Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I think I am done amiibo shopping for a while. You can only visit the same stores so many times and see the same product before you become really disheartened. Unless I can order something online, or get in-store pick up I won't be making any more specific amiibo stops

Well, I think I am done amiibo shopping for a while. You can only visit the same stores so many times and see the same product before you become really disheartened. Unless I can order something online, or get in-store pick up I won't be making any more specific amiibo stops
Wine can help you feel better

My Metaknight arrived today in tge mail....box is in excellent condition, but like many others, his face is littered with black splotches of paint.

fuck it, looks like he just kicked Venom's ass. I'll take it.

Pretty sure the "bad paintjob" on Meta Knight's face is intentional to make it look weathered. I guess that slipped by the vast majority of you guys.

You have an imported new 3DS?
Yup! I got a black one when they launched in Japan last fall. :)
I had previously imported one of the Zelda 3DS LL's to play JP-exclusives before the New 3DS line was announced but wanted to get one for all of the new features. I definitely prefer the screen size of an XL/LL, but I figured that Nintendo might not release the smaller New 3DS in the US (sadly I was right!) and I liked the face plates so I decided to get the standard black one.

Love those cover plates and so tempted to import them even though we may never get the new 3DS.
Yeah, there are so many cool ones at this point!!
I suppose you could always display them on a wall or something? They have hang tags like amiibos.
Plus most of them seem to sell out & then sky-rocket in value (I had to pay about double MSRP for my Boo one on eBay. :S ) so you could probably sell them for profit later if you decide you don't want them anymore.

Im loving the plates so far...I just ordered these last week on Amazon.de. The black zelda one is already going for like $80+, it looks awesome.

blackNEw3DSZelda-1000x562.jpg
I'm kicking myself for not grabbing one or both of these when I had the chance! :S

which 3ds should i import? White or black or is there a different color? what looks best with those faceplates? I wish I was able to get one of those zelda faceplates.
I think it really depends on what style of faceplates you plan to get as different colored faceplates contrast better with black or white. Also keep in mind the inside of the 3DS will be whichever color you choose.

Does anyone know the extent of amiibo interaction with Mario Party 10?

I read that each one gets their own little board and you get some in game currency for all amiibos but I am only interested if they add any new playable characters or levels/mini-games for the main content
Not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for, but I have compatibility listings for Mario Party 10 and every other amiibo-compatible game up on my site, amiibros.com.

A few pages are slightly out-dated but I'm planning to update them in the next day or two.
I've been swamped with work on my team's game (Anomaly 1729) for the last few weeks so I haven't had time to do a proper update.

My Best Buy order arrived with Meta Knight and King Dedede. Both boxes are bent to hell.

First and last time ordering my amiibo from Best Buy.

Yup! I got a black one when they launched in Japan last fall. :)
I had previously imported one of the Zelda 3DS LL's to play JP-exclusives before the New 3DS line was announced but wanted to get one for all of the new features. I definitely prefer the screen size of an XL/LL, but I figured that Nintendo might not release the smaller New 3DS in the US (sadly I was right!) and I liked the face plates so I decided to get the standard black one.

Yeah, there are so many cool ones at this point!!
I suppose you could always display them on a wall or something? They have hang tags like amiibos.
Plus most of them seem to sell out & then sky-rocket in value (I had to pay about double MSRP for my Boo one on eBay. :S ) so you could probably sell them for profit later if you decide you don't want them anymore.

I'm kicking myself for not grabbing one or both of these when I had the chance! :S

I think it really depends on what style of faceplates you plan to get as different colored faceplates contrast better with black or white. Also keep in mind the inside of the 3DS will be whichever color you choose.

Not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for, but I have compatibility listings for Mario Party 10 and every other amiibo-compatible game up on my site, amiibros.com.

A few pages are slightly out-dated but I'm planning to update them in the next day or two.
I've been swamped with work on my team's game (Anomaly 1729) for the last few weeks so I haven't had time to do a proper update.
Rosalina and Wario are in! Any indication we'll get SMS versions of them like we did the others?

