Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone who missed Nintendo World's announcement, in the middle of all Walmart pre-order chaos Gold Mario caused. @Nintendo_World Tweeted earlier announcing tomorrow Feb 27th, customers can purchase the non-exclusive Wave 3 Amiibo at their store in NYC.
Amiibo available are: BOWSER, TOON LINK, SHEIK, SONIC, MEGAMAN, KING DEDEDE, IKE. Customers can begin lining up 8am, sale starts at 9am.
I will be there in case any CAGers would like to wait in line together, play some 3DS Smash Bros. etc...
Furthermore, I only need to buy IKE and MEGAMAN. Leaving me with the opportunity to pick up the remaining ones for CAGers, who shall need any of the ones still avaliable.
Rules:
1 - I will send you a picture of my receipt from the Nintendo store, and one from the post office. You will pay me EXACTLY that. 2 - You must have some positive feedback on your profile, or pay first. I'm trying to help fellow CAGers - NOT giving out free Amiibo. 3 - First come, first served. PM for requests.
Hopefully this offer can help some of you who can't stalk the thread for pre-orders, or the ones who live far away from everything.
UPDATE: My inbox has been flooded with requests, mostly for King DeDeDe. I had no idea he was that popular... Unfortunately, I don't think they will let me buy 15 at Nintendo World tomorrow on behalf of all the CAGers who asked :lol:

There was also 2 requests for Sonic, and ZERO for all the others. Unless anyone wants Bowser, Sheik or Toon Link my offer has now been fully claimed. I tried to reply to everyone, might have missed some in the flood. Sorry I can't help all of you. Good luck hunting!

Every week gets crazier than the last.  Not ha ha this is fun crazy.  But irrational, bi-polar, scalper witch hunting, jealousy, it's my first time discovering people flip collectables, deceitful and spiteful employees, I have to buy 10 of everything at Euro import prices to prepare for the inevitable nuclear apocalypse crazy.   People are out of touch.

Hobby is losing its appeal with all the ugliness that surrounds it.   It used to be normal Nintendo and video game enthusiasts participating and collecting.  Now people hoard them just to get high from shopping.

I just want the rest of my SSB amiibos so I can get out while I'm still sane.

I'm going to have a hearty laugh the day it all comes crashing down. 

UPDATE: My inbox has been flooded with requests, mostly for King DeDeDe. I had no idea he was that popular... Unfortunately, I don't think they will let me buy 15 at Nintendo World tomorrow on behalf of all the CAGers who asked :lol:

There was also 2 requests for Sonic, and ZERO for all the others. Unless anyone wants Bowser, Sheik or Toon Link my offer has now been fully claimed. I tried to reply to everyone, might have missed some in the flood. Sorry I can't help all of you. Good luck hunting!
15 DDDs, 2 Sonics...and then there's me lol

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. I don't need any cept Ike,But thanks for being such a great cag! Enjoy finishing off wave 3.
No problem! As someone who used to live in the middle of nowhere and now lives in the center of the world, I feel for people who can't get anything around where they live, just trying to help.

I'll see if someone else in line can get you an Ike. After tomorrow ill be 27/29 just hoping for a Rosalina/Lucario reprint or restock to be done! Most of my hope lies on "Exclusive at launch" right now... We'll see.

Sorry I don't mean to hijack/deviate from the thread, but quick question for those still up waiting for wave 4. What would you consider a fair trade for Wind Waker HD Limited Edition in terms of amiibos? I am in need of Pit, Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Meta Knight, DDD, and Shulk. Need some opinions please.
Interesting. I have the LE, though opened. I'd like to keep the game but the Ganondorf figure is still untouched in the packaging. Maybe I'll try to trade it for Amiibos in the future.

You are awesome for offering! Thank you on behalf of CAG!

So, I finally set up the NA Amiibos! I'm just missing Vilagger (dumb), I have no clue how to get him TBH. I remember I saw him at Best Buy during the Smash Bros. launch but, didn't get him (because I hated him). Should I get him even though I hate him?

[attachment=12638:Kranekinjar's Amiibos.PNG]

I would think that with the whole figure being gold it would also be easier to produce more of them since the time to paint them ext.. would be extremely reduced.
It's made of real gold
Anybody else think that the silver Mario could be a surprise Club Nintendo reward for members who reached multiple platinum status throughout the program?
No you're the first to ever think that.

