Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I'm hella late to this, but if that guy was the person you were supposed to meet, kinda your fault. You told him to meet you at your place for God sakes. Pick a public area (Doesn't the front page of Craigslist even say that?). I've been CL for over 5 years and never had one incident. Then again, my state is notorious for their niceness and gratitude.
Notorious for niceness?

I know I'm hella late to this, but if that guy was the person you were supposed to meet, kinda your fault. You told him to meet you at your place for God sakes. Pick a public area (Doesn't the front page of Craigslist even say that?). I've been CL for over 5 years and never had one incident. Then again, my state is notorious for their niceness and gratitude.
The funny thing is another person found a post from the guy you're giving advice to, giving the exact same advice to someone else.

I finally found Ocarina of Time at a local gamestop! Ever since nintendo stopped printing it, it has been hard to find!

I have never played Zelda games in my life, anything I should know before playing other that zelda is SHEIK!!!!

THANKS A LOT GUYS.
Cool. Also, Mario also saves Peach at the end of SNES Super Mario World... Any other games you been siting on for a few decades we can spoil for you? Metroid? DK? Pac-Man?

Hope you were joking, OoT is old AF even by 3DS standards.

Sorry if I'm going a little off-topic but someone from CL is offering me Little Mac and Capt.Falcon for my MMLE, would you do that or will there eventually able restock on them?

[quote name="maximumzero" post="12528181" timestamp="1424805061"]New players are born every day.

(Though I was mostly joking with my prior comment.)[/quote]

If that was the case we could never discuss the story of anything ever. It's also not like some big game finale spoiler and is heavily implied from the moment the character is introduced.

Sorry if I'm going a little off-topic but someone from CL is offering me Little Mac and Capt.Falcon for my MMLE, would you do that or will there eventually able restock on them?
You can get Mac for $50 and Falcon for $25, that's about $75, give or take on what you find. MMLE is going for $130 on average. It's up to you. I doubt they'll reproduce Mac or Falcon.

LM probably not ....Captain might get a new game eventually........if it was me I'll probably do it but see if i could only give him the skull kid and box but I don't really care about my figure, just know that there would never be another skull kid le again

You can get Ike for $50 and Falcon for $25, that's about $75, give or take on what you find. MMLE is going for $130 on average. It's up to you. I doubt they'll reproduce Mac or Falcon.
I noticed on ebay now just about $100 - $120 .. so look like his trade pretty fair enough .. Little mac cost now about $70 and Falcon about $25-$30 .. As far as Little Mac, I dont think they will reprint this anytime soon ... even Falcon ..

It reads like he's selling the collection he has? What the hell's wrong with that?
why collect them if you're only going to turn around and sell them at such a mark up? did he go broke collecting amiibos and needs to sell his collection? if he genuinely collects them, why mark them up so high? why not trade? why does the earth revolve around the sun? why do i find anna kendrick hott? why do i have such an addiction to buying little plastic figures of beloved Nintendo characters when I know all I'm going to do is leave them in their boxes and stare at them whenever I enter my bedroom? what the hell's wrong with that??

why collect them if you're only going to turn around and sell them at such a mark up? did he go broke collecting amiibos and needs to sell his collection? if he genuinely collects them, why mark them up so high? why not trade? why does the earth revolve around the sun? why do i find anna kendrick hott? why do i have such an addiction to buying little plastic figures of beloved Nintendo characters when I know all I'm going to do is leave them in their boxes and stare at them whenever I enter my bedroom? what the hell's wrong with that??
Personally, I never got the Anna Kendrick thing. Then again, I'm into women twice my age so...

My Walmart Dedede has arrived and he's looking a little off.  Anyone think it would be possible to adjust his hat without breaking anything?

Anyone get their Amiibo from Target in which their tracking # was never updated nor worked? I just ask because I haven't received my Ike from Target.com that was placed on 2/13/15. Their estimated delivery was 18th - 23rd, I contacted customer service yesterday and they told me to wait until the end of the day and I explained to them that it is the end of the day as it was 6:30 PM and our delivery services have come and gone. They just told me to give it an extra day and if you do not get it tomorrow to come back...... I feel as though I am not getting Ike from Target, and their shipping is so freaking expensive you would think they would give you a tracking number that works. 

1. He could need the money

2. That's probably way the price is high

Why are people so entitled. He can do whatever he wants with products he owns. Sell them, play with them, set them on fire. They are his. Who are you to judge him so harshly b/c you're mad you didn't work as hard to get them.

I don't know, maybe because its beyond stupid to sell these things at MSRP to a stranger? There's being nice and there's being stupid, and listing them at MSRP is gonna get them sold likely to a scalper. We have no idea why he's doing it but he can do whatever the hell he wants to do with them. Just imagine that he's trading these for money if that makes it better

He's clearly selling them in order to piss you off and screw you over.

Why are people so entitled. He can do whatever he wants with products he owns. Sell them, play with them, set them on fire. They are his. Who are you to judge him so harshly b/c you're mad you didn't work as hard to get them.
I think it's hilarious when someone buys an LE just to destroy or torch it, and even more so when all of the fanboys freak out at said saboteur. If they want to torture their feelings until the law says otherwise they have every right! So douchey though lol.

I don't know, maybe because its beyond stupid to sell these things at MSRP to a stranger? There's being nice and there's being stupid, and listing them at MSRP is gonna get them sold likely to a scalper. We have no idea why he's doing it but he can do whatever the hell he wants to do with them. Just imagine that he's trading these for money if that makes it better
Just as an example, somebody had a copy of earthbound with a torn label. Well the CAG didn't want it and offered it up for sale and another cag took it.

Low and behold he put it in Amazon and somebody on cag ended up buying it for over $100. The guy doubled or tripled his investment, this always left a sour taste in my mouth.

This CAG had great feedback, active an very well liked in the forum, shoot... I think he's great. I prefer to do things with local folks, just seems more genuine to me.

lol, well played.

although I didn't get mugged and probably wouldn't have had I seen 2 sketchy guys standing outside my locked building holding no amiibos.
Yeah, clearly you're full of sound decisions. Like having people come to your place after dark for a toy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back