Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Do I detect a hint of elitism? ;)
It's silly, right? I'm not sure why someone would be upset that Fire Emblem was getting more fans. It's my favorite Nintendo series and has been since I first discovered it back in '04, and I'm always glad to think that there's more people out there playing and enjoying it. That, and likes someone already pointed out, they're helping with sales and keeping it going. Everyone wins.

Becoming a fire emblem fan is terrible. You want to get all the old games, but then you see they're all expensive as hell. Completely goes against the grain of being a CAG. :whistle2:

How much do amiami charge for shipping? They don't say for some reason.
They'll tell you when they're about to ship only, also just a heads up, no matter what kind of shipping you pick on check out, you can have the option to change it when they send the payment request and it'll tell you the exact amount. Marth's shipping (Sal, which is the cheapest) was like 500 yen, a little under five dollars. Took three weeks for me to get him.

Just think of how much quicker it is for Nintendo to produce a single color Amiibo from a mold already in use with the regular SMB Mario amiibo. They probably won't be rare at all.

Gold mario won't be rare. Mario is never rare. It's easy for them to dip the figure in the gold paint. There's tons of Walmart stores. There's no doubt there will be millions of gold marios.

The Gold Mario will be more common than dirt, when it comes to store exclusive toys or action figures, Wal Mart always gets 8000 at each store and they never sell

lol they are dipping their hands into the variant game for a reason and i doubt its for that , they are well aware of what they are doing and they are pandering to the collectors crowd for these.Might as well just release default Mario if that's not their goal.

For what purpose will they make Gold and Silver Mario without any intention of limiting them?hell its already limited right off the bat since only Walmart is getting them and not every city has a Walmart for local pickup and online is a gamble.
exactly

We all know Wave 4 is gonna be super rare but c'mon Gold Mario being impossible to get. Let's get real here. Mario is the mascot of Nintendo. Do you really think they will only make 5 gold figurines. They're gonna make as many as possible and let the dough roll in. If only they could do that with just about every other sold out figure on the market
you guys are all living in a fantasy land. Nintendo already said in their earnings report that they ARE making limited edition amiibos to please collectors. They are not going to flood the market with 3 different mario variants. If people don't get gold it's not the end of the world to nintendo, because they can just buy the regular mario and paint them themselves. The only people mad about igold mario being limited would be collectors but then collectors would want them to be limited because it makes their collection worth more. There is no reason to make gold mario common.

Plus all you geniuses zelda is one of the most popular nintendo franchises, yet they didn't make "as many as possible and let the dough roll in" for the new 3ds xl. In fact they made as few as possible. Gold mario = Gold Zelda new 3DS XL.

Nintendo is doing gold mario for collectors, that is a fact. If they made gold mario common then when they release the next gold luigi no one will care. Making gold mario rare = demand for more amiibo sales in the future. At the very most gold mario will be the same rarity as a rosalina or lucario

They'll tell you when they're about to ship only, also just a heads up, no matter what kind of shipping you pick on check out, you can have the option to change it when they send the payment request and it'll tell you the exact amount. Marth's shipping (Sal, which is the cheapest) was like 500 yen, a little under five dollars. Took three weeks for me to get him.
Thanks. I got a Lucina figma preordered which should be about $45 so $50 total is not shabby. Actually that's a freaking great deal seeing how some of us are throwing around $30-$40 for $13 MSRP amiibos.

Speaking of which, how long did wave 4 lasted on amiami anyway?

Thanks. I got a Lucina figma preordered which should be about $45 so $50 total is not shabby. Actually that's a freaking great deal seeing how some of us are throwing around $30-$40 for $13 MSRP amiibos.

Speaking of which, how long did wave 4 lasted on amiami anyway?
Where did you get it?? It actually looks pretty cool

My 2 Ikes and separate order for 1 sonic were lost on shipment between the handoff between UPS and USPS. The UPS media mail shipment process drives me absolutely Bonkers and this isn't the first time this has happened. Of course these ass clowns at Target offered a refund first, and I'm like can we find my damn Ikes please!!

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-009329&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Dlucina%24pagemax%3D40%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

Figmas go up in price insanely quick so for those collector's out there. I bought the pit and dark pit figma a while back for $70 total and now people are asking for $170(EACH). lol
Not according to eBay... Seems like all are $15-40

Edit: NM, pit is pretty pricy. But it seems when you type in figma to eBay they are all $15-40.

Rick4Life, on 25 Feb 2015 - 10:07 PM, said:Rick4Life, on 25 Feb 2015 - 10:07 PM, said:
Depends on the Figma but normally, ones that go for that cheap are Asian versions of the item which is a much lower quality or they're really common. It's like comparing a Mario Amiibo to a Little Mac Amiibo.

exactly

you guys are all living in a fantasy land. Nintendo already said in their earnings report that they ARE making limited edition amiibos to please collectors. They are not going to flood the market with 3 different mario variants. If people don't get gold it's not the end of the world to nintendo, because they can just buy the regular mario and paint them themselves. The only people mad about igold mario being limited would be collectors but then collectors would want them to be limited because it makes their collection worth more. There is no reason to make gold mario common.

Plus all you geniuses zelda is one of the most popular nintendo franchises, yet they didn't make "as many as possible and let the dough roll in" for the new 3ds xl. In fact they made as few as possible. Gold mario = Gold Zelda new 3DS XL.

Nintendo is doing gold mario for collectors, that is a fact. If they made gold mario common then when they release the next gold luigi no one will care. Making gold mario rare = demand for more amiibo sales in the future. At the very most gold mario will be the same rarity as a rosalina or lucario
Bingo ,That's what i was saying im not sure why people think these would be common , Gold and Silver insinuates rarity if they were planning to make it common then picking a Gold and Silver theme seems counter productive. You don't label products by the hierarchy of unless there is a perceived goal for it which in this case seems to be creating a limited edition amiibo for collectors.

The best way to do that is by limiting the quantity which already seems to be the case since Walmart is the only retailer getting them , if the previous store exclusives are anything to go by these will be gone that same afternoon and depending on the hype maybe even that same morning.

Rick4Life, on 25 Feb 2015 - 11:07 PM, said:Rick4Life, on 25 Feb 2015 - 11:07 PM, said:
China versions and newer figmas. Like amiibo there will also be some common.

fnBjDMi.jpg

If I ever need $300 I know where to look.^ :bow:

Can one substantiate this as I had page monitor and NIS set up and I got the text but no page changes and I see nowhere like Reddit, where people got one???

Can anyone substantiate this as I had page monitor and NIS set up and I got the text but no page changes and I see nowhere like Reddit, where people got one???

Right. Its not at all possible that nowinstock is incorrect.

It likely went off because Target changed the error message when trying to add it to cart.

*Looking at the Target MM N3DSXL listing*

Unable to add to cart as item is available for purchase in stores only. Not sold online. Not sold in stores. Is there a third option I'm missing from Target? Troll Target is troll. >________>

I love this Thread! From the "Am i a Scalper / Collector / Trader" debates to the "my shipping posts /bent boxes rants" the "i just scored this deal posts" and i even love the nonsensical arguments that occur every ten seconds here.

There's limitless enjoyment to be had from here i never want amiibo thread to go away ever!

I love this Thread! From the "Am i a Scalper / Collector / Trader" debates to the "my shipping posts /bent boxes rants" the "i just scored this deal posts" and i even love the nonsensical arguments that occur every ten seconds here.

There's limitless enjoyment to be had from here i never want amiibo thread to go away ever!
the amiibo thread is the only thread that can make lurkers appear like you for example

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back