Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
The best way to go about it is to print your label online. You'll pay a good bit more if you wait until you get to the post office.
How would you know the weight?

Anyway, I was happy to help some people out. If I get any extras after the next wave I'll offer them out as well.

Any news on Silver Mario?

When you're not a big company, shipping is expensive. Just shipped two amiibos to fellow CAG earlier today, and because I wanted tracking, shipping averaged $6 per box. I mean, I figued it into cost ($20 shipped) but it still is crazy expensive IMO.

Anyway, hope they enjoy their exclusives!
Would have only cost you $7 or so had you put them in the same box.

Off topic: Pro Controllers. Any good? Since I don't get my Gamecube adapter until May, all I have is the gamepad and wiimotes. I loathe the wiimote and the gamepad is cool, put not for a beat 'em up game like Smash Bros. So do you like yours? I found a guy selling 2 for $60 which is the best I've seen yet.

Off topic: Pro Controllers. Any good? Since I don't get my Gamecube adapter until May, all I have is the gamepad and wiimotes. I loathe the wiimote and the gamepad is cool, put not for a beat 'em up game like Smash Bros. So do you like yours? I found a guy selling 2 for $60 which is the best I've seen yet.
A must have. The battery life on them are insane.

I love mine and find it more comfortable than the GameCube controller for Smash so I highly recommend it. People aren't lying when they say that the controller holds 30-50+ hours of battery life and I've only charged mine maybe 10 times having purchased mine over 2 years ago. That being said, I would watch out as those could be fake. Apparently fake ones have been circulating that you can only detect in comparison to a legit one, so I would steer clear of any controllers that aren't at the very least in retail packaging.

I love mine and find it more comfortable than the GameCube controller for Smash so I highly recommend it. People aren't lying when they say that the controller holds 30-50+ hours of battery life and I've only charged mine maybe 10 times having purchased mine over 2 years ago. That being said, I would watch out as those could be fake. Apparently fake ones have been circulating that you can only detect in comparison to a legit one, so I would steer clear of any controllers that aren't at the very least in retail packaging.
after playing smash with the pro controller i can't go back to the gc pad. Its so damn smooth.

Gamestop came through with my Shulk preorder weeks ago, but has failed with every other amiibo from wave 3. Thankfully I doubled or even tripled preorders for the others with the exception of Ike, so of course I'm scrambling to find him.

I absolutely love the Pro U controller and can't recommend it any higher. Not only is the battery life incredible like others have said, but they're durable and built very well. Sometimes I can get a little rough with my controllers, or I have 'Nam flashbacks to all my worn out GameCube or Xbox 360 pads, so I'm really paranoid about keeping the Gamepad in incredible shape since it costs more to replace a Gamepad than a Pro U controller. 

Another reason I love the Pro U is because it has the same button layout as the 3DS, so people who bought Sm4sh when it came out for 3DS and got used to those controls can transition easily. I still use the GameCube controller from the bundle quite a bit since that was my favorite way to play since Melee and Brawl, but I still switch back and forth between that and the Pro U.

Sorry for the blog post.

I absolutely love the Pro U controller and can't recommend it any higher. Not only is the battery life incredible like others have said, but they're durable and built very well. Sometimes I can get a little rough with my controllers, or I have 'Nam flashbacks to all my worn out GameCube or Xbox 360 pads, so I'm really paranoid about keeping the Gamepad in incredible shape since it costs more to replace a Gamepad than a Pro U controller.

Another reason I love the Pro U is because it has the same button layout as the 3DS, so people who bought Sm4sh when it came out for 3DS and got used to those controls can transition easily. I still use the GameCube controller from the bundle quite a bit since that was my favorite way to play since Melee and Brawl, but I still switch back and forth between that and the Pro U.

Sorry for the blog post.
Now write us an essay about your love for amiibos!

:mrgreen:

I have 2. One for the Wii U and one for the PC. I was lucky enough to get in on the $9.99 Amazon deal.

Went to abington pa gamestop had a bunch of sonic. Employee said the amiibos are exempt from the 48 hold, but couldn't tell me how long they'd actually hold them

Now write us an essay about your love for amiibos!

:mrgreen:
Yo I fucking hate Amiibos, I'm just collecting all of them.

:grouphug:

Actually I kind of like having Smash Bros. trophies scattered all over my room. Now I could put on Hamburger Helper gloves and pretend to be Master and Crazy Hand if I really wanted to.

Also anyone know if gs normally puts the price stickers on amiibo pre-orders?  My Megaman didn't have one, but I talked to the manager for a bit and he seemed to really be into amiibos too so i wonder if they don't do it anywhere or if that store doesn't because they know some people want pristine boxes.

Mine had stickers.

Also anyone know if gs normally puts the price stickers on amiibo pre-orders? My Megaman didn't have one, but I talked to the manager for a bit and he seemed to really be into amiibos too so i wonder if they don't do it anywhere or if that store doesn't because they know some people want pristine boxes.

So I got my Gold Mario Amiibo order canceled WTF I only ordered one, it seems when people get theirs canceled it goes back in stock
This is exactly what is happening. There was a wave of them right before the ones they put on today,

So pretty much both of walmarts last 2 restocks were just cancelled multiples. This is going to be extremely rare.

This is a massive social experiment. Every night they cull a little bit of the pack and see if they try to return to fold even after the trauma. It'll be in a science journal in a few years 

We have many lurkers, something is up! Either another round of massive Gold Mario cancellation or wave4 pre-order is imminent.

Considering how I missed the last 2 restocks while in the shower, I shall take my phone with me in a plastic baggy while i shower.

Remember my sacrifice and praise me while the heavens rain Golden Mario's upon you all

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back