Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone even get in stock alerts from walmart? why do i even provide my e-mail if walmart is not telling me when this item is in stock
CAG Amiibo Alerts on LINE was pretty good on this one. I had my page monitor pinging every 20 seconds. Anything like email alerts or nowinstock or slick deal alerts will just be too slow for something like this.

CAG Amiibo Alerts on LINE was pretty good on this one. I had my page monitor pinging every 20 seconds. Anything like email alerts or nowinstock or slick deal alerts will just be too slow for something like this.
hey can you pm the info on that alert thing pls so I can be prepared for wave 4 pre orders

I am going to laugh when somehow Gold Mario ends up being like the most common Amiibo.
I don't get why people keep saying this. Iwata stated that they wanted to do "Limited Edition" Amiibo where there would only one limited production run. The Gold Mario is the first "Limited Edition" Amiibo. So even if they do produce a steady supply, there will never be any more after the first shipment.

Then there's also the fact that Amiibos in general are pretty scarce already. I don't see that changing, only getting worse.

Talk about unlucky. I've been refreshing the page since I woke up today and I lose track of time in an episode of Breaking Bad and miss it again. I seriously hope it goes up again today.

I still don't understand why people think it's weird that some others might want to spent $600-900 on a complete set of Amiibo considering all the heartache these things are causing. 

So out of curiosity I called the FYE that I pre ordered wave 4 from. I was told that th were told to absolutely stop taking preorders. I was told that since I pre ordered over a month ago I should be ok. Has anyone else that pre ordered heard the same or different? At the time I was able to preorder the entire wave. I hope to do the same at BB to get gcu. If I get BB or GS I will cancel FYE.

Speaking of breaking bad, It's spinoff is much better than i ecpected!
Indeed, I love Better Call Saul. Definitely getting better by the episode, sort of like how Breaking Bad was when it started out.

---

Stayed up late last night waiting for this to come back on, decided to sleep...dropped my son off at school this morning and when I go to pick him up, it naturally comes back as available. Ugh...still sitting in my cart since last night but...come on now...I get back minutes after it goes OOS.

hey can you pm the info on that alert thing pls so I can be prepared for wave 4 pre orders
What is this madness? Do tell.
Page Monitor for Google Chrome.

Link to skaflone721's post about LINE. This has worked out really well.

Also, for slower alerts, the slickdeals app has a deal alert option that's pretty easy to setup and nowinstock is good, but still around 10 mins slow on things.

So out of curiosity I called the FYE that I pre ordered wave 4 from. I was told that th were told to absolutely stop taking preorders. I was told that since I pre ordered over a month ago I should be ok. Has anyone else that pre ordered heard the same or different? At the time I was able to preorder the entire wave. I hope to do the same at BB to get gcu. If I get BB or GS I will cancel FYE.
Yeah, I was one of the first at my FYE store because I work at the mall. Corporate told them to let people pre-order as many as they want. My store at least limited it. But they were told shortly after that they should no longer take any pre-orders. My guys at the store say that everything is fine with the pre-orders. They get the wave 3 stuff in but it just goes fast after pre-orders are fulfilled. If you are locked in you should be fine. Just keep a good report with your store and they will keep a look out for ya.

i gave in and paid 27 on amazon for king dedede, i figured my time is more valuable than driving store to store and sitting on the computer searching it to be in stock... o well

im only collecting the few i like and have them on my desk at home

Page Monitor for Google Chrome.

Link to skaflone721's post about LINE. This has worked out really well.

Also, for slower alerts, the slickdeals app has a deal alert option that's pretty easy to setup and nowinstock is good, but still around 10 mins slow on things.
I appreciate this, this could be useful for things outside of Amiibo hunting. I've always wanted something like this...could apply it to some threads elsewhere on other sites.

I've forgotten to post onto this chat for a long time but was able to buy myself a mega man amiibo when it was on sale yesterday on Amazon, and recently got myself a Toon Link amiibo. The craze has begun here XP.

Just googled "firefox page monitor" and there looks to be quite a bit. I have no experience with them though.

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?
so far most of them on the addons page Have been ones that monitor it once a day only. I'll check google in just a moment. I have chrome open minimized. Does Page monitor make a noise or do I have to have it as my window for it to utilize?

Mind telling me how to set this up? :)

Hunh, that was kind of weird. Just got my Mega Man from the UK. Delivery times are over the place. Ike took over a month and MM just a week or so.

Yeah, I was one of the first at my FYE store because I work at the mall. Corporate told them to let people pre-order as many as they want. My store at least limited it. But they were told shortly after that they should no longer take any pre-orders. My guys at the store say that everything is fine with the pre-orders. They get the wave 3 stuff in but it just goes fast after pre-orders are fulfilled. If you are locked in you should be fine. Just keep a good report with your store and they will keep a look out for ya.
Thank you

Sick and tired of this. Missed gold mario again.. Thats 4 times now !

Anyone wanna setup a trade who has an extra ? Ive been msg'ing people like crazy offering my wave 3 extras for very decent prices.. Anyone can return the favor on this one ?

When you're not a big company, shipping is expensive. Just shipped two amiibos to fellow CAG earlier today, and because I wanted tracking, shipping averaged $6 per box. I mean, I figued it into cost ($20 shipped) but it still is crazy expensive IMO.

Anyway, hope they enjoy their exclusives!

Sick and tired of this. Missed gold mario again.. Thats 4 times now !

Anyone wanna setup a trade who has an extra ? Ive been msg'ing people like crazy offering my wave 3 extras for very decent prices.. Anyone can return the favor on this one ?
You could try the Amiibo trade thread...

Local Gamestop had at least 12 Mega Man in stock today.  Plus 4-5 Sonics.  And a few Sheiks.  

I bought one Mega Man for my kid.

When you're not a big company, shipping is expensive. Just shipped two amiibos to fellow CAG earlier today, and because I wanted tracking, shipping averaged $6 per box. I mean, I figued it into cost ($20 shipped) but it still is crazy expensive IMO.

I can ship a regular amiibo for $2.76: $2.42 for the label and $0.34 for the box. By using a 8 x 6 x 4 box, you can get the weight down to 7oz.

Then you are shipping wrong if you pay that much.. The light amiibos weigh 6-8 ounces with a box.. If you used paypal shipnow service, you would pay about 2.50.. Two amiibos in one box weighs in right at 13 ounces and can be shipped for like $3.. Browsers and dedede weigh alot though

Yeah... Gonna just go ahead and buy the few commons I need to get in store and then just give into to the $30 Amiibos online. Tired of going out everyday and ending up empty handed.

I can ship a regular amiibo for $2.76: $2.42 for the label and $0.34 for the box. By using a 8 x 6 x 4 box, you can get the weight down to 7oz.
They wouldn't give me tracking for the $3 option so I didn't take it. Ah well, I'm not one to ship a lot so I wouldn't know the best methods to bring the price down.

Does that label includes tracking because tracking cost about $1.05 from the post office. So about at least $4 to ship one amiibo that isn't Bowser or King Dedede.

They wouldn't give me tracking for the $3 option so I didn't take it. Ah well, I'm not one to ship a lot so I wouldn't know the best methods to bring the price down.
The best way to go about it is to print your label online. You'll pay a good bit more if you wait until you get to the post office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back