Part of me thinks Nintendo's gonna cannibalize the shit out of their LE's with these plates
With the New Nintendo 3DS not being available in Nintendo's biggest market, you won't have to worry about that.

Anywho, Received Sonic and Ike today from Target's flash sale on the 13th.

I dunno what to do with Ike. I bought him on a whim thinking maybe there was a slim chance I'd be able to get the entire Smash Bros set, but with Villager, Marth, Rosalina, Pit, Captain Falcon, Little Mac and Meta Knight looking like all but impossible to get without paying scalper prices, I might just bail and stick to my favorites instead.

Hmm.

With the New Nintendo 3DS not being available in Nintendo's biggest market, you won't have to worry about that.

Anywho, Received Sonic and Ike today from Target's flash sale on the 13th.

I dunno what to do with Ike. I bought him on a whim thinking maybe there was a slim chance I'd be able to get the entire Smash Bros set, but with Villager, Marth, Rosalina, and Meta Knight looking like all but impossible to get without paying scalper prices, I might just bail and stick to my favorites instead.

Hmm.
Who's Meta Knight? I don't have that one. I picked up Metal Knight today though.

I think I was the first person to point out the paint job is probably intentional on the mask.

I would also like to point out spherical objects are more difficult to paint, so the body may be uneven. I haven't seen it in person and I didn't really look at Kirby, but I believe Kirby was sculpted in pink, not painted pink, so it probably looks "cleaner"

It's weird that people keep complaining about Best Buy's packing.  Mine came pristine, with a little bubble thing placed properly in the open gap and no bending of the box.  I of course then proceeded to rip him out of the packaging :D  

It's weird that people keep complaining about Best Buy's packing. Mine came pristine, with a little bubble thing placed properly in the open gap and no bending of the box. I of course then proceeded to rip him out of the packaging :D
My meta knight was also pristine, but I've only ever gotten one figure at a time from them. Maybe you run into issues with lazy workers who try to cram too many together?

my packaging of meta knights from BB as well as my gamestop toon link/sheik were perfect.  Nothing bent or punctured...until I too opened the box.  They should stop sending the good boxes to people who open their toys.

My Best Buy order arrived with Meta Knight and King Dedede. Both boxes are bent to hell.

First and last time ordering my amiibo from Best Buy.
im about to open my recently delivered boxes. I'm scared.....hold me

and seriously.....why would anyone want to open up an amiibo. That's just crazy

Rosalina and Wario are in! Any indication we'll get SMS versions of them like we did the others?
Here's hoping! I put up some screen-caps of what appear to be the in-game versions of new DK & Rosalina amiibos on my 'Future amiibo' page after the reveal trailer during the Nintendo Direct back in January.

I'm fairly sure we will see a 2nd wave of Super Mario amiibos that will include the following characters that have been confirmed to be playable in MP10:
-Rosalina
-DK
-Wario (classic outfit)
-Toadette

A few other characters are rumored to be playable so we might see a 3rd wave (or just a bigger W2) with amiibo for these characters too:
-Waluigi
-Daisy
-Spike

It's weird that people keep complaining about Best Buy's packing. Mine came pristine, with a little bubble thing placed properly in the open gap and no bending of the box. I of course then proceeded to rip him out of the packaging :D
I ordered 3 Fox's from BB a few weeks ago that were shipped in a bubble mailer and destroyed.

I got my 3 Meta Knoghts in a box in pristine condition.

I guess YMMV.

Hypothetically speaking, if someone were to have an extra Ike would said individual consider trading for both Captain Falcon and DDD?

Hypothetically speaking, if someone were to have an extra Ike would said individual consider trading for both Captain Falcon and DDD?
Damn Ike is worth that much? is everyone writing Gamestop off as not getting them cause they called to tell everyone they are delayed till May?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back