Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually bestbuy cancelled tons of Ike preorders, I've read a lot of posts on this thread saying theirs were cancelled.

I don't think target even took many preorders so they would have them up now
I did not see all of that. That would be a mistake on my part.

So, after talking with the GS.com person, the only answer I got about my three Ike pre-orders was that it would be up to the store since they are fully paid for.

I called the GS store where I am picking them up at and the lady had not heard about the email and her manager was standing next to her and said that since my stuff was paid for that I should be getting my three Ikes. Just be there first thing Wednesday morning.

Tomorrow is the first launch/exclusive I'm sitting out.

It's going to be 3 degrees around opening.

I debated going in late but nah, fuck that.

It's gonna be 15+ people at every store, freezing their nuts off for the CHANCE to fight over 3 figures.

No thanks.

Good luck to all you swinging dicks that are man enough to camp.

I'll just wait for my online order of MK to show, snug as a bug in a mugfug'n rug.

Second time camping out (1st for amiibos). Last time was for the MM 3DS and though it wasn't in the negatives, it was still blistering cold at 7AM in the morning.

I'm going out at 8am tomorrow to wait for BB to open at 10. Yep, 2 hours. Wouldn't be going that early if BB didn't tell me that they weren't planning to do a ticket system or if they would have extras beyond pre-orders.

It's gonna be 15+ people at every store, freezing their nuts off for the CHANCE to fight over 3 figures.

No thanks.

I'll just wait for my online order of MK to show, snug as a bug in a mugfug'n rug.
if the trend holds, Meta Knight should become available for preorder again for a short window tomorrow morning

personally im waiting to see if in store pickup opens up again around 3am

No thanks.

Im just gonna show up like 30 min prior and sit in my car. If I see tons of people, theres another store like 15 minutes away. If thats the same, I'm going right on Amazon and importing one before the price spikes to Marth levels

This BB is right next to the Target I camped for my MM N3DSXL, and only 8 people showed up total for that (3 of whom less than 10 minutes before opening). And only 3 people showed up for Rosalina there. I don't see THAT many people camping in my area realistically, especially when its 0 degrees outside.

Im just gonna show up like 30 min prior and sit in my car. If I see tons of people, theres another store like 15 minutes away. If thats the same, I'm going right on Amazon and importing one before the price spikes to Marth levels

This BB is right next to the Target I camped for my MM N3DSXL, and only 8 people showed up total for that (3 of whom less than 10 minutes before opening). And only 3 people showed up for Rosalina there. I don't see THAT many people camping in my area realistically, especially when its 0 degrees outside.
Well, tomorrow should see a eBay/Amazon flood of domestic MKs so that'd be the day to buy, there's always gonna be that guy willing to take $30.

Shulk dropped from $60-80 to $40-$60 on us release day.

After they're swallowed up the price will climb again.

My Walmart Megaman hasn't shipped either, but they are very slow to ship.
I think both my Walmart orders said "Receive by March 3rd" , might want to check your order again on the website. I figured it would ship right away too, don't mind the wait as long as I get them lol

Well, tomorrow should see a eBay/Amazon flood of domestic MKs so that'd be the day to buy, there's always gonna be that guy willing to take $30.

Shulk dropped from $60-80 to $40-$60 on us release day.

After they're swallowed up the price will climb again.
I'm actually after Ike. Already got 2 MK's coming in the mail, and hopefully 2 D3's (Provided Amazon and/or Walmart come through).

Also my Walmart Dedede says by next Wednesday (The 25th), there was a fairly hidden option to upgrade the shipping speed. It was like 2$ extra. Didnt have time to post it considering how fast it went (I only saw it because it kept refusing my billing info for some reason)

Still nothing on my GS preorders. Luckily, my BB ones have gone off without a hitch. MK on its way and Dedede / Megaman are ready for pickup tomorrow.

Got my GameStop calls. Glad I got in on Ike and D3 from target.

Does anyone know if GameStop will have megaman or sonic tomorrow?

Got my dreaded calls of death. Will get Dedede on the 1st shipment but Ike will be sticking his sword where the sun don't shine. Hope GS provides me with some complimentary lube.

I got 3 calls while at work. I assume they were bad news.

I couldn't answer and they left no message.

I listened to the recording that was posted. I'm betting that's what that cunt said and probably called me a name or two just to rub it in.

I called the GS store where I am picking them up at and the lady had not heard about the email and her manager was standing next to her and said that since my stuff was paid for that I should be getting my three Ikes. Just be there first thing Wednesday morning.
might be a different story when you go in, i'm sure by then they would have read the memo and seen how many ikes they've gotten in.

according to the memo each store is only being sent enough for 1 for each customer who preordered.. so technically you're screwing over 2 other people if you pickup all 3

Second time camping out (1st for amiibos). Last time was for the MM 3DS and though it wasn't in the negatives, it was still blistering cold at 7AM in the morning.

I'm going out at 8am tomorrow to wait for BB to open at 10. Yep, 2 hours. Wouldn't be going that early if BB didn't tell me that they weren't planning to do a ticket system or if they would have extras beyond pre-orders.
if my BB said they were doing a ticket system I would consider it, but if they're just sitting on the shelf and it's a mad rush to electronics then it's not worth it.

might be a different story when you go in, i'm sure by then they would have read the memo and seen how many ikes they've gotten in.

according to the memo each store is only being sent enough for 1 for each customer who preordered.. so technically you're screwing over 2 other people if you pickup all 3
Not screwing if he preordered first, also gs didn't make him pay in full. That's his own decision, there shouldn't be any sense of entitlement unless you got your order in first.

Not screwing if he preordered first, also gs didn't make him pay in full. That's his own decision, there shouldn't be any sense of entitlement unless you got your order in first.
maybe, but it's possible other people who don't get it had preordered before him

gamestop could have easily just cancelled his orders.. he should be thankful he's getting atleast 1.

i finally got my little mac amiibo today that I preordered from bestbuy on 12/06

5FJjMWFm.jpg

better late than never I guess

My Ike from Amazon UK shipped today should be here in mid march. Not bad since I only paid about 3 bucks more than I would have here.

So the only open sales today was a momentary sale of Dedede on Target? After the craziness yesterday? What gives?

Looks like 2 toon links per person.
All the luigis you can carry though.
I actually got Luigi about a month ago for $3.22 thanks to Vintage Stock's coupons and the mistake their designer made when forgetting to put "No 2 coupons can be combined" on their flyer lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back