Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope it's US version! FYI: It's a car (I should've made the wheel black and the rim red, damn) and a boppin ghetto blaster.

[attachment=12933:Villager deal Kranekinjar.PNG]

Is there a post within the last day detailing what's going on with the Gold Mario pre-orders on Walmart.com? I've had him in my cart since the first pre-order wave went up and keep getting the NowInStock.net alerts since the pre-order function is still active on their website. Can't actually add him or check out, though.

And no, I've not gotten an initial order in yet.

Is there a post within the last day detailing what's going on with the Gold Mario pre-orders on Walmart.com? I've had him in my cart since the first pre-order wave went up and keep getting the NowInStock.net alerts since the pre-order function is still active on their website. Can't actually add him or check out, though.
Nobody talks about Gold Mario anymore. He's gone the way of Metaman.

couple of questions guys.

any idea when best buy will update the release date for the mario line. I know bowser got updated. is there a chance the rest of the wave will be staggered releases over a few weeks?

also, I have never done a preorder this far in advance. the card I normally used could not be accepted by best buy because they had release date of december 2015, and my card expires in november. so I went with another card. can I update the payment method prior to release or will that somehow screw up something with the order in the system?

thanks as always.

I was able to get a brand new Pit yesterday in New York. I'm coming home on the train and it was packed. Some dick head fucked up the box I was about to swing on him. Shit got me hot.

can I update the payment method prior to release or will that somehow screw up something with the order in the system?

thanks as always.
I preordered Meta Knight way back in December, then in early February my card was compromised and I had to have the bank cancel my debit card and issue me a new one. I figured it would royally screw things up, because I had the MK and other amiibo preordered under the older, invalid card. I called BB customer service about a week before Meta Knight's release date and was able to update my credit card on file and had them make sure that the newer card would be billed when he shipped. So it isn't impossible to change your payment method after preordering, but I have heard some horror stories about retailers outright cancelling people's orders when they tried to change the payment method. I was very much on top of it because I didn't want to lose my MK preorder, and basically stayed on it until I had email confirmation that they had the new card on file and had preauthorized it to charge my transaction.

I hope it's US version! FYI: It's a car (I should've made the wheel black and the rim red, damn) and a boppin ghetto blaster.

Villager deal Kranekinjar.PNG
I was able to get a brand new Pit yesterday in New York. I'm coming home on the train and it was packed. Some dick head fucked up the box I was about to swing on him. Shit got me hot.
Really guys when did GLOATING become hard to do properly ......ITS ALL IN THE DETAILS

why didn't you swing then? Dude probably would have beat you up & stomped your toy. Lol.

ppl in NYC are assholes. thats how NYers are. lots of weird shit happens in NYC.
I like to think I'm a good person...

To me, us in / from NY just don't take any BS. It's a gritty environment there so very little is "niceness" is there upfront but it is there. But many people are nice to you when you need it. Just don't expect it just b/c you feel you deserve special treatment.

time to reevaluate life when an amiibo causes you to get "hot" and "swing" on people
Wait, he swung on him? I don't swing that way bro.

And didn't Cheapy say NYers are WAY nicer than people in Japan? Going out of their way to help you if you drop something he said.

ppl in NYC are assholes. thats how NYers are. lots of weird shit happens in NYC.
Haha its more we don't take bullshit from strangers. Most NYCer's are friendly and helpful, try and pull shit or think you can walk over us and get ready to be smacked.

Wait, he swung on him? I don't swing that way bro.

And didn't Cheapy say NYers are WAY nicer than people in Japan? Going out of their way to help you if you drop something he said.
I think not being Japanese has a lot to do with that too

When checking out for Toad, I almost purchased the Gold Mario that for some reason is sitting in my cart :O Weird...

[quote name="Warlock82" post="12559118" timestamp="1426006234"]Looks like SMB Mario is *barely* a bundle exclusive:
Street date April 3rd[/quote]

Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back