December should get here tomorrow.

woohoo my meta knight from Monday just shipped from best buy (this is from the Monday order, sorry if anyone is still waiting from the Dec Preorder), come on walmart with king dedede.

It's looking like a busy day at my store today. If MK goes up would someone be the best human and snag an extra to sell to me?

I just don't know how often I'll be able to check my phone, and the wind chills tomorrow, if I have to line up at Best Buy, will likely hit for 9,999.

I'm tryna keep my full HP, guys.
But your name is permadeath... so even if we phoenix down you you'll just die! Sorry bud, I can't waste that kinda GP on such a risky investment. ;)

At last, my pre-order of MK placed on Dec. 7th finally shipped! Now I need to pray to the amiibo gods it shipped out of KY or GA DC. :pray:

Has anyone's BBY Mega Man shipped yet?

Looks like my Meta Knight finally shipped, but MM hasn't even moved to 'Preparing Order' yet.

I'm starting to think that nintendo sees the smb series as wave 4, and we won't see preorders for the next smash bros wave until after those ship.
Nintendo saw how fast these were selling, hit the brakes on wave 4, and went with a business decision to release the smb line instead to get everyone to rush to pre-order it first. They'll continue to pump out some alt and variant releases before finishing the Smash line. They're riding the $$$ wave and changing things up on the fly. Each one of us flew to pre-order the smb line like trained monkeys even though most of us probably don't even really care about them. In fact, I think they'll stretch out releasing those last 14 smash characters for as long as possible now.

Nintendo saw how fast these were selling, hit the brakes on wave 4, and went with a business decision to get everyone rush to pre-order the smb series first instead. They'll continue to pump out some alt and variant releases before finishing the Smash line. They're riding the $$$ wave and changing things up on the fly. Each one of us flew to pre-order the smb line like trained monkeys even though most of us probably don't even really care about them. In fact, I think it's going to be a grueling long time before they finish SSB now.
Please ...most only got Toad , you can still preorder the rest , thats a sign

My bestbuy wouldn't look up metaknight inventory for me.

First he told me they only had enough for preorders, and when I asked just to see the inventory screen or for him just to look it up for me, he told me they had to wait to get their inventory of metaknight first so they could confirm numbers.

It was a canned response because when I asked him to look up an item the first thing he asked if it was an amiibo.

Just a heads up everyone: I'm about to go to lunch at work. So that means all the figures for the Smash Wave 4 will go up for preorder at every store possible in the 30 minutes I'll be gone. 

Man, I envy all of you amiibros getting shipping confirmations from Best Buy!

I pre-ordered all of Wave 3 back on 12/7 but my Dedede, Ike, & Meta Knight orders still all say 'Pre-ordered, release date is 2/20/2015' and Mega Man says 'Status not available'. :S
However, it looks like I was already charged for 3 of the 4 orders and BB's come through for me on every other amiibo so far (just got Sonic on Tuesday!) so I'm not giving up hope yet. :)
Haha, I spoke to soon - Ike, Dedede, & Meta Knight just shipped!! :D
Still no word on my Mega Man from BB, but I managed to get one from Amazon yesterday evening that'll be here on tomorrow so now I'm all set til Wave 4! :)

Just a heads up everyone: I'm about to go to lunch at work. So that means all the figures for the Smash Wave 4 will go up for preorder at every store possible in the 30 minutes I'll be gone.
I hope I read this joke at least five more times today.

Is Diddy hard to find? I bought an extra Diddy and Zelda a while back when I was worried I wouldn't be able to secure them. Now they are just sitting in my closet cause I missed my window to return them. Should I try to sell or trade them? Honestly the only Amiibo I would want extras of is Mega Man and he's probably too new to be worth trading for one of them even if they are desirable.

