Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
just got lucky twice tonight.

1. went to toysrus and asked the associate if they gotten any of the new ones... he went to the back and brought out a megaman. he then told me that the store is trying to enforce limiting people on buying stock. a lot of people were complaining that they never got a chance to get the amiibos since scalpers were buying the entire stock. now they are putting a limit of 2. was happy to get a megaman.

2. then i went to the nearest gamestop before closing and they had sonic up for sale. apparently, they got a late shipment that evening and they let me buy it. 

just got lucky twice tonight.

1. went to toysrus and asked the associate if they gotten any of the new ones... he went to the back and brought out a megaman. he then told me that the store is trying to enforce limiting people on buying stock. a lot of people were complaining that they never got a chance to get the amiibos since scalpers were buying the entire stock. now they are putting a limit of 2. was happy to get a megaman.

2. then i went to the nearest gamestop before closing and they had sonic up for sale. apparently, they got a late shipment that evening and they let me buy it. 

Do you happen to live near Vallejo, CA? I went to that Target on Tuesday because it showed 2 Villagers in stock on Brickseek. Drove there from Vacaville, and nothing. Checked the aisle, asked the workers, and checked the scanner. None in inventory.

Yup. Since there's a Toys R Us nearby I went ahead and checked it out. As you said, nothing. Oddly enough, I got to Toys R Us just as they were opening a new shipment. Megaman, Sonic and Yoshi which I didn't need. Bummed they didn't have an Ike.

I used that Gamestop search and I tried all Gamestops in my area and even though the search says they have Megaman in stock, none of them had any, at least not in the racks.

I used that Gamestop search and I tried all Gamestops in my area and even though the search says they have Megaman in stock, none of them had any, at least not in the racks.
Might be like what occurred when my ex got my son his Kaos Trap (yes, Skylander territory here). Those things sell out pretty quick around here, apparently they had a few in stock but they kept them hidden under the counter to sell to friends or something like that. Thankfully, my ex's current hubby is in good with the people there so they were able to get one. Just like Amiibos, I'm not going to pay over retail for these things.

Anyways...they might have them but are kept hidden.

Alright I sent out all invitations to the LINE alerts/chat. Got worried why all of a sudden I had almost 50 PMs. If you didn't receive a reply, please PM me again, I might have missed your messsage.

The alerts have worked out pretty well so far though there hasn't been much Amiibo activity.

The Gold Mario was posted within a minute of going live and me and many others got a chance to grab it immediately. Had there been no notification, I would have definitely missed mine (thanks to the people who contributed)

Please refer to this [post='12526927']post[/post] for more information. PM me with your LINE username and I will send you the invite links.

etdytf.png

Pretty sure it's safe to say that Sonic's a common.
Not necessarily, though definitely more common than others. That "in stock" includes preorders and two GSes around me said preorders only when I asked today, with one saying they will release them Sunday if they aren't picked up by then.

sonic is slightly above sheik on the rarity scale.

also, were meta knights/shulk pre-orders selling for the amount gold mario is?

Yup. Since there's a Toys R Us nearby I went ahead and checked it out. As you said, nothing. Oddly enough, I got to Toys R Us just as they were opening a new shipment. Megaman, Sonic and Yoshi which I didn't need. Bummed they didn't have an Ike.
Yeah, I forgot to say that since they were all near each other, I checked the Best Buy, Toys R Us, and the GameStop close to the Vallejo Target. I came up empty for any that I did not have.

Sonic and MM will probably be easy to find, but beware that even if the GS website says in stock, it may likely be pre-ordered ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back