Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Because its freezing and there won't be any way to tell if tickets were giving out already or not because everyone would be in their cars.

I'm not saying tickets are bad, they are great. I'm saying handing it out at 7 is bad.
This is ymmv. The guy that answered the door at 7 didn't even know about it. I had to persuade him to go look and he came back with the tickets.

Well if it makes any of you feel any better, I've been at work since 6AM today, so can't stand out there freezing my arse off even if I wanted to. Luckily I have a MK coming to me via ship to home, but someone needs to grab me an Ike.

Oh yeah, and if the dude with the F-150 is serious and the truck is in decent shape, I'll give you my amiibo collection for it. All of Wave 1 and 2 sealed North American versions, the 4 store exclusives, and all of 3A. Think about it.  :D/

Well if it makes any of you feel any better, I've been at work since 6AM today, so can't stand out there freezing my arse off even if I wanted to. Luckily I have a MK coming to me via ship to home, but someone needs to grab me an Ike.

Oh yeah, and if the dude with the F-150 is serious and the truck is in decent shape, I'll give you my amiibo collection for it. All of Wave 1 and 2 sealed North American versions, the 4 store exclusives, and all of 3A. Think about it. :D/
Haha, hey now, I'm 24 and bought the thing when I was 19 for $900. Thing is a beauty too. So if you PM me... And before all of you who can't tell a joke from your thumb up your butts, I am kidding.

Haha, hey now, I'm 24 and bought the thing when I was 19 for $900. Thing is a beauty too. So if you PM me... And before all of you who can't tell a joke from your thumb up your butts, I am kidding.
Ha ha $900? What year is it? How many miles? Sounds like you either got a really good deal somehow, or it was a serious fixer-upper.

Back on topic, I guess Ike is going to be the Little Mac of this wave, or at least that's the speculation. The fact that GS is imposing the 1 per limit on him but not Dedede is kinda telling. But if this restock thing is true, they may print more of them to adjust it. I'm almost wondering if they are purposely waiting to see how many copies of code name steam they sell and then deciding how many more Ike's and Marth's to print based on that.

People outside stores in the Northeast today are insane. Its literally 2 degrees outside right now and 20 below with the wind.

I'd rather pay a scalper 30-40 bucks for Meta Knight. 

People outside stores in the Northeast today are insane. Its literally 2 degrees outside right now and 20 below with the wind.

Yea, it's -13 here in SE PA and people were waiting when I drove by. Definitely not worth it to me, I'll just spend the extra $10 and get a Japanese DDD.

Ha ha $900? What year is it? How many miles? Sounds like you either got a really good deal somehow, or it was a serious fixer-upper.

Back on topic, I guess Ike is going to be the Little Mac of this wave, or at least that's the speculation. The fact that GS is imposing the 1 per limit on him but not Dedede is kinda telling. But if this restock thing is true, they may print more of them to adjust it. I'm almost wondering if they are purposely waiting to see how many copies of code name steam they sell and then deciding how many more Ike's and Marth's to print based on that.
1990, 92000 miles, XLT Larait. The guy I bought it off of had already signed the title over to someone who backed out so if he didn't get rid of it, it was gonna fall on him to fix all of it lol. So I offered him the cash I had lol. Not bad for a kid in high school, but as a grown man with a high maintenance woman, 11 miles to the gallon is kicking my butt lol.

I hope to God Nintendo gets smart and reprints Marth, Ike, Villager and WFT. It'd assure that everyone would get at least 1 and would screw over the scalpers.

I see shopto.net has preorders, but I don't care about importing. In fact I'm not even postive shopto.net is a reliable shipper to the US

http://www.shopto.net/wii-u/amiibo/amiibo/store

it's got ike, megaman, and sonic in stock now

and preorders for all of wave 4 - ness, lucina, robin, etc

didn't see it listed before, sorry if I'm posting something people know about
I'm afraid to see how much shipping is...