Is Diddy hard to find? I bought an extra Diddy and Zelda a while back when I was worried I wouldn't be able to secure them. Now they are just sitting in my closet cause I missed my window to return them. Should I try to sell or trade them? Honestly the only Amiibo I would want extras of is Mega Man and he's probably too new to be worth trading for one of them even if they are desirable.
Initially he was hard to find but once stock caught up he is a common now. You might want to hold on to Zelda... Nintendo will discontinue Link and Zelda next for the upcoming Zelda game Amiibo line.

Tomorrow is another big DAY! for amiibo fan... Are you all ready?
i waited in line in the cold for rosalina, lucario and MM N3DSXL i'm done waiting in line for stuff, i'm skipping tomorrow and will just hope something good comes up online in my warm bed.

Wave 4 needs to go up at BBY and GS so I can go back to not caring about Amiibos until they announce wave 5. I'm beyond fatigued with Amiibos and my Shulks getting smashed didn't help.
they will put up wave 4 preorders once wave 5 is announced. They will never let you rest.

Ike, Meta Knight, Dedede, and Mega Man are all dated the 20th at BBY. Apparently that doesn't matter once your order has been picked. YMMV, of course, but the cashier I had was very friendly and didn't encounter any issues.
makes sense to let people pick them up early, a lot less chance someone gets screwed over if they pick them up now.

makes sense to let people pick them up early, a lot less chance someone gets screwed over if they pick them up now.
My thoughts exactly, but making sense doesn't seem to be a strength of Best Buy normally. If they wanted to do that, I could have picked them up last Friday when Sonic was released and all the others sat on a shelf there.

i waited in line in the cold for rosalina, lucario and MM N3DSXL i'm done waiting in line for stuff, i'm skipping tomorrow and will just hope something good comes up online in my warm bed.

they will put up wave 4 preorders once wave 5 is announced. They will never let you rest.

I am in the same boat as you and the biggest reason I am sitting tomorrow out is the fact that I have zero faith in Best Buy handling this

with any sort of professionalism. Plus I know the staff at my Best Buy have been holding stock back for themselves. I will save myself some frustration tomorrow.

Best Case scenario for Best Buy is that nobody shows up or there's like 2 or 3 people outside tops.

I remember for the Wii U launch there was only like 5 of us waiting outside when the store opened, and that was with me showing up like 20 minutes before the store opened.

I am in the same boat as you and the biggest reason I am sitting tomorrow out is the fact that I have zero faith in Best Buy handling this
with any sort of professionalism. Plus I know the staff at my Best Buy have been holding stock back for themselves. I will save myself some frustration tomorrow.
besides not wanting to wait in sub zero temperatures, I also don't trust that Best Buy will handle this well. They'll probably act clueless about the whole thing and it will be a giant disaster. A line of 10+ showed up on Rosalina launch day to get a Sheik from Best Buy. They had no idea what an Amiibo was and of course they didn't get any in. I cannot imagine it going well for many people.

I hope BB doesn't f up my Meta Knight. So far Luigi and Shiek have arrived crushed because it was just one figure. When I ordered all the common ones they all came in great condition.

How strange is this...............Gamestop just checked on my order and said

Sonic and Mega Man can be picked up at 9:00 pm tonight

Ike and Dedede will be Wednesday but only for preorders and their not even covering them all

So happy those are all back ups I was returning or trading

Am I insane or just crazy?
I'm buying a Lucario from a friend of a friend for $30 Japanese import.

Not sure if i'm being cheated or not...

Wait... Amazon had Dedede yesterday? The hell... how did I missed it at 3 different stores (WM and Target being the others)?
Same here. Sad thing is I stalk this page the entire day. I miss things when I shower, have dinner, get a haircut, you name it. If I can't stalk this page for a few minutes it's almost a guarantee soemthing goes up.

First world problems right?

Nervous about bb tomorrow. Amiibo section is all the way in back right of store. I have a feeling there will be late comers who will rush the door and run the to back.
If I was bb id implement a ticket system and or have them stored at customer service so the line can be honored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back