Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
1. He could need the money

2. That's probably way the price is high

Why are people so entitled. He can do whatever he wants with products he owns. Sell them, play with them, set them on fire. They are his. Who are you to judge him so harshly b/c you're mad you didn't work as hard to get them.
Because I can feel any way I want and state whatever opinion I want. Me not agreeing with his mark-up price is like you not agreeing with my opinion on how I hate how he marked-up his items. Also, aren't you judging me based on my opinion? What right do you have to judge me on my own opinions? By your logic, that would make you just as entitled as I am.

Depends on where you live. Some areas are flooded with them, some have had hardly any. I've only ever seen them twice, once when I first got them at TRU which sold out in minutes, and again when I waited for Rosalina and they had a few Toon Link and Sheik , which quickly sold out.

Because I can feel any way I want and state whatever opinion I want. Me not agreeing with his mark-up price is like you not agreeing with my opinion on how I hate how he marked-up his items. Also, aren't you judging me based on my opinion? What right do you have to judge me on my own opinions? By your logic, that would make you just as entitled as I am.
Time to unplug and go outside !

in other news, i ordered a peach amiibo from BB on Sunday and they have still yet to ship it. it still says preparing order. seems like BB is struggling when shipping amiibos in a timely manner, even the more common ones

Just as an example, somebody had a copy of earthbound with a torn label. Well the CAG didn't want it and offered it up for sale and another cag took it.

Low and behold he put it in Amazon and somebody on cag ended up buying it for over $100. The guy doubled or tripled his investment, this always left a sour taste in my mouth.

This CAG had great feedback, active an very well liked in the forum, shoot... I think he's great. I prefer to do things with local folks, just seems more genuine to me.
This is why I never understand people who expect handouts from fellow CAGs and say things like "I remember when CAG used to be about helping others" when someone won't ship them something like a rare collector edition at cost+shipping. It's nice to help other members, but just because we post on the same forum, does not mean I trust you to not take advantage of me.

in other news, i ordered a peach amiibo from BB on Sunday and they have still yet to ship it. it still says preparing order. seems like BB is struggling when shipping amiibos in a timely manner, even the more common ones
I ordered Peach at 2am on Sunday and they already delivered it an hour ago...

Just got back from Walmart for my Mega Man store pickup. As usual Walmart I'm sitting there at store pickup waiting for someone to notice the bell I rang about 5 times. Of course some random employee doing nothing who just happen to walk by asked if I needed help and she helps me out. The worst part is I can hear the bell ringing and hear the employees chatting in the back.

Walmart, amazed they are still in business but I guess cheap products out weigh customer service.
Yea I never do Walmart pickup anymore. It can take 30min-1 hour for someone to help. I value my time more than that

I don't blame these places for packaging amiibos oddly. It has a weird shape and most generic boxes don't fit it. I'm having a hard time shipping out a few. The box is either too big and needs a lot of padding or the right size but the flap needs to be bent.

I ordered Peach at 2am on Sunday and they already delivered it an hour ago...
i wonder if they are trying to find a peach close to my location since I have expedited shipping. so far, anything I've order with expedited shipping has been shipped from a location no more then 3 hours away from where I live

Need some advice guys.  Thank you in advance.

After I purchased one amiibo (link), I grew into an obssessed maniac somehow collecting the entire wave 3 set.  I am now relieved with some what peace at mind for now (until preorders for wave 4 drops).  A part of me wants to continue to collect them all.  However, I do feel that this is taking way too much time and effort hunting and feel like selling my collection and quitting.  What should I do?!  Continue collecting, sell now, or store my current set away and forget about them.  If I store away, I really believe the value of them all will go up, especially if Nintendo takes the Amiibo Card route and drops the figurines indefinitely.  Insight ?

Need some advice guys.  Thank you in advance.

After I purchased one amiibo (link), I grew into an obssessed maniac somehow collecting the entire wave 3 set.  I am now relieved with some what peace at mind for now (until preorders for wave 4 drops).  A part of me wants to continue to collect them all.  However, I do feel that this is taking way too much time and effort hunting and feel like selling my collection and quitting.  What should I do?!  Continue collecting, sell now, or store my current set away and forget about them.  If I store away, I really believe the value of them all will go up, especially if Nintendo takes the Amiibo Card route and drops the figurines indefinitely.  Insight ?

