Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
As a heads up for anyone that ordered Dedede from Walmart yesterday I just got a ups my choice alert saying that a package is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Looking at the shipper I am pretty sure it is the Walmart delivery even though they have sent me no shipping confirmation yet.

lmao

Just called my local BBY and I asked about picking up my orders now, they said no, which is cool, but then I asked if they were all ready for tomorrow. Guy said he had Meta Knight and Megaman, but no Ike. After keeping me on hold he told me he saw that I had an order for Ike, but they couldn't find him. Great... He's supposed to call me back in 30-45 minutes with an update.

I'm calling my BBY now to see if they'll let me pick up Ike and Megaman.
Dunno how close you are, but if you received your order will be ready on Friday to pick up e-mail, you may just go over there. The chick had no issues allowing me to P/U my order (it was waiting for me tagged and ready in the pickup bins), i didn't even say "this is supposed to be available tomorrow".

Its possible if you call they'll just tell you no...

edit: the only reason i tried, is because i'm off tomorrow and wont be back till Monday...

Good on them for limiting it to one. Kinda wish they'd do that on the order stage instead though. Gonna love the rage posts here soon
I pre-ordered and fully paid for three Ikes already. Now, I am not going to be able to get them because of a policy change after I paid for them. This will likely be the last time I pre-order anything from GameStop.

I pre-ordered and fully paid for three Ikes already. Now, I am not going to be able to get them because of a policy change after I paid for them. This will likely be the last time I pre-order anything from GameStop.
Yep, they're perfectly happy to take your money. Then they go back on you if they feel like it. Sometimes it's just the jerk store manager that decides he wants to re-allocate the merchandise you already purchased.

No I feel for you, its shit and kinda unethical after the fact since they basically got your money for free for 2 months.

I'm pretty sure my order was before the cutoff at GameStop and I got a call that Ike will be delayed but DDD is available on Wednesday?

Why is that haha?

I got my buddies from Target today (that was quick).  I'm expecting King Dee to be delivered soon too :)  The only one that had bubble cushion in the box was Sonic for some reason.  None of the boxes had any damage though.  No biggie either way because I open them up.

amiibo.jpg

I have that megaman, didnt even know there was a protoman matching figure x.x to ebay!
I have two big plastic bins filled with nothing but MegaMan/Rockman figures, both english and japanese. Need to get more shelves so I can display them. XD But those two are a few of my favorites. To the dude who asked if I collect the battlechips, no I don't. I do have the original PETs though from EXE1. :>

My MegaMan Amiibo came today from Toys R Us and I am super excited. @_@ He's so pretty,

No I feel for you, its shit and kinda unethical after the fact since they basically got your money for free for 2 months.
This happened to me with the Monster Hunter 4 CE, they "said" they didn't receive one but I can safely assume that the fuckers sold it to someone else.

I just realized something about all these in store pick ups..... You guys are going to have those damn stickers pasted on there!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure my order was before the cutoff at GameStop and I got a call that Ike will be delayed but DDD is available on Wednesday?

Why is that haha?
A lot more other people preordered before you and they only were allocated so many, maybe?

Ask to see where you stand in line with the preorder, they can check in their system.

I passed up purchasing him from Target and passed on King Dedede as I had pre-orders in at GS. Now, I am on hold trying to figure out what is going on with my GS orders.

If I had known this would happen, I would have ordered my stuff elsewhere.

This happened to me with the Monster Hunter 4 CE, they "said" they didn't receive one but I can safely assume that the fuckers sold it to someone else.

I just realized something about all these in store pick ups..... You guys are going to have those damn stickers pasted on there!!!!!!
The GameStop that I had them at would pull them to the side instantly and not put tags on them.

So when will Megaman/sonic be available at GameStop for preorders? I haven't gotten a call yet. Did I miss it?

some generic ass sounding bitch from gamestop called me telling me to pick up ike on wednesday

also meta knight & king triple d shipped from bestbuy but not mega man
Amber sounded hot to me, was she a new girl than usual?

They put the stickers on the front of mine this time, but even so, they peel off the back just fine.

A lot more other people preordered before you and they only were allocated so many, maybe?

Ask to see where you stand in line with the preorder, they can check in their system.
Yeah. I'm one of the people in the camp that wonders why people still do in store pickup. Seems the upside of a higher chance of not having a damaged is nowhere near the downside of having your pre-order sold early, having it "lost", having your orders taken away etc.

I guarantee you that people who ordered multiple ikes for home delivery are getting every single one of theirs

I collect a lot of designer vinyl and art toys so I've been a pretty big fan of Kidrobot for awhile.  This series was canned last year but it just recently made a comeback and is set to release sometime this summer.   I know there are some other big Mega Man fans in this thread.  Can't wait for these guys.  They are blind boxed though, so that might be a turnoff for some of you. 

IMG_5748.jpg

KIDROBOT-MEGAMAN-NYTF-2014-BB-LINEUP.jpg

My shulk didn't have any stickers that I picked up

Ugh, just checked my preorders from GS. I preordered Dedede on 1/6 (cut off 12/30) and Ike on 12/29 (cut off 12/26).

EDIT: Got 'the call" looks like it's TS for me.

Someone answered after 37 minutes.  He asked for my receipt numbers to double check.  Since it said one per household I gave him the receipt with one Ike on it and I don't think he needed that one.   I have another recipt with two Ikes on it.  I think they were calling about that one.

He is looking into this more as I have fully paid for all of mine.  The waiting game continues...

How can I blame Nintendo for this when Best Buy and Target are fulfilling their pre-orders? Also, Target had Ike and Dedede open up even more orders in the last few days.
Actually bestbuy cancelled tons of Ike preorders, I've read a lot of posts on this thread saying theirs were cancelled.

I don't think target even took many preorders so they would have them up now

2 Sonics game from target today. Both had bent cardboard so they could fit in the smaller box. Called up target but obviously nothing could be done. Great. MM and DDD packages coming Saturday. I just know they'll be in the same condition.

As a heads up for anyone that ordered Dedede from Walmart yesterday I just got a ups my choice alert saying that a package is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Looking at the shipper I am pretty sure it is the Walmart delivery even though they have sent me no shipping confirmation yet.
Wait, when did Dedede go up on Walmart? Wasn't it just Target and Amazon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back