Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
[JUST A RANT!]

Preordering from Newegg was a nightmare and a big mistake!

I placed preorders for wave 3 on 01/10/15. On 2/12/15, my card was charged for the full amount $98 as I received an email saying that it was being prepared for shipment. Not a single email since that date until today, 02/24/15, saying:

" We regret to inform you that we are unable to ship one or more of the items in the order below. While our website may have indicated an in-stock status, one or more items in your order were not in stock at the time your order was to be fulfilled. If we have already charged your order, please allow 3 to 5 business days for a refund of the out of stock item(s) to be processed. "

I immediately called them, waited on hold for 45 minutes, just to literally be told to "life's not fair and I can't do anything about it" by the manager. He said Nintendo lied to them, saying that they could fulfill all preorders but they only were able to fulfill 20% of them. So basically, I am annoyed because I passed up a handful of opportunities for, at least, some of wave 3 since I thought I had already locked down preorders. $98 was charged to my card 12 days ago and I still won't see that money for 3-5 more days. Newegg Customer service told me "life's not fair and I can't do anything about it".

Note to Newegg: fuck YOU!
Lol obviously you didnt frequent this thread during that time...there was a reason Newegg had those preorders still up that late. If its anything that could be rare or something you MUST have, do not order from newegg. Now if that was the only place possible, sure give it a try but if it was available anywhere else...go with anywhere else haha.

Lol obviously you didnt frequent this thread during that time...there was a reason Newegg had those preorders still up that late. If its anything that could be rare or something you MUST have, do not order from newegg. Now if that was the only place possible, sure give it a try but if it was available anywhere else...go with anywhere else haha.
I was on this thread at the time. It was the last place with pre-orders still up and I jumped on them. Even with the possibility of crumby shipping I needed my chance to get them pre-ordered.

Placed an $80 Amiibo order through bestbuy.com

They all shipped at different times. All of them came in shipping bags with the cards bent completely back. My Yoshi and Peach were literally opened and flopping around in their bags.... On hold now with support to see what they will do about it. It is over an hour drive for me to get to a best buy to even make sure they have stock of any of them plus I work 70 hours a week.... Very difficult to make it to a store
i hear ya i work 80 to 100 a week atm. I havent set foot in target since rosalina and bestbuy since xmas time.

How do you guys get these from Amazon.co.uk? I heard if you choose the ones fulfilled by Amazon you can ship to the states, but it never lets me.    ...? What am I missing?

How do you get Amazon UK to ship to your address? I've been trying to find the trinity and have had no luck finding any that don't give me an error when trying to check out.

Rats. My whole collection is still MIB and U.S.. I don't want to just start getting the ones I don't have from EU and JP to simply fill in the gaps. BTW, does Amazon let you preorder using their gift cards? My credit card is on hold due to some big purchases as of late. I don't wanna miss the U.S. Wave 4.

How do you get Amazon UK to ship to your address? I've been trying to find the trinity and have had no luck finding any that don't give me an error when trying to check out.
are they from people that are not Amazon like are they from random sellers because they just probably won't ship internationally. when I ordered my 3 Trinity they were from Amazon uk directly

Missed out on Lucina. Still waiting for Ness to pop up. Was able to get an order for the other 4 at Amazon JP. Just hoping I'm fast enough to pre-order US versions of Wave 4 somewhere. Absolutely dying to get my hands on Lucina and Ness.

are they from people that are not Amazon like are they from random sellers because they just probably won't ship internationally. when I ordered my 3 Trinity they were from Amazon uk directly
Gotcha. I'm guessing Lucinia and Robin were from Amazon UK directly then?

I'm pretty sure all the amiibos after Wave 1 have been stuck at the ports because of the strikes so your hopes more than likely will come true :D

Remember the Port Strikes are stopping some of the amiibo shipments so the 4 of them could be getting past the post finally and can be on the way in a restock
but MTV is wave 1, there aren't wave 1 shipments in the port. At the most you will get a few little macs, don't expect rares to suddenly become prevalent.

[JUST A RANT!]

Preordering from Newegg was a nightmare and a big mistake!

I placed preorders for wave 3 on 01/10/15. On 2/12/15, my card was charged for the full amount $98 as I received an email saying that it was being prepared for shipment. Not a single email since that date until today, 02/24/15, saying:

I immediately called them, waited on hold for 45 minutes, just to literally be told to "life's not fair and I can't do anything about it" by the manager. He said Nintendo lied to them, saying that they could fulfill all preorders but they only were able to fulfill 20% of them. So basically, I am annoyed because I passed up a handful of opportunities for, at least, some of wave 3 since I thought I had already locked down preorders. $98 was charged to my card 12 days ago and I still won't see that money for 3-5 more days. Newegg Customer service told me "life's not fair and I can't do anything about it".

Note to Newegg: fuck YOU!
i placed preorders with newegg on 12/18 and I got the same email message. I don't think my card was ever charged.

once again you should be blaming yourself and nintendo not newegg. I find it very hard to believe that you passed up opportunities and didn't take them because you had a newegg preorder. That's just a very foolish thing to do. If you read any of these posts you would know there was a very low chance newegg would come through.

I don't see it as newegg's fault that nintendo didn't ship them the preorders they ordered.

I'm still surprised people actually thought they'd get anything from B&H. They're not even remotely known for selling games.
I ordered every amiibo from B&H, they cancelled all of them except for captain falcon, they actually shipped me a falcon so i'm happy with that.