Need some advice guys. Thank you in advance.

After I purchased one amiibo (link), I grew into an obssessed maniac somehow collecting the entire wave 3 set. I am now relieved with some what peace at mind for now (until preorders for wave 4 drops). A part of me wants to continue to collect them all. However, I do feel that this is taking way too much time and effort hunting and feel like selling my collection and quitting. What should I do?! Continue collecting, sell now, or store my current set away and forget about them. If I store away, I really believe the value of them all will go up, especially if Nintendo takes the Amiibo Card route and drops the figurines indefinitely. Insight ?
Really boils down to how many you have and what ones you have. If you have all commons then why bother as its going to be a huge uphill battle from here on out honestly.

After I purchased one amiibo (link), I grew into an obssessed maniac somehow collecting the entire wave 3 set. I am now relieved with some what peace at mind for now (until preorders for wave 4 drops). A part of me wants to continue to collect them all. However, I do feel that this is taking way too much time and effort hunting and feel like selling my collection and quitting. What should I do?! Continue collecting, sell now, or store my current set away and forget about them. If I store away, I really believe the value of them all will go up, especially if Nintendo takes the Amiibo Card route and drops the figurines indefinitely. Insight ?
Hmmm. Quite the predicament, indeed. Luckily, it's an easy fix.

Give me your Ike.

Totally. I am bummed bc I can't find cheap 4 x 6 x 8 boxes near me. I have a giant stack of 6x6x6 boxes that won't cut it.
Best buy 8x6x6 boxes they send a lot of things in are good.

Barring those, u line 9x6x6 are economical though you will have to cut a few flaps to bring it to 8 oz for most amiibos. By bringing it from 9 oz to 8 the savings is .17 which covers a significant portion of box cost.

i wonder if they are trying to find a peach close to my location since I have expedited shipping. so far, anything I've order with expedited shipping has been shipped from a location no more then 3 hours away from where I live
I didnt even use Expedited on mine, just Standard, and the location they found it was less than an hour away from me

I got one too and paired it with one I didn't have yet. Entered the coupon but forgot to hit APPLY, lol, SHIZ! Whatever, thanks anyways GS I'll take all teh Rewardz Pointz in extra shipping costs xD

Me personally I started only wanting Mario people, I got addicted to the hunt, and now I'm here. If I had to give advice I say collect all of the smash characters (if possible) then after that just buy the ones you like, truthfully that's what most of theses CAGs are doing (plus you can see the super Mario Series is still up for pre-orders lol) if you don't have any other hobbies I say why not enjoy the hunt, chatting on sites, and getting a rush from grabbing a rare figure.

punkyngo, on 24 Feb 2015 - 3:27 PM, said:

It really depends on your situation. You're early enough that you won't lose much if you decide to get rid of them. Some of us has been hunting since they were released so it's kind of a thing to finish the fight. Do you really want to collect them all or do you want to collect the ones you want?

And while I did hear that Nintendo will release them in card format, I believe that they're rereleasing Marth so it's possible they might release certain figures down the line.

Personally, if I were in your shoes, I would only want to get the ones I really want (for example, Wave 4's Lucina, Robin, and Ness). Trying to get the Rares and "Unicorns" from the past two Waves is pretty much hard as balls difficult if you're only wanting to spend MSRP values.

Best buy 8x6x6 boxes they send a lot of things in are good.

Barring those, u line 9x6x6 are economical though you will have to cut a few flaps to bring it to 8 oz for most amiibos. By bringing it from 9 oz to 8 the savings is .17 which covers a significant portion of box cost.
I never have a problem with getting a box size that I want for shipping things as I work for a corrugation company and I am trained on their cad table. This means I can just design a box or anything I actually want out of corrugated and then cut it out on our table. It is pretty cool honestly.

I never have a problem with getting a box size that I want for shipping things as I work for a corrugation company and I am trained on their cad table. This means I can just design a box or anything I actually want out of corrugated and then cut it out on our table. It is pretty cool honestly.
Must be nice.. I have to use multiple boxes, a box cutter, super glue and lots of tape to get my customized boxes made correcty :wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back