I just noticed how similar the normal Mario is the the gold/silver Mario figures. I wonder how many people are gonna spray paint the regular one and put in on eBay saying it's the gold/silver Mario LOL
You're just noticing this?

possible ike stock wide at toysrus tomorrow, saturday or next week. same with king dedede nintendo must turn him into common amiibo to get customers buy new kirby game!
Yes because all of your hot tip rumors in the past have been so accurate,

Is this is a hunch? Or do you have some intel?
I think masterkyo is a bot programmed by nintendo Japan to create demand and cause confusion

http://nintendoeverything.com/walmart-cancelling-gold-mario-amiibo-pre-orders-involving-multiple-reservations/

Looks like Walmart is doing the right thing for once, all stores should do this! fuck you scalpers! :D

I hope they just flat out cancel the entire order and not just lower it to one, leave those assholes with nothing would be the best way to make sure they end up in the hands of real fans.
Yeah! Cancel their orders, block them from the site, and hand their credit card information over to identity thieves! How dare somebody try to buy more than one amiibo!

http://nintendoeverything.com/walmart-cancelling-gold-mario-amiibo-pre-orders-involving-multiple-reservations/

Looks like Walmart is doing the right thing for once, all stores should do this! fuck you scalpers! :D

I hope they just flat out cancel the entire order and not just lower it to one, leave those assholes with nothing would be the best way to make sure they end up in the hands of real fans.
I pre-oredered 2, I'd be pretty mad if they cancelled them. I'm down with them cancelling people who placed multiple orders or order a more unreasonable number, such as more than 3 I suppose is reasonable. I don't think they should cancel reasonable orders without having a limit posted on the page.

I pre-oredered 2, I'd be pretty mad if they cancelled them. I'm down with them cancelling people who placed multiple orders or order a more unreasonable number, such as more than 3 I suppose is reasonable. I don't think they should cancel reasonable orders without having a limit posted on the page.
Agreed. If they made it possible to order up to two of them in one order, that would be completely insane for them to cancel the orders of people who did so.

I don't think is unreasonable or unfair to limit it to one. What's the point of more than one? Normally you would get one to use and one to keep sealed, but in this case you can just use the non-Gold Mario amiibo coming with the game and keep this one sealed... There is no additional content or functionality that you are missing out by not having a Gold Mario to open if you like to collect them sealed...

Yeah give it to the real fans who couldn't be bothered to subscribe to nintendo twitter

I don't think is unreasonable or unfair to limit it to one. What's the point of more than one? Normally you would get one to use and one to keep sealed, but in this case you can just use the non-Gold Mario amiibo coming with the game and keep this one sealed... There is no additional content or functionality that you are missing out by not having a Gold Mario to open if you like to collect them sealed...
I'd have no problem if they limited it to one, but if that's what they want to enforce, they should post a notice on the item page and make certain you can't order up to two of them.

No problem! As someone who used to live in the middle of nowhere and now lives in the center of the world, I feel for people who can't get anything around where they live, just trying to help.

I'll see if someone else in line can get you an Ike. After tomorrow ill be 27/29 just hoping for a Rosalina/Lucario reprint or restock to be done! Most of my hope lies on "Exclusive at launch" right now... We'll see.
If by any chance you can find any of the 3 amiibros or Little Mac, and maybe Meta Knight I could help you with Lucario or Rosalina. Those 5 are the rares I'm missing and currently at 17/29 with the other 7 being commons. If by some chance they have more than 2 of the 5 I'm missing I could trade you both Lucario and Rosalina and pay for the other one/s. Message me if anything.

possible ike stock wide at toysrus tomorrow, saturday or next week. same with king dedede nintendo must turn him into common amiibo to get customers buy new kirby game!

Is this is a hunch? Or do you have some intel?
He's guessing. If anything is coming, it's just going to be Sonic and Megaman. Doesn't look like Ike is coming back at all. (I actually work at TRU and can look at these things)

I just noticed how similar the normal Mario is the the gold/silver Mario figures. I wonder how many people are gonna spray paint the regular one and put in on eBay saying it's the gold/silver Mario LOL

150204mariogold-640x360.jpg
Eventually I'm sure that a lot of standard Marios are going to get spray painted, but that initial $60 investment is probably going to hold people back for a while.

(BTW, good side by side picture of the black and blue Mario)

I went to the nintendo twitter feed using my phone. Clicked the link for yesterday...took me to the mobile site. Showing the gold guy as available for preorder right now. If its a website error my bad.

I went to the nintendo twitter feed using my phone. Clicked the link for yesterday...took me to the mobile site. Showing the gold guy as available for preorder right now. If its a website error my bad.
I think it's been like that all night. It did and is still doing the same thing on the Wal-Mart app. You can't actually preorder.

I'm pretty set. I have 29 of 29 already. I have 5 of 7 of Wave 4 preordered internationally and 2 gold Marios from Walmart.com.

I'll still be on this thread all day like a fool

I'm almost at nintendo world now I woke up late I would've been then already tbh
you'll be fine. They haven't released any stock since the 2 weeks ago so there should be enough. Whenever they twitter blast its usually because they have a decent amount to go around. Even with the wristbands they had enough if you got there by noon

I'm pretty set. I have 29 of 29 already. I have 5 of 7 of Wave 4 preordered internationally and 2 gold Marios from Walmart.com.

I'll still be on this thread all day like a fool
I thought there were only six in wave four. Unless you are including Toad since he does not have one yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back