Got a job interview at BestBuy later next week. I want this position for the amiibos!... and the extra 10% on top of the 20% GCU. =P
"Why do you want to work here at Best Buy?"

"Amiibo, sir"

"Excuse me?"

"A...mii...bo."

*Interviewer makes note, "Fluent in Spanish"*

Well no line but there's a few people sitting in their car. I was able to slip away since it looks like our little lady will be coming sometime in the next week or two instead. Do I go and start the line or did the line already start and tickets were given out? Hmmmm...

Well, no MK at Best Buy number one, going to make one more stop, and if they don't have any, it looks like Starbucks is getting my Amiibo money this morning.

Good luck to anyone trying their luck, but I'm 90% sure tha vast majority of stores will have zero or close to zero inventory for non preorders

Effing neckbeards. Im embarassed to stand beside 3 guys who b-line to the door and stand beside another guy wrapped up in 1990 disney blankets for an hour and a half... Meta knight really?? I mean Mennonite? Lol

Effing neckbeards. Im embarassed to stand beside 3 guys who b-line to the door and stand beside another guy wrapped up in 1990 disney blankets for an hour and a half... Meta knight really?? I mean Mennonite? Lol

Today is a good day. Meta knight, Ike, sonic, megaman and two king d our on their way! Finally after a week my treasure will be here!

Came home to a Rosalina in the mail.... Too bad the back of the card looks crappy.... Looks like someone got it wet before they shipped it to me.... Now I have to go through the trouble of finding ANOTHER one

God bless my coworkers. We were so slow due to the weather they let me run down the street. Was gonna wait until 10 but an employee came out and handed out tickets to me and the two other cars that were there. I'm #3 and just have to be back before 11. So happy!

The second store had six extra, and of course there were six people outside when I arrive. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. Off to breakfast!

I try not to judge, but yeah... I hit it off with a normal dude, we've traded here and there. But my God, some of the people at TRU last week...

Best of luck to all amiiboholics.
I hope you bathe in the blood of your enemies and sleep on a pile of meta knight, ike and DDD a mile high while drinking in a golden warmth of sunlight.

I'll be at work.

My BBY Megaman status changed to preparing order after all my others shipped out the other day.

The only one I had cancelled was little mac from BBY in Dec.

Jeff

Best of luck to all amiiboholics.
I hope you bathe in the blood of your enemies and sleep on a pile of meta knight, ike and DDD a mile high while drinking in a golden warmth of sunlight.

I'll be at work.
LOL. I'm at work also. I'm going to be making my usual run around during my lunch.

I know people like to joke about someone not getting frostbite but this is literally the type of weather where you can get serious frostbite after 10-15 minutes of being outside. Hopefully everyone who is actually waiting is being safe. It's not worth it for a $13 toy, especially when you can just import one for $10 more. It's not like this is a Spanish speaking Turboman doll you'd get stuck with. It's the same exact figure when you import.

Good luck to any CAG's camping a line today.

My MK, Ike, and Dedede better be waiting at Best Buy tonight around 6:00.  They haven't let me down yet...

Im heading to BB now to pick up my preorder. If people are in line, i will laugh and post pics of the fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to go to pick up my stuff on lunch, but my wife needs the card I payed with.  Maybe I'll take my chance.  I see the people at the CS counter rather often.  Big day with Megaman, Dedede, Rainbow Curse, and The Order.

Not waiting in cold to maybe receive Meta. Just in case I cannot trade extra Rosalina cld someone repost rank of international amazons. I cannot find original post. Thank you in advance.

The Best Buy I'm at gave out tickets as people walked up. I was 5th in line and they had about 7-8 Meta Knights. Nothing else though. He told us we had an hour to pick it up so everyone is just keeping warm in our cars.

Well guess i am going to take a chance and take a early lunch to hit bb up. Any going to the greenwood of castleton store in IN. The one by the house said they only had enough MK to fill preorders.
Greenwood is a bloodbath. Had an employee ask why so many people were lined up so early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back