I was on this thread at the time. It was the last place with pre-orders still up and I jumped on them. Even with the possibility of crumby shipping I needed my chance to get them pre-ordered.
it doesn't hurt to have a preorder with newegg, it's just foolish to pass up other opportunities because of it.

I'm about to say hell with it and just buy the wave 4 set on ebay. About 30 bucks a figure and while they're Japanese versions I could care less. My kids and I use them and Lucina is my daughter's favorite. (That is beyond awesome for me!) Anyway, I'm just sick of the obsessive compulsive searching and driving, so peace of mind is worth the extra cost.

Dang man, how many of each did you order?

I've talked to Newegg support 7 time so far since the beginning of the month. My last phone call ended with the friendly lady telling me that they had fulfilled the first orders and are in the process of getting more shipped to them. She said that they had placed an order to their distributor on the 13th for more product. I'm not sure where I am gonna fall in believing any of this but that is my current order status.

I ordered 2 each of Ike, Sonic, Toon Link, and Megaman on the 1/12/15 and have not been charged yet.
Just one of each. The entire order was cancelled. You ordered 2 days after me so don't hold your breath. The manager said Nintendo told them today that they are discontinued so they aren't getting any more in. If they we're then the preorder would be considered on backorder and would not have been cancelled. As long as you haven't been charged, I would pull out asap.

:wall:

Just one of each. The entire order was cancelled. You ordered 2 days after me so don't hold your breath. The manager said Nintendo told them today that they are discontinued so they aren't getting any more in. If they we're then the preorder would be considered on backorder and would not have been cancelled. As long as you haven't been charged, I would pull out asap.

:wall:
Just got the email. My order is not cancelled but it basically says it will not be able to be fulfilled in a timely manner.

Tigerdirect just canceled my order after I waited several weeks. I called them, and told me that Nintendo didn't send enough Amiibos to complete their orders. Oh well, I used them as back up option. 

It scares me that people are gobbling up the wave four Amiibos as soon as they appear on foreign sites, even at the much higher cost. I'm sure I'll be asleep when they come up in the US and miss out, especially since this is the wave that has two characters I want (Lucina and Robin). As crazy as it sounds, this is why I preordered both Rosalina and Shulk - they're good for trading.

once again you should be blaming yourself and nintendo not newegg. I find it very hard to believe that you passed up opportunities and didn't take them because you had a newegg preorder. That's just a very foolish thing to do. If you read any of these posts you would know there was a very low chance newegg would come through.
Ok, there is no reason to talk down to people here.

I never blamed Newegg for the amount of stock they received. Yeah it sucks to miss out on that, but I am mad about the way Newegg handled the entire thing. I was late to the whole Wave 3 preorders and definitely was not reading any posts at the time. That's my fault. But what irks me is they charged my damn card 2 weeks ago when they didn't have them in their possession. Everywhere else waits until it ships. I learned my lesson about Newegg and I posted my story so everyone here can hopefully learn from it too.

It scares me that people are gobbling up the wave four Amiibos as soon as they appear on foreign sites, even at the much higher cost. I'm sure I'll be asleep when they come up in the US and miss out, especially since this is the wave that has two characters I want (Lucina and Robin). As crazy as it sounds, this is why I preordered both Rosalina and Shulk - they're good for trading.
best bet will probably be instore at gamestop. they should be preorderable for a couple days at least.

best bet will probably be instore at gamestop. they should be preorderable for a couple days at least.
didnt the toad amiibo for the super mario amiibo set sell out within a day even in store? i wouldnt underestimate the demand of amiibos and with as much problems GS had with wave 3 pre-orders i wouldnt be surprised if they lower the amount of pre-orders available to give them more wiggle room to prevent running into delays and cancellations of pre-orders like with this wave

Very excited, my local Wal-Mart got both Sonic and Megaman! They had a lot of Sonics but only one Megaman that I saw. 

I'm still confident we'll be able to get us preorders in.

I've not missed a single character yet and have made friends w a few associates at different retailers.

I've been lucky (fast) enough to get orders online at best buy, Wal-Mart, gamestop and in store at gamestop and TRU. While I expect wave 4 to go faster, I don't believe I'll completely miss out.

fuck paying $50 from overseas or eBay.

(Watch me change my tune when I can't secure any orders in the future)

Thanks Reggie.

didnt the toad amiibo for the super mario amiibo set sell out within a day even in store? i wouldnt underestimate the demand of amiibos and with as much problems GS had with wave 3 pre-orders i wouldnt be surprised if they lower the amount of pre-orders available to give them more wiggle room to prevent running into delays and cancellations of pre-orders like with this wave
yeah I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't go past one day. it's worth nothing though that the last wave including both ike and dedede was preorderable for a couple weeks instore, so a couple days isn't too unreasonable with an assumed 1 per person limit.

Yeah, Toad sold out quickly... I'm curious to see if he actually is rare or if it was just scalpers/flippers predicting him to be the next "rare" figure.

Very excited, my local Wal-Mart got both Sonic and Megaman! They had a lot of Sonics but only one Megaman that I saw.
Which Walmart? All of the ones around here have about 3 total Amiibo and never get new stock. (That's why I was so surprised about the gold ones... I thought Walmart didn't care.)

Yeah, Toad sold out quickly... I'm curious to see if he actually is rare or if it was just scalpers/flippers predicting him to be the next "rare" figure.
Think positive! They're current owners of Treasure Trackers or future owners of Treasure Trackers who want to play the game with the full gameplay available by adding in the 8-bit hunt option!

One can hope, anyways. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back