Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Fox and Captain Falcon for $80? I might be able to talk him down to $70. Deal? I don't really know how rare they're getting.
call your local toysrus for fox or gamestop. fox is oos and in stock. also, new fox game coming out later this year. fox is not that rare. i spotted 1 fox at toysrus, independence, missouri. no need to over pay $20 on fox. captain falcon is rare if you can get him between $30 to $40 is deal.

Fox and Captain Falcon for $80? I might be able to talk him down to $70. Deal? I don't really know how rare they're getting.
I found Fox a a semi-close (15-20 mins) Gamestop did a store pick up and im headed to a similar location tomorrow to buy a Capt. Falcon from a guy on craigslist for $20. Just my 2 cents, $70 is way too much

I find it interesting that on the Mega Man listing on Amazon, there is piece of text that says "We are not able to ship this item to your default shipping address" even though I live in the US.

Marth in available on Amazon.co.uk due in stock March 3rd
Got one. Thank you! Hopefully it gets fulfilled. I have all the other ones, US version and sealed. Just never found a decent priced Marth. I'd rather have the US version but I'll take it!

Looks like Amazon Spain has it as well but won't ship to the US. France and Italy had it up briefly as March 3rd as well but then went away.

Maybe I'm just dumb. Every time I add anything to my cart and attempt to check out it always says that it cannot ship to my address. Is it just rare to find sellers willing to ship internationally from Amazon.de?

jdirtybird32, on 26 Feb 2015 - 01:05 AM, said:
Maybe I'm just dumb. Every time I add anything to my cart and attempt to check out it always says that it cannot ship to my address. Is it just rare to find sellers willing to ship internationally from Amazon.de?
Unfortunately, you can't use any sellers that are "Fulfilled by Amazon". You have to use Amazon directly. Had some help with that one myself.

Ya it has to be amazon directly, there may be a seller that will ship to us but ive yet to find one.

Also on Amazon.de right now.
Off topic, but Amazon.de has both Zelda New 3DS Cover Plates available for preorder.

Thanks a lot. I almost paid $70 on eBay for the majoras mask one. Sad I missed Marth tho

Looks like Amazon Spain has it as well but won't ship to the US. France and Italy had it up briefly as March 3rd as well but then went away.
I wonder if all the European Amazon sites share inventory, they all seem to restock at the same times for some items

Thanks a lot. I almost paid $70 on eBay for the majoras mask one. Sad I missed Marth tho

I wonder if all the European Amazon sites share inventory, they all seem to restock at the same times for some items
Damn looks like the Triforce one is sold out , although the Majoras Mask Cover Plate is still available , think i should get it?I have an imported New 3DS and been meaning to get a nice cover plate for it.

^^ sheik has been available for quite some time now on gamestop with toon link going in and out as well. though i did see 4 at my target the other day. 

I wonder if that's a sign of promising things to come. At the moment when you click on them, it just takes you to the "this item is no longer available" page.

Huh. That's odd. They still appear in the listing, but the individual pages have vanished. WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?
With Gamestop reinstating SKU's and now Target bringing back the Trinity pages back form the dead are restocks imminent? I assumed that in game stops case that they merely set it up if/when they will accept amiibos as trade ins but now that target has the trinity listing up this is very suspicious

If they are making a come backI wonder if these really were from the port strike or if they will be re-manufactured

Wow, that froze my computer up hardcore! Who knows, maybe we'll see a restock from the ports. One can pray, at least.

With Gamestop reinstating SKU's and now Target bringing back the Trinity pages back form the dead are restocks imminent? I assumed that in game stops case that they merely set it up if/when they will accept amiibos as trade ins but now that target has the trinity listing up this is very suspicious

If they are making a come backI wonder if these really were from the port strike or if they will be re-manufactured
Best Buy and Walmart have new SKUs for them, too. Posted about it here the other day, because I had never seen them before at either place, but was immediately laughed out of the room. I seriously think that this is happening. It's gonna be chaos.

Wonder why Yoshi is sold out. I wonder if it's because the Mario Bros line Yoshi looks kinda dumb, like a dog begging for bacon.

Best Buy and Walmart have new SKUs for them, too. Posted about it here the other day, because I had never seen them before at either place, but was immediately laughed out of the room. I seriously think that this is happening. It's gonna be chaos.
1042g5w.gif

Wave 4 imminent , Gold and Silver Mario release and now a possible Holy trinity restock , This is the month that truly test everyone's spirit, are you gentlemen ready for the onslaught? ​

e41.jpg

Re: Survey

Thanks to the 20 people who did the survey. I appreciate it and the number was nice considering how fast pages move here!

I posted it, twice, to r/amiibo for a bigger sample size. Unsurprisingly, it did not fit in with the posts like "Dedede is in heaven" and "Captain Falcon's rarity", as well as other winning polls like 'How much will gold Mario cost'.

I am guessing since I criticized the sub's rarity list that the mods put a kill on sight on any posts I would make because I heard they are giant assholes.

I'll try reposting it tonight, but if it doesn't list, I won't have a good sample size for any meaningful data. I was really hoping for at least 100 responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back