Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
You are literally the only person to use that term here, because I assume you are a teenager and don't know any better. As far as blocking, as I mentioned earlier, I have blocked most of the posts on r/amiibo already, so I won't see it there either.

I won't block you because that's infantile and reserved for people like Nothing371.
And you are what, 6? 7? 8?

We are on a deal forum tracking toys for those 6+.

These will likely be the unicorns for the rest of this Smash line

Unicorns

• Dark Pit
  • Palutena
  • Olimar
  • Ness
  • Rob
  • Duck Hunt
  • Mr. Game and Watch
Rare

• Lucina
  • Robin
  • Mii?!?!?
Uncommon

• Zamus
  • Mewtwo
  • Greninja
  • Pacman
  • Falco
Common

• Ganondorf
  • Jigglypuff
  • Bowser Jr.
  • Dr Mario
  • Wario
  • Charizard
The last few wave are likely to be heavily underproduced. I want to put Lucina and Robin in as a potential unicorn but with STEAM and reprint of Marth.... nah.
How could you forget zero suit samus??

You are literally the only person to use that term here, because I assume you are a teenager and don't know any better. As far as blocking, as I mentioned earlier, I have blocked most of the posts on r/amiibo already, so I won't see it there either.

I won't block you because that's infantile and reserved for people like Nothing371.
I use Unicorn! Because seriously, I haven't seen Pit or Dedede in stores. I swear those are a myth. >_>

EVERYONE check MEIJER. I called on a whim, seeing a previous post, and mine also had the full wave! Got MM, D3, Ike, Sonic. They had tons of Sonic, Toon Link, and Sheik, but got the last MM, D3, and Ike. When I called the lady said they can't hold any, but they have tons. When I got there as I said I got the last of those three, but it's worth a call!

Luckily they're also limiting it to one per customer, as she said just before I got there some asshole tried to buy all of them and she denied him.

Now just need to trade my Rosalina for Meta and decide if I actually want Lucario (don't like the character/pokemon, but he'd also be the only thing keeping me from a complete sealed US set at this point...)
That's wonderful, except, uh, Meijer only has stores in what, two states?

Your best bet to avoid this craziness is this: when you hear that Gamestop preorders went up, that day or the next day if it's later in the day, IMMEDIATELY go to a Gamestop and preorder it in-store. Online GS preorders precede in-store by a business day or less - this was the case for the MP10 figures.
Do you mean that GS online pre-orders proceed in-store by a day? If in-store orders precede by a day, wouldn't that mean they get priority over online? I genuinely don't know, I too am looking for the best bet, as it's easier to reach on-line faster. Guess you could do both too.

i think nintendo made a huge mistake with the gold/silver marios. turned off a lot of ppl like myself, im out after smash bros. what, 2 or 3 more waves? i can do that. you fucked up nintendoodoo
How is the gold mario store exclusive any different than the other store exclusives?

Heh...there's like 7 Meijer locations in Louisville, KY.  That's roughly a 2 hour drive from here to check 7 different stores.  At least, that's what Google Maps is telling me.  

So... I'm still waiting on my King Dedede from Target... I just checked my tracking information...

3 days ago it arrived at the post office in my city by UPS to be delivered by USPS... and yesterday... it says it was delivered in Wilmington, NC... 1,200 miles away.

?!

I don't even want all of them. Just a couple to open and display (DK, Mario, Link, Bowser, Wario). And it sucks that I cant find the one I want the most (King Dedede) and it just pisses me off. Hopefully I can find a reasonably priced one eventually. I've already spent more in gas than the $13 its worth. But a bunch of Sonic s and Mega Man's are popping up in NY, so I am hoping for the best.

im the same, i only want a few for my desk. i went ahead and bought king dedede for 26.50 on amazon, better than driving around wasting TIME and GAS

Stopped by my local Gamestop yesterday and they had tons of Sonic, Shiek, Toon Link. The guy who works there said some gamestops recieved a big shipment of them if anyone cares to check their local stores

Haha are you going to use the amiibos at all?
Me? Maybe for Smash Bros and Hyrule Warriors but that's it. I've been wanting to get Super Mario 3D Land World but I'm not sure if the value of that game matches the amiibo I have at the moment...

Hmmm.... someone offered Mario 3D World for my Ike/DDD. Good trade?
Are you going for a complete set? Are these extras?

SM3DW is still going for about $40-$50 but is a lot easier to get than either of those. You're realizing some additional value of the figures by trading though.

I just got Dedede at Meijer on Hurstborne in Louisville. Last one. According to phone calls to other stores in the area there are no Ikes available.

Glad to get this one as I think GS won't ever come through on my pre-order. Unfortunately, I'm in the same pre-order boat with Ike. I might surf the trade thread for someone wanting to swap.

The trade is a little lowballish since it's going to cost you more to ship and pack better. You get the better of the trade considering how much you paid but if they throw in another game do it.

I have a few extras I have no idea what to do with, I'm all caught up but I'm debating if I should hold on to them for wave 4 and beyond.

4x King Dedede

2x Mega Man

2x Meta Knight

2x Lucario

2x Rosalina

1x Captain Falcon

1x Sonic

1x Sheik

1x Ike

Stopped by my local Gamestop yesterday and they had tons of Sonic, Shiek, Toon Link. The guy who works there said some gamestops recieved a big shipment of them if anyone cares to check their local stores
Toys R Us by me (Sherman Oaks, CA) had more Toon Links, Bowsers and Sonics than Mario. No Shieks, though. And even more sadly, no Dedede. I feel like I'm traveling the world trying to get that for a friend of mine.

Are you going for a complete set? Are these extras?

SM3DW is still going for about $40-$50 but is a lot easier to get than either of those. You're realizing some additional value of the figures by trading though.
i'd pass, if the person was doing a 1-1 type of trade then I would. If you garage sale, once the season comes, you'll probably find it in the wild.

The trade is a little lowballish since it's going to cost you more to ship and pack better. You get the better of the trade considering how much you paid but if they throw in another game do it.

I have a few extras I have no idea what to do with, I'm all caught up but I'm debating if I should hold on to them for wave 4 and beyond.

4x King Dedede

2x Mega Man

2x Meta Knight

2x Lucario

2x Rosalina

1x Captain Falcon

1x Sonic

1x Sheik

1x Ike
I would get rid of mega man, sonic and sheik everything else i would hold til next wave since that wave seems like it could be the hardest wave to get a hold of.

I absolutely loathe the term unicorn. No one here should use it because you're not 12 years old.
We can use the following:

• Easy To Find (ETF)
  • Not Easy To Find (NETF)
  • Hard To Find (HTF)
  • Impossible To Find (ITF)

So... I'm still waiting on my King Dedede from Target... I just checked my tracking information...

3 days ago it arrived at the post office in my city by UPS to be delivered by USPS... and yesterday... it says it was delivered in Wilmington, NC... 1,200 miles away.

?!
I ordered 2 from Target and they emailed me a shipping confirmation on the 13th. The tracking number never registered in the system. I called them on Friday and they said it was lost and just refunded my money :(

I absolutely loathe the term unicorn. No one here should use it because you're not 12 years old.
I'm not fond of it either, I always thought that was dumb and "holy trinity." Seriously!?!?!

I would get rid of mega man, sonic and sheik everything else i would hold til next wave since that wave seems like it could be the hardest wave to get a hold of.
I may return sheik, I was going to try and start a second complete set but getting certain figures would be a pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back