Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing I've ever read says that.
To become a My Best Buy Gamers Club member, you must be a My Best Buy program member in good standing, at least 13 years old, and agree to the My Best Buy Program Terms (see the My Best Buy home page) and these Gamers Club Terms. Gamers Club program may be modified or terminated by Best Buy at any time.

HOW ABOUT ONE FOR IKE?!
Lol, Shulk and Ike are not reprints. Just delays, there's no new manufacturing months for either of those. The ones coming in May are still from the original batch. Both had ridiculous shortages first time around. The only confirmed us reprint is Marth. The big question is, how much will they reprint. I'm willing to bet even when the Marth reprints release, they'll still be just as difficult to aquire as any of the Wave 3 rares.

I'm still surprised many of the regulars here don't have 29/29 USA.
Most didn't really get hooked till wave 2 and thought their were going to be a possible restock and now the prices are just out of control for the big 3 of wave one.... I'm just glad I open mines 28/29

I need Marth, Villager, and WFT.
Marth will be coming (I think someone said when Code Name S.T.E.A.M releases) but I know for a fact Nintendo said they will be making more of him in the future back in one of their Nintendo Directs this year. As for Villager and WFT....who knows....

Marth will be coming (I think someone said when Code Name S.T.E.A.M releases) but I know for a fact Nintendo said they will be making more of him in the future back in one of their Nintendo Directs this year. As for Villager and WFT....who knows....
NoA announced Marth will be re-releasing at the end of April.

most of us have no interest in 29/29 just collecting the more obscure characters, knowing there will be no more figures of them
I'm not trying to go against you, but i don't think that's the common consensus around here. I only see 2 out of 10 people say that here. Everybody is in it to win it, and if you are here all the time its to get them when they drop. I bet only 40 of the 98 users here actually have a Wii U.

I got all 29/29 boxed (opened side slits).

Lucky enough to be doing this since the first week of December. For awhile i was using my random 5 on Hyrule Warriors everyday until that 9,999,999 money glitch happened to me. Didn't need to do it after that really.

most of us have no interest in 29/29 just collecting the more obscure characters, knowing there will be no more figures of them
For me, the order of priority in terms of which figures I pick up goes like this:

1. The characters that I like;

2. The harder to find figures that interest me;

3. The more recent figures that I'm able to find in a store;

4. Everyone else.

For instance, in terms of Wave 3, here's how I'd list them in priority:

1. Rosalina, Mega Man

2. Ike, Shulk, Lucario, Sonic

3. Shiek, Toon Link, Bowser

4. King Dedede, Metaknight

anyone have any recommendations for when rares or wave 4 pre orders would come up on any other forum/threads besides here @ CAG or Reddits impossible to navigate for me forums? Also not interested in the mobile alert thing. Id rather check periodically on my own...

Thanks for any insight fellow CAG's...

Ive had some pretty shitty luck over the last month with these damn amiibo but wont give up on my quest to acquire alot of upcoming rares for MSRP. The Quest gives me a high

If you want to be on top of your game you have to check here all the time. I see no other way when these things last only 40 minutes (AT MOST).

Walk in store pre-orders will be your safe bet. IF YOU'VE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM HERE, don't do send to store with Best Buy and avoid NewEgg pre-orders. Also with Best Buy there is a chance your 3 Foxs will be shipped in a bag. WATCH OUT for people on Bikes in Target. TRU gets everything first and MEIJER is your secret place to find GEMS!

i'm 16/29 but ive owned almost every amiibo im missing and sold/traded it or chose to pass on it because i didn't want it. Only one ive never owned or had an opportunity to get was Meta Knight. Which incidentally i do want. Wave 4 i'm skipping Pacman and Wario.

Lol, Shulk and Ike are not reprints. Just delays, there's no new manufacturing months for either of those. The ones coming in May are still from the original batch. Both had ridiculous shortages first time around. The only confirmed us reprint is Marth. The big question is, how much will they reprint. I'm willing to bet even when the Marth reprints release, they'll still be just as difficult to aquire as any of the Wave 3 rares.
LoL at you as that had nothing to do with reprints. I'm just asking for someone to post a GS search link for Ike. Read before posting.

I'm still surprised many of the regulars here don't have 29/29 USA.
I'm just collecting the ones me and my daughter want. I don't have the funds to collect them all even if I wanted to. Pac Man and Wario are my ones to aim for from W4, maybe Ness if I can swing him too.

Does anyone happen to have a spare Rosa they would part with for a good (fair) price? I don't have any to trade sadly. She's been wanting Rosalina for some time now, thought I had obtained one from Reddit but that turned out to be quite a "salty" story. Thanks up front to any fellow CAG or CAGette who can help me.

I got all 29/29 boxed (opened side slits).
Lucky enough to be doing this since the first week of December. For awhile i was using my random 5 on Hyrule Warriors everyday until that 9,999,999 money glitch happened to me. Didn't need to do it after that really.

What is the money glitch?

If you want to be on top of your game you have to check here all the time. I see no other way when these things last only 40 minutes (AT MOST).

Walk in store pre-orders will be your safe bet. IF YOU'VE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM HERE, don't do send to store with Best Buy and avoid NewEgg pre-orders. Also with Best Buy there is a chance your 3 Foxs will be shipped in a bag. WATCH OUT for people on Bikes in Target. TRU gets everything first and MEIJER is your secret place to find GEMS!
GameStop send to store is bad news as well

I have 25/29 open and displayed on top of my desk.  

I don't have...

• Marth
  • Shulk
  • Ike
  • Lucario
I'd didn't want all of them, because I have no interest in FE, Xenoblade, or Pokemon.  I understand the irony in the fact that I have a Pikachu.  The only Pokemon game I've ever played was Snap.

I'm somewhat looking forward to Wave 4, because there are only 2 i want.  I'm only interested in Pac-man and Wario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back